Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

2 Cor 1:22 and 5:5; what is coming?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is it your contention then that once a person believes it is impossible for them to turn away from their belief?
No. Jesus clarified that in the parable of the soils, regarding the second soil:
Luke 8:13 - Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

Calvinists claim that "true believers" will "persevere in the faith", the 5th point of TULIP. But Jesus was clear about believing for a while, and Paul noted there will be believers who will "fall away" in later times, in 1 Tim 4:1.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are correct.
Thanks.

And, believing those scriptures to be trustworthy and true, it behooves you to believe these following are also trustworthy and true:
COL 1:21-23 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sightIF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR FAITH, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel.

The outcome of being “reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight” is contingent upon the condition that “YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR FAITH, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel.
I certainly do believe these verses. But I disagree with your assessment of what they are about. The conditional phrase in v.23 is related to the last part of v.22, NOT the first part.

iow, IF you continue in your faith, then God WILL "present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight".

The phrase "He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death" refers obviously to His death on a cross. He did that in order to "present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight". BUT, ONLY IF the believer continues in their faith can He present them holy, blameless and above reproach.

It follows logically that is one does NOT “YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR FAITH, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel,” (fails to meet the condition) then the potential outcome of of being “reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight” will not become a reality.
I believe you've read the passage incorrectly. Read my explanation, and if there is any error in it, please show me.

HEB 3:14 We have come to share in Christ IF WE HOLD FIRMLY TILL THE END THE CONFIDENCE WE HAD AT FIRST.

The logically inferred opposite outcome of the opposite condition: If we DO NOT hold firmly then we HAVE NOT come to share in Christ.
And I agree fully! But...we obviously disagree on what "sharing in Christ" means. It's NOT about getting or staying saved. It's about fellowship.

Consider Paul's words in Phil 3:10 - I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death

2 PE 1:5-10 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For IF you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For IF YOU DO THESE THINGS, YOU WILL NEVER FALL,

The logically inferred opposite outcome of the opposite condition: If you DO NOT DO these things the possibility of falling is a reality.
Once again, I fully agree with this excellent passage. But also again, we disagree on what is being taught. This passage is about spiritual growth, not trying by "making every effort" to stay saved. And when believers fulfill this passage, they will "make their calling and election sure". What that means is to CONFIRM their calling and election.

2 PE 2:15a They have forsaken the right way and gone astray,…
2 PE 2:20-22 For IF, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

This is a reference to “saved” people who have left the faith and returned to their old ways of which the end is destruction.
Again, we disagree on what is being meant. The phrase "worse for them than the beginning" refers to their life on earth. The "beginning" refers to when they first believed. The "latter end" refers to after they have returned to the "pollutions of the world". This is about God's painful discipline, as stated in Heb 12:5-11 -
5 And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”
7 Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?
8 If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all.
9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!
10 They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness.
11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

My sense is that the OSNAS position fails to understand God's discipline for His children who disobey and rebel during this life. It seems to immediately default to loss of salvation and simply bypass God's discipline, in spite of being clearly taught.

They were once saved and now they are not. They once had the gift of eternal life and they had discarded it.
Except none of this is found in 2 Peter 2, nor anywhere else in Scripture.

But, perhaps you find fault with my analysis of those scriptures. If so, please point out my errors.
If my comments are not clear enough, please ask.

A man can believe and still not be saved!

Huh?

You must act upon that belief by faith and call upon the name of the lord (you must be born again) John 12: 41-43. Matt. 10: 32-33.
One is saved when they believe. Or Paul's answer to the jailer wasn't true.
Acts 16:31 - They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

Where does Scripture instruct to "believe and then act on that belief by faith"?

To believe is to have faith. Faith is the noun, while believe is the verb.

Just out of curiosity, are there any threads that do not quickly become about OSAS/OSNAS?
The OP is about eternal security. The thread did not 'quickly become about OSAS'. It is about it. Verses that guarantee the day of redemption for those sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit.

