Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Aliens are fallen angels?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sadly, I did read a link or two. Handy has answered for me and has addressed all points except one. I will now do my best to address it.

For anyone other than a spirit being, interstellar travel is total fiction. No physical creature, no matter how far scientifically advanced, can travel across the galaxy. The distances are too far, the navigation problems too severe and the power requirements far too excessive. Interstellar travel makes good science fiction and I am not saying that we should not do research and even try to get to, say, Mars, but again "travel to the stars" is baloney. And it is baloney for ET as well as for us. We are stranded in our solar system.
But what if the aliens possess the knowledge of time travel? Distances shouldn't be a problem.

If you want me to, I can go father with my explanation -but others here have read it before and all it is to most people, is boring.

Any UFO you see is a terrestrial craft, atmospheric anomaly, secret military experiment, hoax or a mis-identified known vehicle.

If you look closely to the maneuver of ufos, you will find that the ufos fly like they are unrestricted from gravity. Zip-zap motion in extremely high speed, disappear suddenly, no sound from the craft, light without a trail, nothing on earth can fly like this, this is anti-gravity, the aliens possess anti-gravity technology.

The ONLY explanation outside of this, would be a demonic deception. Personally, I don't even believe that but many do. I concede that a demonic deception is a possibliity as implied by C.S. Lewis in Handy's post.

By the way - "The Screwtape Letters" is an excellent read! And it does get one to thinking about what goes on in the shadows, or at least what COULD be going on. And his ideas do line up with Biblical texts.

I am sure C.S. Lewis is great writer and a great philosopher.

I've never read any his work yet, I may try it sometime.

But are you sure his knowledges up to date?

But what if the aliens possess the knowledge of time travel? Distances shouldn't be a problem.
Oh, time travel. Yea, dont' get me started on THAT piece of sci-fi! :toofunny

If you look closely to the maneuver of ufos, you will find that the ufos fly like they are unrestricted from gravity. Zip-zap motion in extremely high speed, disappear suddenly, no sound from the craft, light without a trail, nothing on earth can fly like this, this is anti-gravity, the aliens possess anti-gravity technology.
I am familiar with such UFO movement - like the UFO's that "harrassed" the space shuttles in NASA videos. They turned out to be ice and debris propelled by the shuttle's RCS thrusters. But they sure LOOKED spooky on the YouTube videos! :toofunny

I am sure C.S. Lewis is great writer and a great philosopher.

I've never read any his work yet, I may try it sometime.

But are you sure his knowledges up to date?

Not "knowledge", he wrote FICTION. But it was fiction that, as Handy pointed out, taught very well.

And yes, I believe that God used nuclear-level energy to destroy S&G.

But where this "aliens in S&G" comes from, is news to me.

No... we are not the only intelligent life in this universe... Obviously angels exist and are intelligent. I agree with you that they can take on physical form, eating and drinking. They are not like us, being both spirit and invisible, but they can also be corporate as well. They are creatures, created by God, but obviously a wholly different creature than human.
What do you think the creatures are?

I'll even go one further and state that I don't think that earth is the only planet inhabited by God's created beings.... However, whatever other planet out there and whatever other life is on it really doesn't come into play here on earth. While fascinating to think about, we will have wait and see if the Lord allows interplanetary transportation between us and other worlds after the creation of the new heaven and earth.
The Lord doesn't allow angels mixing with human, we can tell by the story of Noah's flood. However, angels often act like messengers, intermediate between God and human. We can see it in the Bible. espectially in the Old Testimony. There were plenty of story of angels came down to earth and interact with human.

As far as all the theories about aliens and UFO's using this planet as some kind of interplanetary rest-stop for the past 60-70 years...

Believing so works right into the very deception the demons are trying to perpetrate.

Think about it... what need do either demons or angels have for spaceships? They can appear and disappear at will. They can inhabit other living creatures or remain completely incorporeal. They go between heaven and earth with no visible means of transportation.

Why then any need for spaceships?

There isn't one. Spaceships and aliens are simply a deception of demons.... and obviously one that seems to work.

The UFOs are not controlled by buttons or sticks like the planes on earth, they are maneuvered by minds, appear and disapear at will.

Let's look at this scripture"

For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

What do you think the chariots are?

