Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Is The TN Christian School Shooter's Manifesto Being Kept Secret By FBI ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's not just lower standards for personal hygiene; it's a whole suite of problems with red states that lower life expectancy of people living there:

Instead, Woolf says the politics of red states is killing their residents. “Conservative governors increasingly use preemption, the authority to override local governments, to block liberal health policies (e.g., indoor smoking bans),” he notes. “States have preempted local regulations on nutrition (e.g., menu labeling, food deserts) and, as of 2013, 45 states had enacted statutes to limit local firearm regulations.”
Eight of the 10 states with the highest covid death rates adjusted for age have Republican governors: Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, Tennessee, Arizona, Arkansas and Indiana. (Nevada and Kentucky are the exceptions, coming in 6th and 10th, respectively.) Similarly, nine of the 10 states with the worst vaccination rates — Wyoming, Mississippi, Louisiana, Idaho, Indiana, Tennessee, Alabama, Ohio, West Virginia and North Dakota — have GOP governors. Of these, only Louisiana is led by a Democrat, and all of them voted for defeated former president Donald Trump in both 2016 and 2020.

But contrary to your imagination, it's not about race at all.

It's not just poor whites who have bad hygiene. You can find blacks like that, too.

But most of them are pretty much like the rest of us. Biden's concern was that busing would make everyone upset and do nothing to integrate society. Which is why he favored desegregating neighborhoods.

And that worked. If you were less obsessed with race, you'd probably be able to figure out why.
President Biden is concerned about African Americans being unclean and not very bright and inarticulate for a very good reason:
" African Americans who are clean & articulate & good looking..." ( President Biden)

It's personal for him and his home state .
You obviously don't that his state was slave state, and he is darn proud of how clean and articulate and bright the slaves sold in his state were compared to the rest.
Jack!
You don't know my state Jack , MY STATE WAS A SLAVE STATE !" ( President Biden)

http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u...slave-state-as-part-of-his-southern-strategy/
https://twitter.com/share?url=https...d+'Slave+State'+Delaware+in+Southern+Strategy
POLITICS
FLASHBACK: Biden Touted 'Slave State' Delaware in Southern Strategy

Show us that. I think your imagination is taking control of you, again.
Its all about Pride in slavery , Jack !
Respect for President Biden being prideful in the quality of the slaves marketed in his state should be given by all other ultra-liberal, white privilege racists.
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u...slave-state-as-part-of-his-southern-strategy/
POLITICS
FLASHBACK: Biden Touted 'Slave State' Delaware in Southern Strategy
You don't know my state Jack , MY STATE WAS A SLAVE STATE !" ( President Biden)

The governing authorities can pick and choose what information they want to release to the public if they choose to and when. The people dont get a say.

Will my grandchildren's children be alive when the killers heavily redacted manifesto is eventually released ?
It's out there now. Leaked by some officers. It's 3 pages of rambling and turns out the reason it had not been released was because the parents of the children did not want it released to not glorify the killer and martyr the shooter. It's 3 pages from a journal where the shooter incoherently rambles about white preppy kids and even went into homophobic language and used the white C slur. It was obvious that the person was completely delusional and had no real logical motivation for what they did.

It's out there now. Leaked by some officers. It's 3 pages of rambling and turns out the reason it had not been released was because the parents of the children did not want it released to not glorify the killer and martyr the shooter. It's 3 pages from a journal where the shooter incoherently rambles about white preppy kids and even went into homophobic language and used the white C slur. It was obvious that the person was completely delusional and had no real logical motivation for what they did.

Showing them to be a delusiohal hateful child killer is to "glorify" them ?
To Whom ?
Talk about your lowest common denominators.
With status of hateful delusional mass child killer now being the standard for glorification, what type of mass murderer's manifesto who would then not be considered a tool of glorification ?

Showing them to be a delusiohal hateful child killer is to "glorify" them ?
To Whom ?
Talk about your lowest common denominators.
With status of hateful delusional mass child killer now being the standard for glorification, what type of mass murderer's manifesto who would then not be considered a tool of glorification ?
The logic is that shooters Luke this want to be featured on the news because it validates them. Psychologists have pointed out that there have been cases that the idea of getting media attention is a draw for lunatics that would stoop to this.

You agree with this logic ?
I don't care enough about the 3 pages.All I understand is the parents of the vict8ms and the judge over the cased didnt want this shared and and officers handed it over to a Podcaster who along with other pundits are trying to milk these ravings for clicks.

It's odd that there seems to be an entitlement to these papers. It's a kid that was obviously disturbed who killed some chilldren for incoherent reasons.

I don't care enough about the 3 pages.All I understand is the parents of the vict8ms and the judge over the cased didnt want this shared and and officers handed it over to a Podcaster who along with other pundits are trying to milk these ravings for clicks.

It's odd that there seems to be an entitlement to these papers. It's a kid that was obviously disturbed who killed some chilldren for incoherent rea
So in case of a mass murders that was not " incoherent" or "disturbed" in nature you think in those cases the manifesto's should be released?

Why do you feel entitled to this manefesto?

Up till now in this country no mass murderer's manifesto has ever been withheld from the public.
And there have been many.
You can't name one that has been withheld, out of all of them?
When it comes to crime, particularly the public murder of children I am in favor of freedom of information, clarity , and
letting the sunshine in.
==========================================================================
The Covenant shooting was a tragedy beyond comprehension, & Tennesseans need clarity.
We’ve been in touch with the Nashville Police Department, & today, Chief Drake assured me that documents & information regarding the shooter will be released to the public very soon.

— Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee)
April 28, 2023
Your desperation to make this case somehow different from all the others speaks volumes as to the motivations that are at work .
And it is those motivations that are the real difference in this case.
Calling a mass child killer who is almost 30 years of age a "kid" ?
Really?

Up till now in this country no mass murderer's manifesto has ever been withheld from the public.
And there have been many.
You can't name one that has been withheld, out of all of them?
When it comes to crime, particularly the public murder of children I am in favor of freedom of information, clarity , and
letting the sunshine in.
The Covenant shooting was a tragedy beyond comprehension, & Tennesseans need clarity.
We’ve been in touch with the Nashville Police Department, & today, Chief Drake assured me that documents & information regarding the shooter will be released to the public very soon.

— Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee)
April 28, 2023
Your desperation to make this case somehow different from all the others speaks volumes as to the motivations that are at work .
Really?
Why are you entitled to the manifesto?

Really?
You seem to be ignoring that it was the patents that requested that the rambl8ngs not be released, that investigators in the case have stated that there is no solid motive within the pages, and that the person who committed the shoot8ng was obviously not well in the head. The shooting doesn't seem to be political because there is no consistent narative.

For some reason you seem to feel entitled to some random person's writings and seem to not care about the wishes of the victim's families.

I have seen pundits want8ng to make this into a political case for content. I find that just as distasteful as when ever there is a shooting media tries to capitalize on it.

You seem to be ignoring that it was the patents that requested that the rambl8ngs not be released,
You believe that families of crime victims should be the authority over what information of the perpetrators the public is allowed to know ?
Where has that ever happened before regarding a murderer , let alone a mass murderer ?

Back