Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Yelling into the darkness

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Democrat party along with the speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi have crossed a line the American people will never forget. The state of the union address from the @POTUS is a message to all citizens on where we sit as a nation. And to deny the American people is a shame.

I've learned more about Federal Civics & how our Govt doesn't work in the last 2 years than in 50 prior ones. Furthermore, I have never experienced a President who made straight forward promises & them kept them. Have you? Speak Up!

Don't believe the HATERS
203c.png
Starting thinking you can
203c.png
Start thinking we can
203c.png
Start doing
203c.png
Don't Stop
203c.png
This country is worth the fight
203c.png
Freedom is worth the fight
203c.png
I promise
203c.png

This is an Unprecedented Power Grab by Pelosi & (Her) Dems. She's acting like She's President. They are ALL responsible for the Shut Down! All Corrupt & Criminal ! This has to STOP! OR WE WILL LOSE AMERICA !

Know how lions work for I am a lion
BIG BABY Nancy Pelosi said the House chamber "will not consider" a concurrent resolution that officially establishes the date & time of the President’s State of the Union Address
Pelosi STILL refuses to negotiate with HER President!
They will be some type of State of the Union Address coming forth how us lions roll( roar ) AMEN \0/

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

The Bible clearly teaches shows in black white where we can not deny the wicked will become turn over to their own evil and fall in their own snare trap
Our ONLY HOPE is the return of the King
01b.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, I walked into a hotel. After going through the menu, I ordered some food. After about 20 minutes, a group of men and women walked in and ordered theirs. To my dismay, these folks got served first. I watched as they began to eat and laugh heartily. I even overheard one of them bragging about how he is connected to everyone in the hotel, and I felt mocked.
I decided to leave. Unable to take it anymore, I called the waiter. He calmly told me, “Yours is a special order being prepared by the chief chef himself. Their orders were prepared hurriedly by students on attachment because the top chefs are busy with yours. That is why they were served first. Please have some juice as you wait.” I calmed down and waited patiently.
Shortly after, my food was served by six waiters. Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel (who happened to be an old long lost friend of mine) saw me when I entered and decided to surprise me. She changed my simple meal to a five-star meal. The party at the other table were shocked. They could not stop staring . Suddenly, they were the ones murmuring, asking why they did not get the kind of meal and service.
Such is life! Some people are ahead of you and are eating now, laughing at you and talking about how they are better, wiser, and smarter than you, how they are blessed, well connected, have money, and are enjoying life. You are waiting tirelessly wondering why its taking so long to breakthrough. You endure mockery and humiliation. May be you have contemplated suicide, gone through depression, or suffered severe mental anxiety. Don't worry! The owner of the world has seen you and doesn't want you to be served a simple meal like those making a mockery of you.
You are waiting long because yours is a special meal. It takes time to prepare. And, only chief chefs prepare them.
Relax and wait for your meal. When it comes, that laughing party will be silenced for good.
Stay blessed! Enjoy your day! This is my word of encouragement to you today.
#Repost #DeepMessage #BreakThrough

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for.
One smart not smiling rest heading to pits of hell9cacca2768b67788fea7bedf6bc5ca19.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back