Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Nick! Welcome back to my thread. You might have noticed that I also own your previously-owned King of the Hill thread.

Nick! Welcome back to my thread. You might have noticed that I also own your previously-owned King of the Hill thread.
You can have the King of the Hill thread....for now. But this thread is mine! This is my 431st post in this thread. :)

Nick writes "This is my 431st post in this thread."

Yes, and I appreciate all the work you've been doing to build up my thread.

Don't mention it, Vince. As I am the owner of the thread, you are, after all, required to pay me compliments. :biggrin

Don't mention it, Vince. As I am the owner of the thread, you are, after all, required to pay me compliments. :biggrin

On the subject of paying complements...

A man and his wife were having an argument

Wife: You never say anything nice about my family!
Husband: Sure I do. I complement you and your family all the time.
Wife: Realy? Then say something nice about them.
(Awkward pause...)
Husband: Your inlaws are much nicer than my inlaws.

Two days ago, Japan sought to become the fourth nation to put a satellite in orbit around another planet. Their satellite successfully arrived at Venus, but then shut down. It is now orbiting the sun, and they hope that in six years it will be close enough to Venus for another try.

Am I making this up?

Two days ago, Japan sought to become the fourth nation to put a satellite in orbit around another planet. Their satellite successfully arrived at Venus, but then shut down. It is now orbiting the sun, and they hope that in six years it will be close enough to Venus for another try.

Am I making this up?
That is true.

Fail for Japan.

You are correct. I did not make that up.

Also this week, Russia has been catching up on the US on having Global Positioning satellites, which are also used for cell phones. They launched a rocket carrying three new satellites, and they all crashed into the Pacific.

You are correct. I did not make that up.

Also this week, Russia has been catching up on the US on having Global Positioning satellites, which are also used for cell phones. They launched a rocket carrying three new satellites, and they all crashed into the Pacific.
:lol

A lot of fails this week.

And the US launched the first successful test flight of the Dragon space capsule. Designed to carry people and/or cargo to the space station, yesterday's two-hour long space flight was a total success.

And the US launched the first successful test flight of the Dragon space capsule. Designed to carry people and/or cargo to the space station, yesterday's two-hour long space flight was a total success.
:clap :clap well at least something went right! :tongue

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back