Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Valid point, Theofilus. I even sent a private message to Goodwill, but he didn't answer. So when I claimed ownership, there was no legally acceptable challenge.

Valid point, Theofilus. I even sent a private message to Goodwill, but he didn't answer. So when I claimed ownership, there was no legally acceptable challenge.

Then you have to contact the second poster. If he doesn't reply or doesn't want to claim ownership, you have to contact other posters in order, until you get to your first post. Here are a few of the users you need to contact before you can claim ownership.

1. KnarfKS
  2. jess321
  3. cly
  4. Gendou Ikari
  5. McQuacks
  6. chosenone343
  7. jena
  8. itoldyounoalready
  9. Ajax 777
  10. living4onlyJC
  11. destiny
  12. rover
  13. Kefka
  14. holly67
  15. HisManySongs

And that's just the first 15. Some of them may no longer be around, but I know that some of them are still posting. And even if you do claim ownership, I'm still winning.

Folks, there is a misunderstanding here. I do not own this thread because I posted before someone else did. I own this thread because I am the ultimate poster of "the last word."

Don't you guys even know what time it is? It's currently 4:45 PM in the afternoon and I'm winning.

It is now 6:52 PM and I'm winning because I got the 3340th post and there was an implied understanding from the beginning that whoever got that post would be declared the winner.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back