Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just a couple of months ago I was able to pet a baby shark at the Boise aquarium. That was pretty cool... even as a baby, it felt like pure muscle.

Sunday I had to cut a rear spring out of my wifes jeep because the bolt rusted inside the sleeve. Never had to piece a spring out of a car before.

Just recently I purchased an aluminum radiator for the camaro and I had to fabricate an aluminum fan shroud. My first attempt was too restrictive so I was overheating going down the freeway, but I could sit in traffic al day. I've modified the design and hope to have it finished today!

One day I want to jump out of a plane lol

I had to help teach my 5 year old brother's maths groups in school the other week. First time I've taught maths in any form. I'm really horrible at maths, although I can confidently say I can do kindergarten maths, lol!

Last Saturday I drove a boat For the first time. I've been on them before, but never behind the wheel. Way easy!!

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

It was a 23 foot pontoon. Nothing fancy, just something to get out where the fish are. Too bad they weren't biting.:shame We saw them jumping right beside the boat all day, though.:confused: It's like they were taunting us!

Nice Camaro, by the way!

Back