Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where is the Wilderness the Woman of Revelation 12:6 fled to?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I hope you know that Lucifer is king of Babylon.
If you find comfort in Babylon,your on the wrong side.Its a good thing to come out of Babylon and a very bad thing to go into.
Incorrect. The text says you are wrong:

Be in pain, and labor to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, Like a woman in birth pangs. For now you shall go forth from the city, You shall dwell in the field, And to Babylon you shall go. There you shall be delivered; There the LORD will redeem you From the hand of your enemies. (Mic. 4:10 NKJ)

I assembled the scriptures regarding the End Time as one does pieces of a picture puzzle. They form a clear picture of what will occur in the future.

But the picture emerges in the future. I don't expect many will agree with me now about these things, but they will when everything begins happening just as the Bible predicts:

Incorrect. The text says you are wrong:

Be in pain, and labor to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, Like a woman in birth pangs. For now you shall go forth from the city, You shall dwell in the field, And to Babylon you shall go. There you shall be delivered; There the LORD will redeem you From the hand of your enemies. (Mic. 4:10 NKJ)

I assembled the scriptures regarding the End Time as one does pieces of a picture puzzle. They form a clear picture of what will occur in the future.

But the picture emerges in the future. I don't expect many will agree with me now about these things, but they will when everything begins happening just as the Bible predicts:

Israel was being punished when it was handed over to its enemies.It was later freed there.

But if you want to serve Lucifer,king of Babylon ,you go right ahead.

Israel was being punished when it was handed over to its enemies.It was later freed there.

But if you want to serve Lucifer,king of Babylon ,you go right ahead.
I ignored your first insult, now you repeat it. The one serving Lucifer be those who insult without cause or reason as if possessed by an evil spirit.

One last try reasoning with you from the scripture.

Why are God's people in Babylon in the End Time?

2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!
3 "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."
4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
5 "For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
6 "Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. (Rev. 18:2-6 NKJ)

The strong delusion in the end time is a form of atheism, Everything once called God or worshiped becomes hated. Christians are hated, especially by those who once professed to be Christian but now serve the Antichrist.

The Harlot Babylon is the "world empire of false religion". In the End Time, when the "man of sin" comes as the "false Christ", he makes a covenant with the earth's false religions. But the earth's population is rebelling against even the idea of God, the strong delusion of "Ancient Alien Theory". The arrival of the Dragon and his Nephilim fallen angels disguised as Extraterrestrials has convinced the earth God doesn't exist.

Like belonging to the World Council of Churches, belonging to Babylon the great protects Christendom from being destroyed by her enemies.

Within apostate Christendom, is the true church "in the wilderness".

But when the Man of Sin declares he is the "Son of Destruction" at mid-week, the religious services of the Harlot are no longer required. And the Harlot will be destroyed for her sins.

Lest God's people be destroyed with her, God commands them to leave Babylon.

Last edited:
I ignored your first insult, now you repeat it. The one serving Lucifer be those who insult without cause or reason.

One last try reasoning with you from the scripture.

Why are God's people in Babylon in the End Time?

2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!
3 "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."
4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
5 "For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
6 "Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. (Rev. 18:2-6 NKJ)

The strong delusion in the end time is a form of atheism, Everything once called God or worshiped becomes hated. Christians are hated, especially by those who once professed to be Christian but now serve the Antichrist.

The Harlot Babylon is the "world empire of false religion". In the End Time, when the "man of sin" comes as the "false Christ", he makes a covenant with the earth's false religions. But the earth's population is rebelling against even the idea of God, the strong delusion of "Ancient Alien Theory". The arrival of the Dragon and his Nephilim fallen angels disguised as Extraterrestrials has convinced the earth God doesn't exist.

Like belonging to the World Council of Churches, belonging to Babylon the great protects Christendom from being destroyed her enemies. Within apostate Christendom, is the true church "in the wilderness".

But when the Man of Sin declares he is the "Son of Destruction" at mid-week, the religious services of the Harlot are no longer required. And the Harlot will be destroyed for her sins. Lest God's people be destroyed with her, God commands them to leave Babylon.
The prostitute Babylon is opostate Israel and goes by the name Jerusalem.

