Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

youre banned!

Tooblessed, you're banned for banning people for misspelling words, when you used the word "misspelt," when there is no such word.

Wait a minute. Some dictionaries say that it is a word.

Okay, you're banned for using a word that is accepted by some dictionaries and labeled as a misspelling of "msspelled" in other dictionaries.

Note to moderators: I'll bet you've never seen anybody get banned for something like that before.

Tooblessed, you're banned for banning people for misspelling words, when you used the word "misspelt," when there is no such word.

Wait a minute. Some dictionaries say that it is a word.

Okay, you're banned for using a word that is accepted by some dictionaries and labeled as a misspelling of "msspelled" in other dictionaries.

Note to moderators: I'll bet you've never seen anybody get banned for something like that before.

lol. banned for admiting watching get smart. im with kaos,lol

You're banned for being kaotik (Are you shur that's how that's spellt?)

You're banned for banning me for banning you for banning Vince for banning you for banning me... I think.

Yeah "panto." You know, "panto."

You take a children's fairy tale and set it to music.

You didn't know that?

You're banned, Buddy.

No, no, Jasoncran! I need an FM3!

You know, if you were an American in Mexico with a green card, you really would be banned.

banned for not seeing and being motivated, led by how you feel. can be a down ward trend until you crash at the bottom, feelings nothing more than feelings trying to forget you, the song

feelings funny things can be said if misplaced, can be a hard fall, or put a trampoline in place,

feelings can certainly be a bouncy affair, rollar coaster ride.

jason maybe youre still at the fun fair. on the merry go round.

im on the dodgem cars , dodging Theofilus and others, smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back