Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's The Weather Like In your Part Of The World?

After reading this thread im trying to figure out if the world is climate warming or climate freezing.

Oops, i just farted, it's a bit warmer on this side of the world now.

Last edited:
After reading this thread im trying to figure out if the world is climate warming or climate freezing.

Oops, i just farted, it's a bit warmer on this side of the world now.

I don't think climate change was the topic of this thread, but in some parts of the world it sounds like it may be more severe than in others.

Im sorry i admitted I farted, it contained methane, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide gas and some people might see that as a crime against the planets safety. But don't stress, I grow plants and they will absorb the carbon dioxide and say thank you kind Sir for your natural gas, and give back some oxygen.

Im sorry i admitted I farted, it contained methane, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide gas and some people might see that as a crime against the planets safety. But don't stress, I grow plants and they will absorb it and say thank you, and give back some oxygen.

That's very good news. I'm sure everyone involved has been abundantly blessed.

And with that, let's return to the topic at hand.

I think I may be living in the wrong part of the world...
animated-smileys-shocked-026.gif

Anyway - 35°F - Humidity: 96% - Wind: 7 mph light frost this morning but nothing really to write home about. I think it will be a sunny day but who knows.

I think I may be living in the wrong part of the world...
animated-smileys-shocked-026.gif

Anyway - 35°F - Humidity: 96% - Wind: 7 mph light frost this morning but nothing really to write home about. I think it will be a sunny day but who knows.

I like a light frost. That's usually about the closest we get to snow in South Louisiana.

But a lack of sunlight is the real tough part about Winters no matter where you are. No sun for days affects my mood. Last year I think I did more to counteract it. Can't remember what that was, but I just remember being conscious of the fact that the season was going to bring me down some emotionally, and because of it I was able to manage it a lot better. :)

I think I ate more ice cream or something...

Im sorry i admitted I farted, it contained methane, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide gas and some people might see that as a crime against the planets safety. But don't stress, I grow plants and they will absorb the carbon dioxide and say thank you kind Sir for your natural gas, and give back some oxygen.
Are you sure ?

It's raining this morning but at least it's not cold.
10°F - Precipitation: 49% - Humidity: 92% - Wind: 23 kph

Back