Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Why are men so cruel?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Here's my sad to glory story. Dated twice in high school marrying the second after graduation. Divorced after 8 years as it was not based on love, but in love with the thought of marriage. Married again and divorced after two years of marriage as I married SATAN (acted like him anyway). Lost all self esteem and dated anyone who would pay me any attention. Got date raped and what an eye opener that was. Reevaluated my life, surrendered all to Jesus and when I wasn't looking anymore, there he was my gift from God as we have been married 14 years now with Jesus as the center of our marriage.

It took me from the age of 17 to finally getting it right when I was 43, which now I am 57, and it will become right for you when God knows you are ready for that life time commitment to a husband that will be your gift from God. Oh, if I only knew way back then what I do now I sure would have saved myself a lot of pain and anguish.

It might seem like it will never happen for, but trust in God and be that women of God he wants you to be and this will be added unto you as God will put that right man in your path in his timing. We do not need a relationship with the opposite sex to complete us as we need to be complete in the Lord before a relationship can be Christ centered.

Trust me, this loser is not worth the time. I wouldn't even want to go out with him now that he did what he did. If he ever messages me ever again, (which I don't think he will) I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Be glad/thankfull that you found out what a (edited by staff) he was before you became seirously invested in a relation ship with the (edited by staff).

P.S. not that im flirting but if dats you in your pic, SMILE you too pretty to be sad:yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have been living a celibate life for 6 years. I came to God again in my life when I was 21. I grew up in a Christian home and as a teenager until the age of 21, I questioned whether or not what my parents told me was really true. I needed to find myself on my own. I made a mistake and didn't wait until marriage to copulate. I consider myself a reborn virgin because I've prayed to God, and made a vow that I would never copulate again until marriage.

More than anything the reason why I want to meet someone is because I want the hole in my heart to be filled. I want someone who can help me grow in God, and lift me up through my relationship with Him. I am willing to wait, I just feel like if I want to have children I need to find someone soon.

Yes, that is me in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. not that im flirting but if dats you in your pic, SMILE you too pretty to be sad:yes
Even the 'seemingly' sad face looks pretty enough that unquetioningly it would win any beauty contest!!!

What was God thinking when HE brought her on earth?:biggrinunno:shrug
I used to think God keeps the best for Himself!

on a relavant note and a slight deviation from the op. some men dont want kids and some women dont.

when i married my wife she had kids and i let my desire go. years later that decision bothered me so i began to ask god to take this desire from me or give me a child.

it has been answered as the baby in my avatar(jaci) will know me as dad as the real father is well has an alcohol issue and the other child's (nathan) dad is worthless and wont be his dad . so i get to be a dad:biggrin

i wont stand in the way with their fathers if they visit and or want to man up but they will have to prove themselves to me and the mother and my wife.

Well, I have been living a celibate life for 6 years. I came to God again in my life when I was 21. I grew up in a Christian home and as a teenager until the age of 21, I questioned whether or not what my parents told me was really true. I needed to find myself on my own. I made a mistake and didn't wait until marriage to copulate. I consider myself a reborn virgin because I've prayed to God, and made a vow that I would never copulate again until marriage.

More than anything the reason why I want to meet someone is because I want the hole in my heart to be filled. I want someone who can help me grow in God, and lift me up through my relationship with Him. I am willing to wait, I just feel like if I want to have children I need to find someone soon.

Yes, that is me in the picture.

I'd love to date you, but distance separates us. And age, most likely. So here's to friendship.:wave See, not all men are jerks.

I'd love to date you, but distance separates us. And age, most likely. So here's to friendship.:wave See, not all men are jerks.

Distance? No excuses:bigfrown:chin
I will play the hymns that day while YOU match in! And do :sing few Houston's stuff

age shouldnt be an issue if the person is mature enough.my wife is 13 years my elder.

I totally agree with you - and that doesn't mean Eve came before Adam:lol

There are some extreeme cases! Abomination, I'd say:

A (80yrs) + B (18-25yrs):shocked

i couldnt do that. but it will be hard if nathan or jaci did that.

i dont see how a man could(aged 25) could honeslty say i love a woman at that age. i can see if it was say in the 50s but thats pushing it.

i was 28 when i married my wife and she was 41.

i couldnt do that. but it will be hard if nathan or jaci did that.

i dont see how a man could(aged 25) could honeslty say i love a woman at that age. i can see if it was say in the 50s but thats pushing it.

i was 28 when i married my wife and she was 41.
Your original posts reminded me something,
I was actually refering to one of your posts on my thread:
why in the word did the deceased model marry that 90 year old billionaire?it does happen.

i have seen that here.some 60 year old with a thing.

is it always that way, no but really what does a 60 year old have in common with an 18 yrd old? oh dont play that age crap with me. i am married to a woman who is 13 yrs my senior. i cant date if i divorce some girl that i am old enough to have as a grandkid or father.

Extreeme cases are quite frighteneing - and some would say: It's God's will:biggrinunno:shrug:confused :shocked

The reason behind it is simple: People are after money these days!!:sad

physical appearance doesn't seem to matter any more. Once the money is there - you can choose any date and he/she willingly comes to you.

i remember that thread. and that was referring to anna nicole smith who married a 90 year old billionaire who died and will her his estate and then his family fought that and she won.

she later died from a drug overdose. her son commited suicide.

:bigfrown
I just had a conversation with a friend, few minutes ago (we both chat in an IM stuff). I was wondering why she had rarely been online, but she told me the reason. She said her 'boyfriend' disappointed her - and for that reason she became secluded.

She was engaged to this guy for long. There were periods when both quarrelled (- as usual - not a crime), I tried giving her some words of encouragement. Now, after everything, this guy has got a different woman pregnant...Another lady told my friend. The guy could not deny it. Now he's beginning to apologise:shocked.

I think this guy needs to be sent out of the world. Stella says 'It's over', and she needs prayers. (I could have done this on the Prayer request forum. I think here is appropriate). So, please, pray for Stella E. I have tried praying for her too.

I see, most guys can't be trusted.

I see, most guys can't be trusted.
Probably true, but no more than the plentiful supply of faithless, promiscuous women who keep them happy.
Both parties can't always be trusted - I agree with you.

I doubt if he was a christian at all. True Christians don't do this - and guys should learn to be focussed, not sampling about.

Both parties can't always be trusted - I agree with you.

I doubt if he was a christian at all. True Christians don't do this - and guys should learn to be focussed, not sampling about.
Well, actually, true Christians, both men and women, do do that. They are no more sinless in this area than any other area of Christian living.

It's a very real and powerful temptation in the world today. Especially if you came out of a life of promiscuity when you got saved. What you struggled with as a non-believer is what you will struggle with as a believer.

I would counsel young people to give a second thought to being with someone who has been with a lot of other people in not so godly ways. Those desires and habits don't just turn off when you get married...or when you get saved. I married my first real girl friend, while my wife had been with several other guys in not so good ways. Kinda wish she'd of been as naive about those kinds of things as I was.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back