Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Aliens are fallen angels?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I didn't believe any of this until lynx posted with the letter big and bold. Now I'm totally convinced.

If someone doesn't believe you, just shout loudly and repeatedly at them, then they will.............

gotta love them theologians huh? This is another bad case of people not understanding the Hebrew language... Nephilim simply means, "Those who fell" and the sons of God, are the son's of the nobles.

.02 Believe what you will....
:thumbsup

Jeff, there is junk science and there is also junk theology. :study

Lynx,

I understand that you are trying to rationalize a mystery about aliens and fallen angels. I noticed that you have spent considerable time in proving this to everyone that will listen. It is admirable that you have such a drive and a passion for it, but this is taking your eyes off of the Lord.

I noticed that some of your comments that this research has begun to make you question God and have doubts in your faith. This is precisely what the adversary wants. He wants you to divert all of your energy away from worshiping and pleasing God into something else. The reason why he wants this is so he can have your soul in eternal judgment and you be cut off from the presence of our Lord and Savior.

I would recommend that instead of focusing your energy on your research and put it back to the Lord in prayer, singing, and worship. I give you this advice so you can approach God with your questions and seek His counsel on what you should do in this line of research.

Blessings and Peace be to you and yours

Lynx,

I understand that you are trying to rationalize a mystery about aliens and fallen angels. I noticed that you have spent considerable time in proving this to everyone that will listen. It is admirable that you have such a drive and a passion for it, but this is taking your eyes off of the Lord.

I noticed that some of your comments that this research has begun to make you question God and have doubts in your faith. This is precisely what the adversary wants. He wants you to divert all of your energy away from worshiping and pleasing God into something else. The reason why he wants this is so he can have your soul in eternal judgment and you be cut off from the presence of our Lord and Savior.

I would recommend that instead of focusing your energy on your research and put it back to the Lord in prayer, singing, and worship. I give you this advice so you can approach God with your questions and seek His counsel on what you should do in this line of research.

Blessings and Peace be to you and yours

CallToServe,

Thank you for your concern and your advises.

It is very lovely of you to write me a reply like this. I agree with you, I spent a little too much time on research about this subject. However, I can't rest until I know the true answers. But I will take your advises too.:)

I don't have doubt about God, it is a question that people ask when they first realize the alien existance. It is the not doubting that lead me to realize that the aliens are mostly fallen angels. I hope people will understand this. Otherwise, my relatives experience would've me become atheists.

We will face the UFO phenomenon, to ourselves and espectially to atheists, they will challenge us. How will Christians explain aliens to atheists if we can not connect aliens as fallen angels or angels? Especially when the atheists may claim there are no God because there are aliens.

This is just some of my thoughts, I thank you again for your concern, may God bless you and yours.:)

lynx,

I understand, and I don't want to invalidate your quest for aliens. That being said, perhaps there is extra terrestrial life out there... why do you think they would be fallen angels? Why couldn't they simply be aliens? I mean, why such a push to fit aliens into scripture the way your doing?

StoveBolts,

Well, because I am keen to know the true answers, they can't be simply aliens without futher explanation. I need to know answer, espectailly from the Bible.

Look, how will Christians explain aliens to atheists when they say there are no God, it is man-made, there are just aliens up there? If I can not connect the alien and angels, I don't know how to explain it.

I didn't believe any of this until lynx posted with the letter big and bold. Now I'm totally convinced.

If someone doesn't believe you, just shout loudly and repeatedly at them, then they will.............

hahaha....

That post had problem, I tried but I can't fix the text size.

It is an accident. However, that post contain information that needs attention, so I am fine with that.:nod

:thumbsup

Jeff, there is junk science and there is also junk theology. :study

Junk science? The aliens possess anti-gravity technology, time travel , mind control...etc, hardly junk.

The theology is not junk too, how will you explain the alien phenomonon to atheists when they challenge you?

Well, because I am keen to know the true answers, they can't be simply aliens without futher explanation. I need to know answer, espectailly from the Bible.

Look, how will Christians explain aliens to atheists when they say there are no God, it is man-made, there are just aliens up there? If I can not connect the alien and angels, I don't know how to explain it.
Yes, if aliens exist, they can simply just be aliens without further explanation.

Aliens have long been the realm of atheists and non-Christians. If they believe we evolved, then there would be reason to believe other life evolved elsewhere. There are no answers in the Bible and we do not need to give any.

Yes, if aliens exist, they can simply just be aliens without further explanation.
How? Aren't you curious on what they are? Why are they here? What's their purpose?
How do they live in other planet? What do they think about God and Jesus? What kind of technologies they possess? How did they travel to the earth?

Aliens have long been the realm of atheists and non-Christians. If they believe we evolved, then there would be reason to believe other life evolved elsewhere. There are no answers in the Bible and we do not need to give any.

