Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

youre banned!

I ban you for being a G... er... I mean... uh... Never mind. You're banned anyway.

You are banned for thinking I hate soldiers, when the fact is that I made a number of friends on the Naval Air Base in Keflavik before it closed, and also for misspelling "hating".

You are banned for thinking I hate soldiers, when the fact is that I made a number of friends on the Naval Air Base in Keflavik before it closed, and also for misspelling "hating".

you mean former naval base we let that one go a looong time ago at least a decade.

and tis a russian one now i think( i read an article on russian aircraft being there such as mig-29, and su-27)

and i bann you for not knowing the difference tween sailors and soldiers :)

i ban you, because mine is bigger than yours,

Its Trilithium weaponery , I have one right here in my desk drawer. Used it just the other day to heat up a sausage.

i ban you, because mine is bigger than yours,

Its Trilithium weaponery , I have one right here in my desk drawer. Used it just the other day to heat up a sausage.

lol,and i have 4.85 million ships in orbit that can reduce the earth to dust.

trilithium, and banned for not knowing the dilithium matrix is used in federation ships.

Jasoncran, you are banned for doing such a sorry imitation of Maxwell Smart.

PS. Theofilus, do you know who Maxwell Smart was?

ok agent 99, and no i wasnt. i'm watching anime right now and check the forum when an add pops up or i pause the show.

banned for not knowing what anime i was refering to with the 4.85 million ships.

you mean former naval base we let that one go a looong time ago at least a decade.

and tis a russian one now i think( i read an article on russian aircraft being there such as mig-29, and su-27)

and i bann you for not knowing the difference tween sailors and soldiers :)

Banned for not knowing the following things about the Keflavik base:

• It wasn't a naval base, as you say, but a naval air base
  • It had at least as many Air Force personel as Navy
  • The Army and Marines also had people stationed there
  • The base was officially disestablished on Sept. 8 2006, which is less than a decade ago
  • It's not a Russian base now, but is being used for civilian purposes, including use as a college campus and a datacenter.
  • Even though at least 90% of the personel there were Americans, it was ostensibly a NATO base.
  • After the Americans left, various NATO nations have taken turns patroling Icelandic air space. Shortly before it was Britains turn, they put the Icelandic bank Landsbanki on a list of terrorist orginizations - the same list as Al Quada and North Korea, among others, are on - for no other reason than the bank failed and some Britons lost some money. After hearing how loudly the people here protested their bringing military forces here and remembering how we whooped their behinds in two cod wars, they didn't dare come anywhere close to us, so the Russians came instead. They haven't been here since.

I loved watching Get Smart as a kid. Max was Agent 86, if I recall correctly.

its funny as i was active duty and knew most of the overseas bases, the army base thier must have been an aviation unit as that is all i could think of that would be there.

seriously, if it was an air cav unit(which i was in a related job)i would know that, and btw a fellow guardsmen was at that base yrs ago.

when he was army.

i will ask him.

you're banned for not realising you've misspelt Jason's name too! :lol ...

You're banned for being too blessed and for not realizing that I willingly misspelled Jason's name wrong on purpose to see if anybody would notice it.

Back