Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A serious question.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Manuel

I have a serious question about The Bible.

I was reading through gnostic texts , and I have recently become somewhat curious ( I have yet to determine dates, which are necessary and fundamental concerning religious origin, religions origin and religious anthropology)

From my Evaluation ( hopefully one of you can answer) :
The Concept:

The biblical theme of humanity as formed in the image of God (Genesis 1:26–27) seems apparently odd to me recently as, everything that is supposedly associated with the image of man, is what is reffered to as the golden ratio, and is observed in nature, in leaves, within the geometry of the human body, the way plants grow, and the way planets orbit the earth, and is attributed to baphomet, which is perplexing.

from my Evaluation, its why all world religious symbols represent baphomet ( such as the khanda ) associated with the horns the forge and other aspects related to a zodiac.

Within, what I was reading and comparing verses, where The Bible Confounding states in psalm 82: that God stands in the counsel of the mighty, to which the next part of the verse adds context, in the counsel of the " gods" ( and determines The Bible States that gods exist, as the term mighty is associated to the concept of persons)

When I compared it to gnostic texts, concepts like these, seem to be associated with the concept of elohim or " gods" and rulers, and judges where, in gnosticism, the concept of

" true or divine humanity, however, is that spiritual family brought into being in the realm of perfection as the spirit’s image."

First why is there Correspondence?

From my evaluation of gnosticism, there is a being called , Ialdabaoth and his rulers fashion an Adam , reffered to as adamas, in its likeness. Why is there a seeming correspondence between that and what is expressed throughout all religions, such as with religious names of religious figures where Adam's name keeps on reappearing and where even the atom, is associated with symbolism that associates religious imagery?

It also states that creator of the material world, in gnosticism, is ignorant of the existence of gods, in higher realms, and between the fact The Bible States gods exist, while God is in charge of gods is confusing. It also seems to contextually explain where the serpent came from in gnosticism. Recently, from The Bible's explanation of Creation, I can not understand why God would Create people, annihilate them for sin, but never incarcerate satan but condemn satab, and let him do as he wishs.

There are also concepts associated with what I'm reading that state things like,

" When Sabaoth realized that there is a higher realm, he undergoes a kind of conversion, condemns Ialdabaoth, and is enthroned above him. "

There are also things that explain things from a gnostic perspective that really make me question The Bible. Are any of these beings in these texts actually good? And why on Earth in The Bible does it state that God is not like humans but jealous, and why is God literally destroying people in The Bible?

Between reading about melchezidek, who was neither from the Christian Bibles doctrine God the father, as one who had no origin, who , is established before the order of Jesus, who Jesus order was established afterwards, and between psalm 82 where The Bible itself states gods exist, and in Revelation where the term The Seven Spirits of God are used, who on earth, or what on earth is God and why is God throughout all religions personified as the morning star?

How on earth can you trust any of them when everything is so confusing.

First of all, can any Christian Explain why there are so many apparent contradictions between all religions and Correspondences?

I have also had problems rationalizing that multiple beings exist without origin who are called God, and where the Hebrew renders both Elohim, a word used for God as a word for God, and where , in psalm 82 in Hebrew, the same word Elohim is used to render both God in its uppercase usage and in its lowercase usage.

I'm staring to get really mad about all of this, and it seems like all religions contradict themselves and everything that is reffered to as a God is not only blood thirsty but destructive and vengeful while being called holy and mercifully. Can anyone explain this?

I literally can not rationalize anymore how any being in any book is good and loving.

I really have no idea why but I'm starting to ask why would an all loving God really truly create a tree of knowledge of good and evil in a perfect garden to test a creation that he created was good that had as much free will as he did being a Holy Creator. This literally isn't making sense anymore.

Do all of these beings just fight amongst eachother and call themselves gods? And can someone truly explain this?

To be honest all of them seem deceitful. And its starting to make me really wonder if any of them actual Told The Truth. First of all why did Jesus seem so much nicer than Yahweh?

And as a last question why does God not simply prove who he is to human beings? How can The Bible state that satan deceives The whole world and the world can know anything. This really is getting confusing.

And as a last question why does God not simply prove who he is to human beings? How can The Bible state that satan deceives The whole world and the world can know anything. This really is getting confusing.
Read 1 Kings 18 . Now what would you have thought if you had been on Mt. Carmel when this took place ? Which God would you want to serve ?

Welcome to CFnet !

I have a serious question about The Bible
I would recommend you follow coldcasechristianity for an expert detectives view of the accuracy and reliability of the gospels.

Why are you reading books that do not conform to the standards used in the acceptance of scripture. Again coldcasechristianity has researched this, ditto dates.

Baphomet the deity the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping. What relevance does it have to Christianity?

Here is a challenge for you.
Christianity stands or falls by the resurrection of Jesus.
Investigate that, like with the Mt Carmel v prophets of Baal, if God is God follow him, if Jesus rose from the dead he is the Son of God so follow him.

All other queries are irrelevant untill you have resolved this, did Jesus rise from the dead?

My best advice and answer to your questions is for you is to let go of Gnosticism and all the other ism's in the world and come back to that which Christ has already taught us in the scriptures. When we fill our heads from reading what others have written in their theories, views and over 5000 different religions with their own doctrinal teachings all it will produce is confusion and frustration. God is not the author of confusion, but that of a sound mind that brings peace to the soul.

To know and understand who God and His Son Christ Jesus are you need that personal relationship with Christ. I would suggest quit reading all those different articles and start reading the Bible beginning with the book of John as this will teach you about Christ and our relationship with Him.

God did prove who He is in the person of His Son Jesus Christ...

John 14:7-11 (NASB) "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip *said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus *said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

Acts 1:3 (NASB) To these He also presented Himself alive after His suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Also regarding satan...

1 John 4:4 (NASB) You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

But....we just never know when one of these is ready for that seed to be planted.
yes, but then there is this...

Matthew 15:14 (KJV) Let them (trolls) alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 9:5 (KJV) And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Titus 3:10 (KJV) A man that is an heretick (troll) after the first and second admonition reject;

Perhaps over tolerance is corrupting potential believers, who are still in unbelief, but who seriously want to know.

yes, but then there is this...

Matthew 15:14 (KJV) Let them (trolls) alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 9:5 (KJV) And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Titus 3:10 (KJV) A man that is an heretick (troll) after the first and second admonition reject;

Perhaps over tolerance is corrupting potential believers, who are still in unbelief, but who seriously want to know.
How can we judge someone to be a troll when they only stop in for a moment or a short time? All we can do is answer their questions and leave it at that.

The biblical theme of humanity as formed in the image of God (Genesis 1:26–27) seems apparently odd to me recently as, everything that is supposedly associated with the image of man, is what is reffered to as the golden ratio, and is observed in nature, in leaves, within the geometry of the human body, the way plants grow, and the way planets orbit the earth, and is attributed to baphomet, which is perplexing.
Its not hard to understand biblical context as it relates to creation. It is easier to prove that we were created in Gods image than to believe in evolution, which is unproved and unfounded. We are body soul and spirit, God is Body (Jesus) Soul (The Father) Spirit (The Holy Spirit) God is powerful and all working because unlike us humans the "parts" of Him work independently, yet they are in complete agreement as if there was one.

Back