Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why is there no action??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:shrug tounge in cheek. buddy. nothing more.

promote violence. lol

i dont watch horror movies since my return from afghanistan for the most part. i dont find death entertaining, like the i hate war hollywood and lets make some gore for fun does.

The Muslim Koran espouses violence and hatred against unbelievers, Jews and Christians and most in the West are in denial just like in 1939 when Hitler was spewing his anti Semitic hatred to the stupid masses- still happening folks.
They are superb propagandists just like Satan and have the same agenda - we are back in 600 ad and they still plan on their Muslim world Dominion .
check this guy out- a plo terrorist who met Jesus and trying to warn whats left of the free world!
http://www.shoebat.com/
shalom
sj

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back