My thoughts on this subject are greatly influenced by C.S. Lewis when he writes in "The Screwtape Letters":

I wonder you should ask me whether it is essential to keep the patient in ignorance of your own existence. That question, at least for the present phase of the struggle has been answered for us by the High Command. Our policy, for the moment, is to conceal ourselves. Of course this has not always been so. We are really faced with a cruel dilemma. When humans disbelieve in our existence, we lose all the pleasing results of direct terrorism and we make no magicians. On the other hand, when they believe in us, we cannot make them materialists and skeptics. At least, not yet. I have great hopes that we shall learn in due time how to emotionalize and mythologize their science to such an extent that what is, in effect, a belief in us (though not under that name) will creep in while the human mind remains closed to belief in the Enemy. The "Life Force", the worship of sex, and some aspects of Psychoanalysis may here prove useful. If once we can produce our perfect work - The Materialist Magician, the man not using, but veritably worshiping, what he vaguely calls "Forces" while denying the existence of "spirits" - then the end of the war will be in sight.

The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, copyright 1942, chapter 7.

If you're unfamiliar with The Screwtape Letters, it's a clever book by C. S. Lewis in which an older demon is writing to a younger demon about temptations. From this perspective, the Enemy is God and the patient is the human being they are trying to keep firmly on the road to hell.

In this passage, Lewis brings up a possible answer as to why demons and demon possession has historically been so rampant (and still in many parts of the world) and yet there is little to no clear spiritual activity in Western society. The West has been pursuing science and materialism as opposed to being spiritual for quite some time now... putting a dilemma on demons...

How can demons exists in a wholly material world? How can anyone remain a skeptic in God while being wholly influenced, even terrorized, by demons?

Lewis puts forth the idea of the "Materialist Magician", a man wholly under the influence of demons, while remaining scientifically skeptical of the existence of God.

In this, "aliens" arriving from other planets, is a good fit. If demons disguise themselves as aliens from another planet, they can come out of the closet as it were, without necessarily driving the skeptics towards belief in Christ.

I believe this is what is the driving force behind so many people willing to believe in aliens coming from other worlds... it's a demonic deception.

You make me want to read his book now, but I can't discuss it until I read it. I am certain there a lot I can learn from reading his book. I think it will spark some interesting discussion.

Lynx, don't buy into the deception. There are no spaceships hovering over the White House and Eisenhower didn't sit and have a chat with ET in '54... This is a demonic deception...

What about all the sudden increase of abduction reports since that year? Eisenhower didn't chat with the aliens, he signed a secret treaty with them, with the grey aliens.
http://exopolitics.org/study-paper-8.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_aliensgovernment.htm
http://www.misija.com/aliens-government/viewcategory/22/aliens-a-government

The demons have no need of spaceships or advance technology or any of that stuff... all they want to do is keep people firmly on the path to hell. If they can to this by getting some folks willing to believe in them without believing in God... all the better.

I think believing in alien existance doesn't conflict with people believing in God.
In fact, it is enhance our understanding of God and his creation.

You are asking Handy, but I can't help myself.

What do you think the creatures are?
Fictional

The Lord doesn't allow angels mixing with humans ... There were plenty of story of angels came down to earth and interact with human.
How are "mixing" and "interaction" not the same thing?

The UFOs are not controlled by buttons or sticks like the planes on earth, they are maneuvered by minds, appear and disapear at will.
You speak very authoritatively. Where I am a mod, you would have been banned by now. You are now coming across as a know-it-all kook. Care to (this should be fun) back that statement up?
Was that offensive? Sorry, but you just threw down the gauntlet with that statement.

What about all the sudden increase of abduction reports since that year?
And what year would that be? 1961? Betty and Barney Hill? Alien abduction reports came largely (or completely) after manned spaceflight became a reality in 1961. This was a natural psychological outcome of the space program - the seed was planted of "space men" when 'space men' became a reality with Yuri's flight.

I think believing in alien existance doesn't conflict with people believing in God.
In fact, it is enhance our understanding of God and his creation.
Belief in alien existence does not conflict with belief in God, true.
But it does not enhance it, either.

