Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

-You be the judge for how near we are to the End-

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That is why God lets satan do his thing. Matt. 24:21 on! TV will hasten the spread of the Truth, and that is all that God requires. Matt. 24:14

We are building by God's direction a very large multi Million dollar factory/Warehouse to produce DVD's and thumb drives to ship free material all over the World. It's still in construction, and it's not cheap.

Right now our Internet bill is over 14,000 a month and the free material we ship out now is over 50,000 + thousands hoping to hit billions in free material all over the World.

There are other denominations and church also getting these types of crazy project now. I mean it's crazy to build a warehouse and factory to produce free stuff, shipping paid. However the money is coming in. ???????????? How? I have no idea, but God did it.

We are getting close............. Very close. I don't believe this would be possible just 10 years ago because of time. We are not the only ones by far though doing crazy project like this, but just a part.

If you want to check out pics here is the link.

http://www.moorelife.org/mlmprojects.php

Elijah674 I believe knows something inside. He might not be able to explain it, but it says "I AM COMING!!!"

Mike.

WOW! Thanks for photos. Keith Moore is one of my favorite preachers of ALL TIME.

Lecoop

I am ready for His coming TODAY! I watch every day and think about His coming every day. But I suspect His coming will be on he last day of the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh HaShanah. Perhaps this year? I hope so! Lecoop

I am ready for His coming TODAY! I watch every day and think about His coming every day. But I suspect His coming will be on he last day of the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh HaShanah. Perhaps this year? I hope so! Lecoop

Ummm. Just chill your jets bro. We have to finish this Word supply factory/warehouse. Then we have to ship billions of free DVD's and CD, Thumb drives all over the world. Then we have to give the Dumb people at least 10 times to Hear about Jesus so they can have Eternal life.

Just give some time here, we got to get this message out all over the World, and there are many, many other denominations and Churches joining us.

So just relax, Jesus will be here soon enough, you know how time just Flies by. Your trumpets will blow soon enough..

Blessings

Mike.

Ummm. Just chill your jets bro. We have to finish this Word supply factory/warehouse. Then we have to ship billions of free DVD's and CD, Thumb drives all over the world. Then we have to give the Dumb people at least 10 times to Hear about Jesus so they can have Eternal life.

Just give some time here, we got to get this message out all over the World, and there are many, many other denominations and Churches joining us.

So just relax, Jesus will be here soon enough, you know how time just Flies by. Your trumpets will blow soon enough..

Blessings

Mike.

Was that kind of sarcastic? It seems that he was just agreeing with you?

And what is this about all of the churches taking part in this? Even the ones of Rev. 17:5 & her daughters??

SO: It appears that we are closer to the end than one thinks!

--Elijah

Was that kind of sarcastic? It seems that he was just agreeing with you?

And what is this about all of the churches taking part in this? Even the ones of Rev. 17:5 & her daughters??

SO: It appears that we are closer to the end than one thinks!

--Elijah

Quick reply to this message

I was just saying that next year would be kinda soon. We need a bit more time to get this Word out. He is just excited to see Jesus show up, which is great, but we just need a bit more time than next year.

Mike.

2.4: No Trolling. Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

Not necessarily directed at the last poster.

It is true, as Jesus said, the gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world, and then the end would come. BUT:

Did you consider we do not preach "the gospel of the Kingdom?" We preach Paul's gospel, under which we will be judged. We SHOULD be shouting from the housetops that His physical kingdom is coming, and HE is coming.

When will the gospel of the Kingdom be preached in all the world. Well, if not sooner, we read in Rev. 14 of three angels that are to give their respective messaged to everyone in their OWN language, so all will be without excuse. Then, the gospel will be preached in all the world. And the end, i.e. His coming on the white horse will not be too long after.

Lecoop

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone every considered the possiblity that the 'end' is at the end of the 1000's years?

Digging

Hi, you seem to be studying? Read Jer. 4:22-27 for a eye opener! satan is the only one alive on earth as before creation. (+ his crew of evil ones)
All of his followers are dead for that 1000 years and awaiting their sentencing for length of their dieing. (Luke 12:47-48)

But the EARTH is DEAD. And it is at the End that the wicked will have their resurrection to die according as is determined by 1 Cor. 6:2-3.

Just keep on 'Digging' only prove all things by the Word of God!

--Elijah

Has anyone every considered the possiblity that the 'end' is at the end of the 1000's years?
To me the end of that millennium is certainly the end of an age. Due to context of different events ending, and new ones beginning the phrase "The end" used referring to that dictates the completion of a time. Which time? With that in mind, there are doctrines named "Dispensations." One such dispensation was that give to Paul in Colossians 1:Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God.

Changes of certain covenants also show changes of ages, or the end of the way God dealt with man.

Strong's Concordance - Dispensation

(Gr. oikonomia, "management, ""economy").
1. The method or scheme according to which God carries out his purposes towards men is called a dispensation. There are usually reckoned three dispensations, the Patriarchal, the Mosaic or Jewish, and the Christian. See COVENANT 23916 (Administration of.) These were so many stages in God's unfolding of his purpose of grace toward men. The word is not found with this meaning in Scripture.
2. A commission to preach the gospel #1Co 9:17 Eph 1:10 3:2 #Col 1:25 Dispensations of Providence are providential events which affect men either in the way of mercy or of judgment.

The News has over 1000 died in India! (Flood)

And Christ said...
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, [[no, nor ever shall be.]]

And no, the 'whole' world is in a mess! Time is short!

--Elijah

And Christ said...
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, [[no, nor ever shall be.]]

