Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

Today is really nice here! Yesterday was cloudy, foggy, kinda chilly, but not today! The sun is shining and the clouds are gone and it's warm! Hallalujah! It's not that I completely dislike the cold, but I do get tired of it. This kind of weather makes me want to go hiking on Petit Jean Mnt. 8-)

I know, the weather's been just gorgeous for the past couple of days here in Montreal.

WE MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER CANADIAN WINTER! YES!

I'm so glad winter is over. Not that I hate it or anything, but after a while the snow, the slush and the ice can get on my nerves. The weather right now is just beautiful...I wish it was like this all-year-round.

I wish we would get some rain,....and I can't wait for the summer thunderstorms! : :smt038

We're supposed to be getting some rain here in the next couple of days. I hope it doesn't rain too much on Friday afternoon because I had plans of going up on the mountain and start working on a school project. We do need the rain, though. I think we're still behind. :-?

Do you like thunderstorms, for me the lightning is pretty,but the thunder...well,..the louder the better ,..I love it.

Although I know they can be dangerous, I think thunderstorms are cool! Actually, I think I like the lightening better than the thunder, but I enjoy both. Half the people I work with are scared of them, but when it storms, a lot of times, my family can be found hanging out on the front porch watching it. I think they're pretty incredible!

I love it when the thunder is so loud it shakes the house, and then the cat is freaking out,LOL it's too funny,And yes beautiful.

I'm telling you what...getting enjoyment out of the traumatization of a cat...that's funny! :lol:

Most of the time our cat " Beast ",. deserves it. She most certainly lives up to her name,she doesn't like more than 5 people on the planet, its a good thing she's declawed,or our cat would probably be in the news as well,lol.

Hehe!

I love thunderstoms too, they're great! (Just so long as it does no damage to anyone.)

I have two cats myself. The younger one, a four-year-old named Jypsy, is a real coward. She runs and hides when guests arrive, and refuses to come out. However, she's very nice. She hardly ever scratches and her biting is even rarer. (Which is good, because she's not declawed.)

The older one, a ten-year-old named Bjorn (prounounced Bee-yorn), loves everyone. He treats strangers and guests better than he treats his owners, and we're the ones who feed him and clean out his litter! He can be pretty moody though, and wouldn't hesitate to bite your hand if he doesn't want to be petted. (We adopted him about a year or so ago from his previous owner who had him all his life but developed allergies, so he came already declawed and neutered).

Still, he's more affectionate than Jypsy and would gladly sit on your lap should it suit his fancy.

Ah...to be a cat owner...

I live on a semi-farm, and we have six cats: Salt, Pepper, Callie, Goldenrod (Goldie for short), Sam, and Frodo. Goldie is afraid of pretty much everything, and I mean that literally. He is also Daddy's favorite, so he gets special attention. Salt is sometimes called Ed after the stupid hyena on The Lion King, so I bet you can guess his mentality. Frodo is a good cat who likes to come in the house, and so is Sam. It's just that Sam likes to roam and play a lot more than Frodo and with our house as big as it is, he can't come in much. Pepper is just a lazy ol' tom cat who hangs out in the barn hoping for to get some milk. Callie is the only female, and as her name suggests, she's a calico. She's kinda annoying, especially when she wants something. She will meow like crazy!

By the way, they are all outside cats, but Frodo, Sam, and Goldie get to come inside pretty regular. Oh yeah, and this is just the cats...

Our freinds dog Miko,a Lab/Akita mix,left her rawhide bone out on the patio the other day,and when I looked outside this afternoon, THERE WAS A SQUIRREL GNAWING ON IT! It was too funny, I wanted to snap a shot of it but by the time I came back with the camera,it was gone.

That's funny!

We went camping once and a raccoon ate our food, and then he stole a toothbrush! We watched him run away with it in his mouth; I guess he wanted to brush his teeth. It was funny.

I love watching ..Planets funniest Animals,on Animal Planet channel,and
A.F.V. to for that matter ,it's hard to stay in a sour or blue mood while watching those,...not thatI'm in those moods very often though.

Oh, I know, AFV is so funny! I feel bad sometimes because I often laugh the hardest when someone is hurt, but it is kinda funny. :lol: We don't get Animal Planet, but I'm sure that the animals on the show you were talking about is funny. We have goats, dogs, cats, chickens, and for part of the year, pigs, and I know that they are downright hilarious sometimes. It's a regular "funny farm" at my house most of the time.

Back