Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

I was teasing,I hope you realize. Anyway, :smt115 do you think he'll keep a special
"blow up" chair just for beating me,..seeing as I read all those posts and all?. :-D

um.......... :smt115 I make a mean chocolate cake,...from scratch! :smt110

I agree with that!!...I love it when it's chilly and DRY.Like Fall weather.

I went to bed about an hour before then, and I was up and going again by 8:15 this morning. What's bad is that it's not even spring break yet - I'm still in school!

Actually,I didn't get offline until almost 3,and woke up at 8:00 with my back out. And now I have to go babysit my sisters 3 RAMBUNCTIOS kids.........Lord,help me. :smt087

He definitely did help. The homemade playdough I made for them didn't hurt either,lol.

Kitchen only fun, definitely,although once it dries,it just gets hard and cumbly,so after several days it can just be vaccumed.

2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup salt
2 packets of unsweetened cool aid powder

MIX THESE INGREDIENTS, set aside.

Now boil 2 cups water,and add 3 tbs; of oil {veg; or any kind}

ADD the hot H2o and oil mix ,to the dry mix.

Now all you do is mix it with a fork or some other utensil until it's cool enough to knead with your hands.

NOTE: while your kneading you will need to add a little extra flour from the bag many times , until the dough isn't sticking to your hands anymore.
{ the xtra amount adds up to probably around 1/2 a cup}

You also can add a few drops of food coloring as your kneading if you want to {It"ll give you more vibrant colors.}
1 reg;size bag of flour will be enough for 5 colors
Have fun, I do.

Thank you! I've copied, pasted, saved, and printed it out. It's a recipe that could very well come in handy some day. 8-)

Back