Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Where Do Dinosaurs Fit In?

• Thread starter VirginShallConceive
  • Start date

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
V

VirginShallConceive

I was wondering about the existence of dinosaurs.

Where do dinosaurs fit in with "God's master plan"?

What purpose could they have possibly had in the grand scheme of things?

The plan is in question right? But I do think the universe may be alive. At the least, earth's biosphere may be "a life form"

that time seemed to be needed for producing a fuel source to get us from where we are, to where we might end up. IE: getting rid of the meat sack for space travel.

Maybe the earth is going to reproduce. And we are the intermediate proteins that are doing what proteins do to allow that reproduction to take place?

Like a fetus, is an intermediate "bag-o-protein" for forming us.

Well, that goes out the window is we have to think that a English guy with a beard is "god's image" I guess.

Back