The king of Babylon (aka Lucifer)is the beast that came out of the sea and Babylon worships that beast .(Israel's government and kingdom.)

The Medes(Iran) will destroy Babylon(opostate Israel).and Jerusalem will be burned.The rest of the country destroyed as well.

The prostitute Babylon is opostate Israel and goes by the name Jerusalem.

The king of Babylon (aka Lucifer)is the beast that came out of the sea and Babylon worships that beast .(Israel's government and kingdom.)

The Medes(Iran) will destroy Babylon(opostate Israel).and Jerusalem will be destroyed.
No, it is not.

If Babylon is Israel, we could substitute the name "Israel" everywhere "Babylon" appears, and the text will make better sense:

And another angel followed, saying, "ISRAEL is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." (Rev. 14:8 NKJ)

Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great ISRAEL was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. (Rev. 16:19 NKJ)

5 And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, ISRAEL THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. (Rev. 17:5-6 NKJ)

Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, "Thus with violence the great city ISRAEL shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. (Rev. 18:21 NKJ)

From Zion, Jerusalem will go forth the law of the LORD, during the millennial kingdom of Christ. Israel is not Babylon, the idea is absurd.

And you did not answer my simple question, Why are God's people in Babylon in the End Time?

5 "For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. (Rev. 18:2-5 NKJ)

No, it is not.

If Babylon is Israel, we could substitute the name "Israel" everywhere "Babylon" appears, and the text will make better sense:

And another angel followed, saying, "ISRAEL is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." (Rev. 14:8 NKJ)

Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great ISRAEL was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. (Rev. 16:19 NKJ)

5 And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, ISRAEL THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. (Rev. 17:5-6 NKJ)

Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, "Thus with violence the great city ISRAEL shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. (Rev. 18:21 NKJ)

From Zion, Jerusalem will go forth the law of the LORD, during the millennial kingdom of Christ. Israel is not Babylon, the idea is absurd.

And you did not answer my simple question, Why are God's people in Babylon in the End Time?

5 "For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. (Rev. 18:2-5 NKJ)
The beast has decieved you into believing he is Israel by simply calling himself by the name of the son of God.

Exodus 4:22
Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

Only those who overcome .

The beast has decieved you into believing he is Israel by simply calling himself by the name of the son of God.

Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

Only those who overcome .
"The beast has decieved you into believing he is Israel by simply calling himself by the name of the son of God."

That is incoherent babble. I will ignore your posts in the future. I don't believe I can help you at all, scripture and logic is all I have. No psych degree.

"The beast has decieved you into believing he is Israel by simply calling himself by the name of the son of God."

That is incoherent babble. I will ignore your posts in the future. I don't believe I can help you at all, scripture and logic is all I have. No psych degree.
It's not babble.You believe those who called themselves Israel is actually Israel.

You don't understand how someone recieves the name Israel from God.

Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son

Just as Zion found refuge in ancient Babylon, so does Zion the Church find refuge in religious Babylon that will rise with the final World Empire.

At first the "False Christ" "man of sin" will covenant with the world's religions, but then break it after 3.5 years:

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate." (Dan. 9:27 NKJ)

For the first half of his reign, the False Christ is friends with the world's religions (Babylon the Great), but at mid-week he declares himself to be "the seed of Satan" (Gen. 3:15) "Son of Destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3-4) and his supporters burn Babylon the Harlot with Fire, because the Beast declares himself God and no longer needs the world's religions:

16 "And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. (Rev. 17:16 NKJ)

When Babylon is destroyed, the political protection she gave the Church "in the wilderness" within her, is removed and all the haters of Christianity rise up to destroy it and the Great Tribulation to force the church accept the Mark of the Beast begins:

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished. (Dan. 12:7 NKJ)

8 And another angel followed, saying, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write:`Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."

But before the bowls of God's wrath are poured out, the Church is raptured

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."
16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
17 Then another angel came o (Rev. 14:8-17 NKJ)

11 "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 "Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
(Dan. 12:11-12 NKJ)

For a complete timeline of events:
Nice info Alfred, but clearly we understand it much differently. The prophecy in Daniel was about the Christ and the law, not related to where or what the wilderness is sir.

Back