Maybe you need to read the scripture from the OP so you can understand it is referring to the resurrection and the judgement that is coming.
Since I directly quoted the "Scripture from the OP", I certainly do know what they say. And mean. And the pertinent phrase is "day of redemption". Not resurrection. It seems someone is "reading into" the verses what they prefer.

But it doesn't matter. What does matter is that the "day of redemption" (whether one prefers 'resurrection' instead) is guaranteed for everyone who has been sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit. That's the point of this thread.

Since I directly quoted the "Scripture from the OP", I certainly do know what they say. And mean. And the pertinent phrase is "day of redemption". Not resurrection. It seems someone is "reading into" the verses what they prefer.

But it doesn't matter. What does matter is that the "day of redemption" (whether one prefers 'resurrection' instead) is guaranteed for everyone who has been sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit. That's the point of this thread.

It does matter, Freegrace.

Your [edit] misunderstanding about the Day of the Lord, the Resurrection and Judgement, as well as the pertinent terms associated with that Day, is evident.

Again, here is your scripture that you posted from the OP.

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, 3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. 9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences. 2 Corinthians 5:1-11

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:10

again
  • those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation. John 5:28-29

Paul says the same exact thing - God, who “will render to each one according to his deeds:

God, who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,
Romans 2:6-8

This is who will receive eternal life on the Day of Judgement: eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;

and again

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ Matthew 25:31-36

God, who “will render to each one according to his deeds:

Here are the deeds of faith working by love that these servants of His, who will inherit the kingdom, obeyed.

Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
  • for I was hungry and you gave Me food;
  • I was thirsty and you gave Me drink;
  • I was a stranger and you took Me in;
  • I was naked and you clothed Me;
  • I was sick and you visited Me;
  • I was in prison and you came to Me.’

• Those who had no deeds of faith working by love, will hear these words:

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
  • for I was hungry and you gave Me no food;
  • I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
  • I was a stranger and you did not take Me in,
  • naked and you did not clothe Me,
  • sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

• Here are the deeds of unrighteousness, that those who will not inherit the kingdom obeyed:

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19-21

• but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,

JLB

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?

One is saved when they believe. Or Paul's answer to the jailer wasn't true.
Acts 16:31 - They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Believing in shows faith and trust.
Where does Scripture instruct to "believe and then act on that belief by faith"?

To believe is to have faith. Faith is the noun, while believe is the verb.
John 12: 41-43. Matt. 10: 32-33. Denying what you know to be true is rejection of Christ. Satan believes Jesus is the Christ! So did Judas! So did many of the religious leaders that crucified Him. (John 3:1-2)

I said this:
"Since I directly quoted the "Scripture from the OP", I certainly do know what they say. And mean. And the pertinent phrase is "day of redemption". Not resurrection. It seems someone is "reading into" the verses what they prefer.

But it doesn't matter. What does matter is that the "day of redemption" (whether one prefers 'resurrection' instead) is guaranteed for everyone who has been sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit. That's the point of this thread."
It does matter, Freegrace.
Not to the point of the OP.

[edit]

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, 3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. 9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences. 2 Corinthians 5:1-11

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:10
How does this verse refute what v.5 plainly says? Please explain. v.10 is a clear statement about all believers being either rewarded for their behavior (lifestyle) or loss of reward. There is nothing in this passage about loss of salvation.

I've already addressed all of your "proof-texts" in depth, and see no reason to just keep repeating myself.

Both 2 Cor 1:22 and 5:5 are plain statement of facts. That what is "guaranteed to come" is the day of redemption. Which it seems to me that you're wanting to ignore or minimize.

Again, the point of the OP is that redemption of the one who has believed is guaranteed. There are no verses in the Bible that refute that statement. Because, to do so, would mean that the Bible is internally contradicted.

If that were true, we're all just wasting our time. But it isn't true. So I'm not wasting my time.

There are quite obviously no verses that tell us that salvation can be lost. Every so-called proof text requires MUCH assumption about what is actually said.

The verses in the OP require no such assumption.

