Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

What's In YOUR CD Player?

Gabriel Ali said:
Killswitchengage-The end of heartache
Within Temptation-The heart of everything
Lacuna coil-Comalies
Kidneythieves-Tricksterreprocess

Within Temptation & Lacuna Coil!?!?!? Dude no wonder I like you! Those are 2 of my all time favorite bands. Have you ever listened to Plumb or Leaves eyes? I think you'll like them.

Yeh, they're really great bands. I cant seem to make my mind up about which Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil album is the best, but i have them all on CD anyway. Believe it or not, i have Vinland Saga by Leaves Eyes and your right; i think they're great too! I've not heard of Plumb but i'll look them up on the net and see what i find :thumb

I just purchased Brian "Head" Welch's Save Me From Myself off of iTunes. I've only listened to a couple of tunes but it's not too shabby.

I'll just take this moment to recommend Project 86's This Time of Year. A little late but it's still worth getting. And, AND, they are already working on a new CD. :guitar Also, Red and Mute Math are coming out with CD's sometime in the new year.

- Def Leppard
- Scorpions
- Motley Crue
- Whitesnake
- Ratt
- Twisted Sister
- Quiet Riot
- Europe
- Skid Row
- Guns N Roses
- Dokken
- Winger

.....just to name a few. This is all before my time (I was just born in '81), but I loves me some 80s rock! :amen If they had big hair and made the guitars wail, they're most likely in my Itunes list or in my CD collection.

And let's not forget the giants of CHRISTIAN 80s rock.....Stryper and Petra!!!

Gabriel Ali said:
I cant seem to make my mind up about which Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil album is the best,

A very tough call, I really don't think I have a favorite I like everything they have done.

CD player? People still use those? I thought they died in 2000 any everyone listened to MP3's now. :D

I've been listening to the Thru the Bible series done by Dr. Vernon McGee. I downloaded the entire series. What a great commentary!

I haven't been into music much anymore since most of what I listened to before being saved in 2004 was highly Unchristian. I listen to some Christian music but mostly as background music.

I have a 6 CD changer, so WOW - not sure of the year, also Garth Brooks, Zeppelin, 3rd Day, Joe Walsh, U2.

Spiffy said:
I have a 6 CD changer, so WOW - not sure of the year, also Garth Brooks, Zeppelin, 3rd Day, Joe Walsh, U2.

Now thats variety. :thumb

I love this forum :D

I have a CD player...in my car. I've got a self-made mix going on in there right now that has U2's New Year's Day on it, OneRepublic's appologize, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE (I LOVE KSE) with Rose of Sharyn, World Ablaze, Temple from Within, and The Arms of Sorrow. That same CD also has The Killers' When You Were Young and Stevie Knicks' Silver Springs...

Yeah I really just love music in general, and my husband, who's into mostly 80's Rock music, thinks I have multiple personality disorder. :chin

Gabriel Ali said:
[quote="Entropic_Prodigy":174wvdu5] ....KILLSWITCH ENGAGE (I LOVE KSE)....

Me too!! their a great band. :)[/quote:174wvdu5]

I have Last Seranade as one of my ringtones, too.

in my computer cd player
Thirdday-Revelation
group 1 crew ordinary dreamers
DC Talk=Jesus freak
Decyver down end of gray
thousandfootkrutch-the flame in all of us
Anberlin never take friendship personal
NEVER LESS-LIVE Like were alive
toby mac live cd

Definately overdue, for sure. :)

Time to make a new CD for my car...suggestions? I'm downloading Scorpions and Queensryche.

Lately, it's been

Queen
As I Lay Dying
Underoath
Stavesacre
The Devil Wears Prada
etc.

Back