Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

1 Pet 3:15 - Reason for the hope that is within you

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
seems noone will address the OP. Why not?

end of quote;

Becasue you are avoiding real problem. You can argue Bible and your denomination's interpretaton forever without resulting anything.

JM said:
Thess,

Just because we disagree with you, doesn't mean we're "anti" Catholic, we simply have a different authority. That would be like me claiming you're "anti" Bible.

Peace,

JM

I've debated enough with you for you to know that I don't call people anti-catholic when they disagree. I have much patient for someone who simply doesn't understand. When they twist and distort and slander and ridicule however they cross the line. When they are so arrogant to say that I don't know what my Church teaches and keep parrotting their senseless doctrines that have no place in Catholic thought, that they claim are ours, yes they are anti-catholic.

thess said "How I serve Christ is between myself and him and I don't feel the need to tell you for your approval. I could care less. Your broadbrush judgement of Catholics only reaks of prejudice. "

No sorry but you are wrong, we all accountable one to another not to Jesus alone but I to you and you to me and so on. If you think that you and Jesus are in a private club and you are not required to be accountable to other believers you are not speaking from the bible.

Now, it is clear you could care less you have made that very clear in your tireless efforts to deffend an institution. You do not even realize that you are fighting for a man made thing and not for the word of God.

You are not ever really willing to hear the word of God, if in fact it tells you that you are wrong.

The Catholic church is nothing more or less then a man made instution steeped heavy in paganism, and far removed from the bible. Popes are dopes and priest are the dopes puppets. Sad really that so many are trapped in that mess.

Oh I know you are going to tell me how I am being so judgmental and what ever, but you my friend have been nothing but judgmental, rude and insultive in almost every post I ever read by you.

The best thing you could do is get out of that mess and spend a year or two just reading the bible and NOT going to church at all. But I know they may send the deacon after you, but if you just pay your dues he will leave you alone.

:tongue

Ah henry, poster child for "look here, here is Christ". Thanks for dropping by with your own personal interpretation. Do drop in again. No I don't think your being judgmental. Just silly.:bday:

Popes dopes? Where did you come up with that one. I thought you were out of high school.:roll:

Blessings

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back