Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

handy

From
Middle of nowhere, Idaho
Christian
Yes
Just a couple of months ago I was able to pet a baby shark at the Boise aquarium. That was pretty cool... even as a baby, it felt like pure muscle.

stovebolts

Staff member
Administrator
From
Michigan
Sunday I had to cut a rear spring out of my wifes jeep because the bolt rusted inside the sleeve. Never had to piece a spring out of a car before.

Just recently I purchased an aluminum radiator for the camaro and I had to fabricate an aluminum fan shroud. My first attempt was too restrictive so I was overheating going down the freeway, but I could sit in traffic al day. I've modified the design and hope to have it finished today!

One day I want to jump out of a plane lol

Nick

From
Sydney
I had to help teach my 5 year old brother's maths groups in school the other week. First time I've taught maths in any form. I'm really horrible at maths, although I can confidently say I can do kindergarten maths, lol!

24Fanatic

From
Coppell, TX
Christian
Yes
Last Saturday I drove a boat For the first time. I've been on them before, but never behind the wheel. Way easy!!

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

24Fanatic

From
Coppell, TX
Christian
Yes
It was a 23 foot pontoon. Nothing fancy, just something to get out where the fish are. Too bad they weren't biting.:shame We saw them jumping right beside the boat all day, though.:confused: It's like they were taunting us!

Nice Camaro, by the way!