Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wicca: 'a demonic cult of rebellion' says leading author

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Re: Wicca

Baphomet said:
Wicca is not a devil religion , its just different , can't people just accept it
I accept that it is different.
I also understand that it leads people away from Jesus,
and that is not a good thing.

mark

vic C. said:
Hi Mark! Lots of new members here who don't know your background. Maybe you'd like to fill them in? :)
Hey Vic this ex witch would run a cool debate with PHYRE from AI, don't you think?

fallentoa said:
Hello AHIMSA,
LOok I don't know what happens in here, I'm just a guest like everyone else. I don't have any problems with the people in charge, after all it's their website and they can choose whatever they want to keep in within the rules. At the time I sighned up I read the rules and accepted what it had to say and I don't have a problem with it. If they have a problem with me then I really hope that they have the courage to tell me about it either in here or a private message then we can work it out as it's the right way to go. If they want to ask me any questions on what I do then I'm quite willing to ask, I'm quite open to the fact that on some area's we won't agree but it's no one's fault by ourselves. I'm not on here to argue as it can damage everyone's walk and I'm more in to the positive side of life, the negative stuff can be left on a shelve as far as I'm concerned, even Jesus talked to the sinners so I'm in good company lol (sorry couldn't resist lol)
anyway speak to you again.
lisa
You can sugar coat this faith or religion (whatever it is) all you want, but the fact still remains that it's STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PIT OF HELL!

Re: Wicca

Baphomet said:
Wicca is not a devil religion , its just different , can't people just accept it
Interesting that your username is Baphomet. He's the false god for one of the biggest occult practices called Freemasonry. :smt084

Wicca's not a devil religion?? C'mon, you've got to be kiddin' me!?? :lol:

sisterchristian said:
Hey Vic this ex witch would run a cool debate with PHYRE from AI, don't you think?
ThreeInOne said:
You got that right, sister! :smt043
That might make a good debate, but Mark doesn't come around that often. I wish he would, testamonies like his make for good witnessing.

vic C. said:
That might make a good debate, but Mark doesn't come around that often. I wish he would, testamonies like his make for good witnessing.
This is EXACTLY what we need on the other board! I've about had enough of "tolerating" wiccan lies.

While that may be true, we know many responses would say something like, "Well that's your opinion", or "That's fine for you, but not for someone else", or "I do not need you preaching to me!". :lol:

Justmee said:
This is EXACTLY what we need on the other board! I've about had enough of "tolerating" wiccan lies.
Justmee...are you aka Flowerchild/Sara??

I left that board. People there don't want to hear the truth, they just want to play nicey-nice. They use words such as "beautiful" when they reply to anothers religion that is very far away from theirs. How could they possibly think the others sounds so beautiful if they are so grounded in their own which is a complete opposite? It's all lies. They're trying to get on each others good side with all their phoney agreeing. If they truly thought it was so beautiful, why don't they convert to the others religion? It's because they don't think it's so great, that's why.

Ok, I'm done venting. Flowerchild/Sara, if this is not you....nevermind this post! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hiya 3! It's me...Sara...FlowerChild....whatever you want to call me. (wink)

I consider this thread my home now. I DO visit the other place because I genuinely care for some of those lost souls there.

Just because someone defends their faith does not make them correct. My problems with "that" poster :wink: are great and I tend to skip those postings.
Welcome, welcome my friend. Sees ya around these threads. I need to make a better effort to meet more people here.

Justmee said:
Hiya 3! It's me...Sara...FlowerChild....whatever you want to call me. (wink)

I consider this thread my home now. I DO visit the other place because I genuinely care for some of those lost souls there.

Just because someone defends their faith does not make them correct. My problems with "that" poster :wink: are great and I tend to skip those postings.
Welcome, welcome my friend. Sees ya around these threads. I need to make a better effort to meet more people here.
I like the freedom here (that's not saying we have a free pass to be mean of course) to speak our minds and at first I thought I wouldn't sign up to post because I didn't know how many would/could be reached here but I am seeing that I was wrong with that thought and we are needed here. I have one in particular my heart aches for. I'm sure I'll find many more.
And just like you, I do deeply care for the other posters on the other board. I think we talked till we were blue in the face so that's why I decided to move on. At least for now.
We never really know how many people we could reach here or there.

If skipping "those posts" helped you, then that's good. I found it hard to look away. I really wanted to understand her. I truly think she is a very nice, down to earth caring person but I still say she is one lost soul.
Without turning it into gossip, I'll my comments with that note. :biggrin

Anyway, I'm very happy to see you here and add to the discussions!
Vic, thanks for inviting us all. :wink:

Re:

Justmee said:

That goes both ways my friend

Re: Re:

Havoc said:
Justmee said:

Good morning Havoc. I'm sorry I wasn't here to talk to you directly. There are ways to tolerate without accepting things that go against core beliefs. "Lies" is a 2-way street, yes. There are lies/misconceptions in ALL beliefs systems. I cannot believe that there is more than one way to heaven. Jesus said no one goes to the Father except through Him.

Havoc!

Havoc said:
Justmee said:

:o

and... :o

Yikes, two posts on the same day! :lol: What brought you back from the shadowlands? 8-)

HI SARA! :smt006

:smt024 Hiya Vic, My Bro! How ya doin'?

No fear Vic! I rather miss talking to my Wiccan friends.

:smt061

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back