Last edited by a moderator:
John 12: 41-43. Matt. 10: 32-33. Denying what you know to be true is rejection of Christ. Satan believes Jesus is the Christ! So did Judas! So did many of the religious leaders that crucified Him. (John 3:1-2)
I'm sorry, but I don't know what your point is. Of course all demons, including the devil, know who Jesus is. But what does that have to do with man's salvation? Nothing, as far as I can tell from Scripture.

What we do know from Scripture is that Jesus never died for any angels. So trying to compare demons with humans is a red herring.

What kind of dictionary says this? An apostate is someone who no longer believes what he/she once believed.

I've never seen anything about divorce in any definition of "apostate".

Here's a few from the web:
noun 1.the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief.

From Wikipedia: Apostasy (/əˈpɒstəsi/; Greek: ἀποστασία (apostasia), "a defection or revolt") is the formal disaffiliation from, or abandonment or renunciation of a religion by a person. It can also be defined within the broader context of embracing an opinion contrary to one's previous beliefs.

From Merriam-Webster.com:
  1. : an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith
    2: abandonment of a previous loyalty : defection

From thefreedictionary.com: abandonment of one's religious faith, party, a cause, etc
Your looking at an English dictionary. Try looking at a Greek one, which is what the original word comes from. :)

I said this:
"Since I directly quoted the "Scripture from the OP", I certainly do know what they say. And mean. And the pertinent phrase is "day of redemption". Not resurrection. It seems someone is "reading into" the verses what they prefer.

But it doesn't matter. What does matter is that the "day of redemption" (whether one prefers 'resurrection' instead) is guaranteed for everyone who has been sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit. That's the point of this thread."

Not to the point of the OP.

No one has yet shown how my understanding is so "gross". Please provide an explanation. Just throwing charges and claims is pretty meaningless.

How does this verse refute what v.5 plainly says? Please explain. v.10 is a clear statement about all believers being either rewarded for their behavior (lifestyle) or loss of reward. There is nothing in this passage about loss of salvation.

I've already addressed all of your "proof-texts" in depth, and see no reason to just keep repeating myself.

Both 2 Cor 1:22 and 5:5 are plain statement of facts. That what is "guaranteed to come" is the day of redemption. Which it seems to me that you're wanting to ignore or minimize.

Again, the point of the OP is that redemption of the one who has believed is guaranteed. There are no verses in the Bible that refute that statement. Because, to do so, would mean that the Bible is internally contradicted.

If that were true, we're all just wasting our time. But it isn't true. So I'm not wasting my time.

There are quite obviously no verses that tell us that salvation can be lost. Every so-called proof text requires MUCH assumption about what is actually said.

The verses in the OP require no such assumption.

2 Corinthians 5:1-11 is all about what is coming.

Jesus Christ is coming.

The resurrection of the dead and the Judgement is what 2 Corinthians 5:1-11 is about, the very scripture from the OP.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

• Here is a snap shot of that Day when Jesus comes, and the Judgement seat of Christ.

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ Matthew 25:31-36

Here are the deeds of faith working by love that these servants of His, who will inherit the kingdom, obeyed.

Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
  • for I was hungry and you gave Me food;
  • I was thirsty and you gave Me drink;
  • I was a stranger and you took Me in;
  • I was naked and you clothed Me;
  • I was sick and you visited Me;
  • I was in prison and you came to Me.’

• Those who had no deeds of faith working by love, will hear these words:

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
  • for I was hungry and you gave Me no food;
  • I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
  • I was a stranger and you did not take Me in,
  • naked and you did not clothe Me,
  • sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

• Here are the deeds of unrighteousness, that those who will not inherit the kingdom obeyed:

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19-21

• but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,

JLB

Yes, the "whole phrase".