Oh, time travel. Yea, dont' get me started on THAT piece of sci-fi! :toofunny

Time travel is no longer sci-fi, very possible in the very near futrue
PROJECT PEGASUS: Disclosing time-travel-stargate technology in US military. (part 3/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQfVMzksjQ&feature=related

The Secret to Time Travel - Using Your Mind as a Time Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUf4mS_Z4AU

I am familiar with such UFO movement - like the UFO's that "harrassed" the space shuttles in NASA videos. They turned out to be ice and debris propelled by the shuttle's RCS thrusters. But they sure LOOKED spooky on the YouTube videos! :toofunny

I meant the flying movement of UFOs. The maneuvers the UFOs performed, high accelerations in silence and zig-zag motion could only be done if one has ANTI-GRAVITY technology.

No one on earth has such advance technology. Those UFOs are not from this earth.

Since you don't believe what I said, let me give you a more renown and creditable person's word.

Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer Talks About Aliens, UFOs, And Government Secrecy.
[video=youtube;LMG-XEN9sMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMG-XEN9sMg&feature=related[/video]

I meant the flying movement of UFOs.

Yes, and I did, too. But you are either too dense, or to paranoid, to understand that.

This has become a tremendous waste of my time. I have Japanese lessons to get thru, I'm not going to argue with some person on the internet who either is in desperate need of Risperdol OR is playing around with me so he/she can use my posts in their thesis on UFOs and people's reaction to them

Either one you are, it's not worth my time.

I am banning myself from this thread (to save the mods from doing it! :lol )

Yes, and I did, too. But you are either too dense, or to paranoid, to understand that.

This has become a tremendous waste of my time. I have Japanese lessons to get thru, I'm not going to argue with some person on the internet who either is in desperate need of Risperdol OR is playing around with me so he/she can use my posts in their thesis on UFOs and people's reaction to them

Either one you are, it's not worth my time.

I am banning myself from this thread (to save the mods from doing it! :lol )

Is the truth that hard to swallow? Why will the mods ban me? This is confusing.

Is the truth that hard to swallow? Why will the mods ban me? This is confusing.
It is speculation and not truth. Fallen angels are fallen angels. Aliens, if they exist, are aliens. There is no evidence that aliens exist and there is zero support for the idea that fallen angels are aliens.

Thanks for stepping back Pizzaguy. I would hate to have to give you an infraction over a topic such as this. ;)

You are asking Handy, but I can't help myself.

Fictional

We are talking about the angels, the intelligent lives exist other than earth in the universe. In the Bible the intelligent life mentioned are angels, fallen angels and human. If aliens are not either angels or fallen angels(demon), I don't know what they are. Mind you, there are good and bad angels, same as there are good and bad aliens.

How are "mixing" and "interaction" not the same thing?

By mixing I meant, marry or sex. In the story of Noah's flood, the sons of God came down to earth and married the daughter of men, then, they produced their offspring--the Nephilim. This's the action defy God, that's why God flooded the earth.

Interaction I meant, angels came down sending God's message to human. Like the story of Lot and his family.

You speak very authoritatively. Where I am a mod, you would have been banned by now. You are now coming across as a know-it-all kook.
How is that statement authoritatively?
I don't understand.
Not meant my text to be authoritatively.
Luckily, you are not a mod.

The angels can appear or disappear at will, same as the alien spaceships, that's the point I tried to make.

Care to (this should be fun) back that statement up?
Was that offensive? Sorry, but you just threw down the gauntlet with that statement.

See the video I provided above.

And what year would that be? 1961? Betty and Barney Hill? Alien abduction reports came largely (or completely) after manned spaceflight became a reality in 1961. This was a natural psychological outcome of the space program - the seed was planted of "space men" when 'space men' became a reality with Yuri's flight.

After Eisenhower signed the secret agreement with the grey aliens.
As for what the agreement about, see the links I provided above posts.

Belief in alien existence does not conflict with belief in God, true.
But it does not enhance it, either.

So, you believe in alien existence now?:yes

Thanks for stepping back Pizzaguy. I would hate to have to give you an infraction over a topic such as this. ;)
I can think of much worse infractions I've gotten in the past. Ones that I'm more sorry for, that's for sure.

Oh, got my first 100% tonight, on conversational stuff referring to people's ages and if they are asleep or awake. (No idea why they combine THOSE topics in one lesson).

Boku was Nihongo ga hanashimasen!

I can think of much worse infractions I've gotten in the past. Ones that I'm more sorry for, that's for sure.
If you're going to get one, at least make sure it is in a topic that's worth it. ;) (You didn't hear that from me).

