Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study A False Teaching about the Cross and Jesus being Crucified

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yet again, that didn't answer the question, but thanks anyway, Lol.
I thought I answered the question. "how you arrived at the conclusion that Jesus was denying Himself" I arrived at the conclusion because I realized he did deny self by the statement I made: The animal sacrifices happened because He decided to deny self for Future denying self which led to Him dying on the cross. Keep in mind loss of self interest in not physical.

Please help me see why you do not understand what I thought to be the answer. .

Yet again, that didn't answer the question, but thanks anyway, Lol.
Better written:
Because Jesus denied self (self interest) for OT sacrifice of animals, He denied self interest for the sacrifice of animals and because He knew this would happen before the foundation of the World He also denied self before the before the foundation of the World.

How are you establishing that the Greek is never used of denying oneself physically?
Would you know of a scripture showing one denies self physically? The key is deny self and so far I could not find a scripture that shares deny self physically. Fasting is in scripture but deny self is not in the scripture. The only deny self I know of in scripture is deny self Greek defined denying self interest. This may be another major false teaching and scripture has no physical self deny, makes sense because Jesus denied self interest as Greek defined.

Back