Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

*sneaks in from behind really quietly and suddenly jumps out in the open, yelling*

I'm winning!

Okay, I'll do it slowly!

I....'.....mmm wi....nn.....i...n...gggg.....!...... :-D

Have you not seen the question game, Joudie? It's longer than this one! (Over 100 pages !)

Glad I could make you laugh, Holly! Sorry 'bout your back, though.

Hey CLY,

No, I must've overlooked it. (Wonder how I could do that, it's right there on top of the page!)

Ah well, I'm not four-eyed for nothing!

:smt110

Sorry about your back too, Holly. Speaking of backs, I just hurt mine today when a guy swept me off my feet, making me land hard on my bottom during a sparring session in Karate today. Ouch.

(And by "swept me off my feet"...I mean that in the least romantic terms possible. :) )

Thats perfectly okay, I love to laugh!....even if it hurts,lol

:smt081

Laughing's okay if it hurts. It's not okay if it cuts off your breathing for an indescriminately long period of time.

:wink:

This post didn't have much of a point. I just wanted to have the last word.

Joudie said:
Laughing's okay if it hurts. It's not okay if it cuts off your breathing for an indescriminately long period of time.

:wink: .

OR if it makes you pee your pants, :shocked!:

:smt005 :smt042 :smt043

BTW,..nice to meet you ,and hope your back feels better soon!

Have either of you ever laughed so hard that the back of your head hurt? It's something else to sit in rock back and forth, holding the back of your head, laugh, and say "Oh!" intermittedly all at the same time...ya'll should try it sometime. :wink:

I suppose so, but it really can hurt. My step-mom thinks my sister and I are crazy when we say the back of our heads hurt from lauging so hard. :D

Heh, that's the first time I've heard of the back of the head hurting from laughing too hard. It sounds like an experience. The only thing that ever hurt from my laughing too hard was my stomach...which is nothing new. Although once, I was laughing so hard I honestly couldn't breathe, and my stomach was killing me...and I couldn't stop laughing. Strange thing though, I don't quite remember what I was laughing at. I sure hope it was hilarious enough to warrant my killing so many cells from oxygen deprivation, lol.

:)

It's nice to meet you too, Holly. My back's fine now, thank God. I hope yours is too!

Yes it is. And I'm so happy ,..today I hooked up FINALLY , to high speed instead of dial-up!!!! YAY.

:smt038

We can't even get high-speed at my house. Our only choice is dial-up. Who'da thunk it?!

Wow, :puppydogeyes: thats a bummer,..well at least you won't get spoiled,lol :smt102

Oh God...dial-up. I shudder at the memory. Not to rub it in or anything, cly. I had dial-up while living in Lebanon and it was sooooo slow. Very annoying. I remember I used read three to five pages of a novel to pass the time just waiting for a page to load.

Now if a page takes more than ten seconds, I'll start twitching...violently... :P

Holly's right, high-speed spoils you. *Chants to self: Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue.*

Oh, we have high-speed at school, and trust me, it does spoil me. Normally when I'm at home, though, I'm on way too late at night, so it's not as busy and a bit faster. Either that or I'm just deluding myself. When I get large e-mails, though, I do wait until I'm at school to open them. 8-)

It has been so beautiful here the last couple of days, ...
around 60,sunny,I wish it could stay exactly this temp;all year long.
Well ,maybe with 1 or 2 overcast days, a week.

Back