Pizzaguy said:
Oh, got my first 100% tonight, on conversational stuff referring to people's ages and if they are asleep or awake. (No idea why they combine THOSE topics in one lesson).

Nice! Maybe old people are generally sleeping....:shrug

It is speculation and not truth. Fallen angels are fallen angels. Aliens, if they exist, are aliens. There is no evidence that aliens exist and there is zero support for the idea that fallen angels are aliens.

I have provided so many links and videoes, what other kinds of evidence do we need?

It is frustrating, but I am not giving up. May be I should start talking about the Egypt pyramids or something, not decided yet.

What do you think about the former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer speak about the UFOs? He believe in alien existance and the govenment contact.

How about the Pope?

Congratulation! Learning another language is hard.

May be you can talk about alien with the Japanese in their language, they will be impressed.

Alien is an interesting subject.

I have provided so many links and videoes, what other kinds of evidence do we need?

It is frustrating, but I am not giving up. May be I should start talking about the Egypt pyramids or something, not decided yet.

What do you think about the former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer speak about the UFOs? He believe in alien existance and the govenment contact.

How about the Pope?
UFOs may or may not exist--the evidence is highly suspicious and subjective--but that is not the main concern here. The point I am making is that there is nothing to suggest that fallen angels are aliens and one would do well to not assert that as truth.

UFOs may or may not exist--the evidence is highly suspicious and subjective--but that is not the main concern here. The point I am making is that there is nothing to suggest that fallen angels are aliens and one would do well to not assert that as truth.

May be it's not truth YET, but time will tell.

When the aliens finally show up, I mean when they annouce their presence in front of all people with our govenments leaders, I hope you will remember this---ask them what do they think about Jesus. This is the only way we can identify them on what they truly are.

And I have some other articles to show. It is from a church. Hope you will read it. Good analysis and informative. Christians are responsible to be informed and alert, espectially in the endtime.

Mischievous Angels or Sethites?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/110/

The Return of the Nephilim?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/22/

Return of Aliens, as the days of Noah were?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1996/43/

May be it's not truth YET, but time will tell.

When the aliens finally show up, I mean when they annouce their presence in front of all people with our govenments leaders, I hope you will remember this---ask them what do they think about Jesus. This is the only way we can identify them on what they truly are.

And I have some other articles to show. It is from a church. Hope you will read it. Good analysis and informative. Christians are responsible to be informed and alert, espectially in the endtime.

Mischievous Angels or Sethites?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/110/

The Return of the Nephilim?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/22/

Return of Aliens, as the days of Noah were?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1996/43/
All I can say is "Oh my." :shame And with that I bow out of this discussion.

lynx said:
By mixing I meant, marry or sex. In the story of Noah's flood, the sons of God came down to earth and married the daughter of men, then, they produced their offspring--the Nephilim. This's the action defy God, that's why God flooded the earth.

gotta love them theologians huh? This is another bad case of people not understanding the Hebrew language... Nephilim simply means, "Those who fell" and the sons of God, are the son's of the nobles.

.02 Believe what you will....

gotta love them theologians huh? This is another bad case of people not understanding the Hebrew language... Nephilim simply means, "Those who fell" and the sons of God, are the son's of the nobles.

.02 Believe what you will....

You are right, Nephilim means "those who fell" , I guess that mean Nephilim are the offspring of the fallen ones, the fallen angels.

And the sons of God, to my understand of this scripture, they are the angels but the fallen ones, who choose to defy God, came down the earth and married the daughters of men.

Alright, I think it is time for me to tell my personal experience of aliens, I told it in another thread too, but I think it is better for me to tell it again here, so people will understand why do I have such strong believe in alien existance. Why do I have to look for the answer on what the aliens are?

My two elderly relatives who saw the flying saucers in 1947, for years they kept slience until one of their friend who worked for the state department confirmed it last year before she died. The aliens exist and the government has been keeping it as secret.

The answers to what the aliens are is very important to a Christian who can't deny the existance of aliens.

So I do my research, many of them, and I believe aliens are most likely fallen angels.

Otherwise, I don't know what they are? How's that fit into my belief.

lynx,

I understand, and I don't want to invalidate your quest for aliens. That being said, perhaps there is extra terrestrial life out there... why do you think they would be fallen angels? Why couldn't they simply be aliens? I mean, why such a push to fit aliens into scripture the way your doing?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back