Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Your in my thoughts and prayers my friend
Someone's praying for me...I just got my joy back!!! Along with my sense of humor...c'mon, the Lord thinks I'm funny...except when I'm not. Then I can be mighty grim! Think I'll stick with funny! In one second, it was restored! Thank You, Lord!

Someone's praying for me...I just got my joy back!!! Along with my sense of humor...c'mon, the Lord thinks I'm funny...except when I'm not. Then I can be mighty grim! Think I'll stick with funny! In one second, it was restored! Thank You, Lord!

Good...
I thought they banned you? Your still here but?

I can be the deepest most serious thinker and i can be the total opposite, a clown.
I need them both to balance me out. If the clown in me dies then my character dies. Thats why i often post memes to try and lighten up a dark situation through humour

Good...
I thought they banned you? Your still here but?

I can be the deepest most serious thinker and i can be the total opposite, a clown.
I need them both to balance me out. If the clown in me dies then my character dies. Thats why i often post memes to try and lighten up a dark situation through humour
Yeah, well, I think they're nice or something...maybe a little slow...that would explain why they can relate to me, Truman the Tortoise! Lol

I wonder how Addy's puzzle-slewing is coming along...I hope she'd reading her AMP!

She must be getting right into it cos I haven't heard from her in a few days...

Does she live deeper in the snow than you?
I think she's a little annoyed. I think the staff noticed we weren't getting along and tried to help...like I did with Addy and H2S. Sometimes good intentions don't work out so good! Lol
Deeper in the snow? When you live as far north as she does, you live on the snow...in your igloos! Lol

This is Princess Addy...
when-still-winter-start-seeing-mosquitoes-flies-outside-meme-15f65986faefaba6-1106154922ed08cb.jpg

And of course the hero is T.Ron, son of EhRon!

Perhaps she thinks I'm a bug...perhaps she would like to swat me...perhaps it's good that we live so far apart! Lol

I got my Christmas present early...a permanent ban! Lol
1640363392251.png
Some people have no sense of humor! Lol

Last edited:
Back