--Elijah

Yeah, it's a horrible thing. But not too uncommon for that region sadly...the only reason it seems like it's happening more is because the news covers it more. Just like with shootings...we think there has been more shooting violence than normal but that's not true. It's just media focusing stories on it. Shootings have gone up and down every year.

And Christ said...

--Elijah

Yeah, it's a horrible thing. But not too uncommon for that region sadly...the only reason it seems like it's happening more is because the news covers it more. Just like with shootings...we think there has been more shooting violence than normal but that's not true. It's just media focusing stories on it. Shootings have gone up and down every year.

Hi, 'i' see it like Christ documented it.

And things make the news? Lets just say that any number were murdered, 100.OOO over the last count. (? USA wide,
and it is a very high number) And the next year 999,999 were murdered. And the News stated that we are on the decrease?

And that is only one... Matt. 24:21 item.
Matt. 24:21
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So for our own sake, we all need to be getting our life in line with Christ's WORD.

--Elijah

And Christ said...

--Elijah

And things make the news? Lets just say that any number were murdered, 100.OOO over the last count. (? USA wide,
and it is a very high number) And the next year 999,999 were murdered. And the News stated that we are on the decrease?

[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So for our own sake, we all need to be getting our life in line with Christ's WORD.

--Elijah

Actually, in our country violent crime has gone down in recent years.
As for nature disasters...it's about the norm.

And Christ said...

--Elijah

--Elijah

Where do you come up with this information? All one needs to do is turn on the TV!

--Elijah

--Elijah

Where do you come up with this information? All one needs to do is turn on the TV!

--Elijah

What about just one of the Matt. 24:21 'problems'?? AIDS

--Elijah

PS: And on the News it was just mentioned that by this week end [END?] we are going to have the HOTTEST weather ON EARTH recorded.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing i've noticed about people that are really into the whole new world order thing and what not (don't get me wrong, it WILL happen someday) is they have a very naive view of the world and how it works on political and social levels.

They don't fully grasp just how complicated it is to bring multiple nations together into a single government across the entire planet. Look at Europe. That was just one land mass and it's already crumbling pretty quickly and even then it took YEARS to finally be formed to begin with.

But an entire World government? That would take at least a decade. There's no "Things are bad. Hey! This guys good! He wants to do a one world government to give all our problems! Let's do this thang!" No. Not going to happen. There are far too many political and social issues to work through in order to even make that happen...not to mention financial adjustments.

It's good to study the bible and even look for signs as the Word says to do...but you have to be smart about this and understand how the WORLD around you works too.

What about the people,many of them Christians, who DO know how the world works and say that the New World Order is already with us in many ways and progressing every day,are we to ignore them in favor of some feel good ideas that neglect the fact that much of the world is run by the barrel of a gun and you are not ask what your opinion is or if you want to go along,you are told what to do and do it or you are shot or hung by your thumbs somewhere....Americans in their happy dome can't comprehend such things...... little cooperation is needed other than that of those at the very top who would do quite well in a world government....being "smart" involves setting aside one's emotions and desires for everything to be ok and facing reality as it is.

--Elijah
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...st-point-in-decades.-Why-America-is-safer-now
The data point to a persistent perception gap among Americans. Despite strong evidence of crime dropping over recent decades, the public sees the reverse. "Recent Gallup polls have found that citizens overwhelmingly feel crime is going up even though it is not," says Professor Fox. "This is because of the growth of crime shows and the way that TV spotlights the emotional. One case of a random, horrific shooting shown repeatedly on TV has more visceral effect than all the statistics printed in a newspaper."
The UK has a higher crime rate than the US does: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25671/Violent-crime-worse-Britain-US.html

The news media is there for ratings. Violence gets people's attention. Horrible things do happen everyday, but it does appear that it's less common than the news media would have you to think.

I just think it's really hard to tell for sure if you're relying on the "condition the world is in" to decide how close the end is. People in WWII thought Hitler would be the anti-Christ and that the end would come soon. The world has been through a lot over the centuries, and I really have a hard time believing that it's really much worse now than it has ever been. I was always taught that it was throughout my entire childhood, but really, I'm not seeing it. With so many people twisting facts and history to fit their personal opinions, it's like trying to see clearly in a fog.

IDK, maybe instead of hoping for the end to come because the world's such as mess--it's always been a mess--we should fight as if we'll be here another hundred years but be prepared for His coming at any time. He did say no man knows the day or hour.
The pilgrims could have said, oh the end must be near, we'll just have to endure until Jesus comes. No, they tried to fight to improve their lives and make a better future for their children.

I just think it's really hard to tell for sure if you're relying on the "condition the world is in" to decide how close the end is. People in WWII thought Hitler would be the anti-Christ and that the end would come soon. The world has been through a lot over the centuries, and I really have a hard time believing that it's really much worse now than it has ever been. I was always taught that it was throughout my entire childhood, but really, I'm not seeing it. With so many people twisting facts and history to fit their personal opinions, it's like trying to see clearly in a fog.

IDK, maybe instead of hoping for the end to come because the world's such as mess--it's always been a mess--we should fight as if we'll be here another hundred years but be prepared for His coming at any time. He did say no man knows the day or hour.
The pilgrims could have said, oh the end must be near, we'll just have to endure until Jesus comes. No, they tried to fight to improve their lives and make a better future for their children.

I am not a fox New's person. And the Matt. 24:21 verse is one that I do believe in! And it takes in [[all tribulation!]]

(or was it professor fox.. says Professor Fox.)

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back