Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The GAP Of Genesis 1

There exists dinosaur fossils of footprints with perfect human arch footprints in them both dated to the same time. I believe that human footprint dated around 65 million years ago along with the time of dinosaurs
Evidence please.
There are claims of such fossilised prints but as :-https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/footprints/paluxy-river-tracks-in-texas-spotlight/
Argues the evidence is inconclusive.

Occurs razor is useful in these arguments.
What is the simplist case that most easily fits the narrative found in the bible.

Answer. A young earth and recent creation.

Evidence please.
There are claims of such fossilised prints but as :-https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/footprints/paluxy-river-tracks-in-texas-spotlight/
Argues the evidence is inconclusive.

Occurs razor is useful in these arguments.
What is the simplist case that most easily fits the narrative found in the bible.

Answer. A young earth and recent creation.
Dinoes still walked with men.

Also, dinoes are not as old as athiests want us to think.
The "Millions years" idea is extremely shoddy and falls apart when we have the a better explanation and Biblical explanation for that "age".

Dinoes still walked with men.

Also, dinoes are not as old as athiests want us to think.
The "Millions years" idea is extremely shoddy and falls apart when we have the a better explanation and Biblical explanation for that "age".
I haven't said they didn't, I asked for the evidence the op claimed.

Back