No. How can one be in fellowship with Christ if they lose their original confidence?
And it is my belief that, as per those scriptures and the Barna Group Surveys of the Church that most, almost all, of the Church are not indwelt with the Earnest. I once could embarrass Satan with my mouth but from that New Years Night in 1989/1990 I have not been a man with course lips. The only word that embarrasses my wife is the four letter word beginning with s that refers to manure, I might use it when talking of her dad, a deacon, with alzheimer's and being prompted by my oldest brother-in-law to spread the cow manure, along came the preacher abd as per Miss Mozell's request, he asked Paw why didn't he spread that pile of dirt ove3r all of his garden, wasn; t it time to plow? Paw McGee told the Preacher in reply, ¨ Everybody want me to get my hands into that shit." Mrs Mcgee wwaaaaas embarrassed! Pawnever cursed either.

Your looking at an English dictionary. Try looking at a Greek one, which is what the original word comes from. :)
Or, one could just share what their own lexicon says. :)

However, to speed things up a bit, this is from my software program regarding 1 Tim 4:1 -
NT:868 aphistemi (af-is'-tay-mee); frm NT:575 and NT:2476; to remove, i.e. (actively) instigate to revolt; usually (reflexively) to desist, desert, etc.:
KJV - depart, draw (fall) away, refrain, withdraw self.

Still no mention of divorce.

Now, how about sharing from your lexicon?

2 Corinthians 5:1-11 is all about what is coming.

Jesus Christ is coming.
Hardly the point. Of course He is. But 2 Cor 1:22 and 5:5 aren't about that. They are about the day of redemption, which is specifically found in Eph 1:13,14, and related to the sealing in Christ with the Holy Spirit.

Again, I've already addressed all your so-called "proof-texts" and explained why none of them speak of loss of salvation.

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Amen!
Some people "know indeed" that we have (presently and actively) an eternal house in the heavens (our Father's house). Our eternal house is prepared not with human 'hands' (or any any other body 'parts') but by God.

John 14:2-3 (NASB) In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
Christ's going prepared the eternal place for you (and me).

Exactly, how can one have security they will be one of the redeemed if they have no fellowship?
The security is in the relationship, which is permanent, not in the condition of that relationship.

Let me ask: if one's fellowship with their parents is "strained" or even broken, does that mean the parents are no longer the parents, or that you're no longer their kid? Of course not.

And it is my belief that, as per those scriptures and the Barna Group Surveys of the Church that most, almost all, of the Church are not indwelt with the Earnest.
Where would one find Scriptural support for "most, almost all" of the Church are not indwelt with the Earnest??

Doesn't Eph 1:13 teach that when one believes they ARE sealed in Christ with the Holy Spirit, Who is the earnest?

Or, one could just share what their own lexicon says. :)

However, to speed things up a bit, this is from my software program regarding 1 Tim 4:1 -
NT:868 aphistemi (af-is'-tay-mee); frm NT:575 and NT:2476; to remove, i.e. (actively) instigate to revolt; usually (reflexively) to desist, desert, etc.:
KJV - depart, draw (fall) away, refrain, withdraw self.

Still no mention of divorce.

Now, how about sharing from your lexicon?

Ok. :)

That's actually not the Greek word that we get our word apostasy from. 2 Thessalonians 2 has it.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (ESV) 3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

"Rebellion"
apostasia
Root Word (Etymology): feminine of the same as G647
apostasion

Outline of Biblical Usage:
  1. divorce, repudiation

2. a bill of divorce
Strong's Definitions: ἀποστάσιονapostásion, ap-os-tas'-ee-on; neuter of a (presumed) adjective from a derivative of G868; properly, something separative, i.e. (specially) divorce:—(writing of) divorcement.

The security is in the relationship, which is permanent, not in the condition of that relationship.

Let me ask: if one's fellowship with their parents is "strained" or even broken, does that mean the parents are no longer the parents, or that you're no longer their kid? Of course not.
Your original post is referring to the redemption and revealing of the sons of God. That's the point. You have the 'earnest' of this adoption, but you don't have the final outcome yet.

So to use your analogy, the parents in the process of adopting a child(and it is a process), if during that process the child decides they do not want the family to adopt them, the court has a legal obligation to cancel the adoption.

I'm NOT saying that God cancels the adoption. I am saying that those who lay aside their confidence are laying aside the desire to be adopted. They make the decision to not be apart of the family, not God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back