Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's The Weather Like In your Part Of The World?

It's a bit chilly today but at least the rain has stopped.
11°C - Precipitation: 49% - Humidity: 86% -Wind: 6 kph

57° F. (14° C) and sunny here this morning and calm, heading for a projected high of 72° (22° C). Summer could stay like this from April through September and I would not be disappointed. Got to have winter too so that's why I don't ask for it year-round. :biggrin2

It's already in the upper 70s here and heading into the upper 90s as a high. However, for west Texas, this is kind of mild for this time of year. Usually, we are experiencing weeks of 100+ weather.

So today I sitting on my front patio watching dark rain clouds approaching and enjoying the cool breeze as the rain moves in and all of a sudden a barking tree frog goes crazy with loud barks behind me , scared by a tree frog :rolleyes .

Barking_Treefrog_2.jpg

Well it's raining again. I can't wait till summer comes along.
This morning it's 8 °F - Precipitation: 7% - Humidity: 100% - Wind: 10 kph

After reading this thread im trying to figure out if the world is climate warming or climate freezing.
It is hard to tell if we are talking about:
Frog leg Etoffee
Lukewarm folks
AC vs heat pumps (spending money to be lukewarm),

Being who I are, I am at home with
PaRDeS (several levels) LOL

Mississippi redneck
eddif

We seem to be stuck in a pattern of rain almost everyday , here is today .
View attachment 16427
Would you like to tell us if it is related to former rain or latter rain or a Joel combination?

I wish I knew if just after the flood of Noah is somehow linked.

First the physical and then that which is spiritual.

There is always a physical and metaphysical. Some are repeated weekly, monthly and some yearly. Maybe much more is there than my little vision is able to comprehen

The moon phase is monthly. As you saw him leave, so shall you see him come again.

Got to like the lounge.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

We had some steady rain most of yesterday (which is rare for West Texas). Today we were greeted with a massive chemical fire on the north end of town.

Back