That's no longer the case, if aliens are either fallen angels and angels, it is the realm of Christians too.

There are answers in the Bible, it is not a subject that is untouchable, if you watch the video "Angels and Aliens" you would have some clues.

How? Aren't you curious on what they are? Why are they here? What's their purpose?
How do they live in other planet? What do they think about God and Jesus? What kind of technologies they possess? How did they travel to the earth?
In this day and age where nearly everyone in a developed country has a video camera and/or camera attached to the hip, there are surprisingly few videos or pictures and they're all of the grainy sort, just as they always have been. I really don't think they exist.

lynx said:
That's no longer the case, if aliens are either fallen angels and angels, it is the realm of Christians too.

There are answers in the Bible, it is not a subject that is untouchable, if you watch the video "Angels and Aliens" you would have some clues.
No, there are no answers in the Bible. The Bible is completely silent on the possibility of the existence of life on other planets. To suggest otherwise, and to suggest that fallen angels are aliens, is to read into the biblical text things that aren't there and that is not the way one comes to proper biblical understanding of anything.

In this day and age where nearly everyone in a developed country has a video camera and/or camera attached to the hip, there are surprisingly few videos or pictures and they're all of the grainy sort, just as they always have been. I really don't think they exist.

No, there are no answers in the Bible. The Bible is completely silent on the possibility of the existence of life on other planets. To suggest otherwise, and to suggest that fallen angels are aliens, is to read into the biblical text things that aren't there and that is not the way one comes to proper biblical understanding of anything.

You don't believe, okay.

The Bible is not silent on the alien subject, it is only a matter of our interpretation of the scripture. But that's okay, we agree to disagree.

Just hope you will remember this: if the aliens annouce their present themselves in our lifetime, ask them the question, what do they think about Jesus.

The Bible is not silent on the alien subject, it is only a matter of our interpretation of the scripture.
Lynx, have you got some scripture you'd like to share besides Gen. 19? Can you show us where it talks of aliens or are you going to give a personal interpretation that every time an angel is mentioned that it is actually an alien?

Lynx, have you got some scripture you'd like to share besides Gen. 19? Can you show us where it talks of aliens or are you going to give a personal interpretation that every time an angel is mentioned that it is actually an alien?

There are no words as aliens in anywhere in the Bible. Can you expect the authors to use the modern word "alien" in their writing? They were trying to write something in their limited understanding in their language. When we try to look for answers, we try to look how they describe the angels and compare them to the aliens, to see if they are the same thing.

And it is not only ME alone who believe the aliens are either angels or fallen angels.

links:
Aliens in the Bible
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/aliens_are_fallen_angels.html

UFOs & Bible
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ufos.html

Return of aliens, as the days of Noah were?
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1996/43/

Bible verses about aliens
http://www.openbible.info/topics/aliens

There are no words as aliens in anywhere in the Bible. Can you expect the authors to use the modern word "alien" in their writing? They were trying to write something in their limited understanding in their language. When we try to look for answers, we try to look how they describe the angels and compare them to the aliens, to see if they are the same thing.
But, Lynx, this denies the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Bible isn't silent on angels and demons... that they were created by God to be His messengers and servants. Some of them rebelled and are now at work to disrupt things as much as possible and spread as much misery as they can.

Even though the early writers might not have understood some things (but they were probably just as savvy about the angels and demons as we are).. the Holy Spirit certainly knows all things and whatever the Holy Spirit reveals in His word is certain to be truth... The Holy Spirit isn't going to reveal things about the angels and demons that aren't the truth about them. If the angels and demons were simply life forms from other planets, then that would be what would be what the Scriptures would relate about them.

But, Lynx, this denies the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Bible isn't silent on angels and demons... that they were created by God to be His messengers and servants. Some of them rebelled and are now at work to disrupt things as much as possible and spread as much misery as they can.

Even though the early writers might not have understood some things (but they were probably just as savvy about the angels and demons as we are).. the Holy Spirit certainly knows all things and whatever the Holy Spirit reveals in His word is certain to be truth... The Holy Spirit isn't going to reveal things about the angels and demons that aren't the truth about them. If the angels and demons were simply life forms from other planets, then that would be what would be what the Scriptures would relate about them.

To me, heaven is the space, I don't see the life forms from other planets contradict the angels and demons from the heaven or the sky or the high place. They are the same thing to me. It is just the words different.

In fact, I believe the demons are in our solar system now, like on Mars or the back side of the moon or other planets near the earth.

I remember Bible mentions that, the devil and his followers cast out of the heaven and down to earth and around it. I believe they are confined in our solar system, including the earth, underground the earth too.

But who knows, I may be wrong, just my 2 cents.

Lynx, I took the time to read this entire link that you have posted and I'm not sure where to even start. Did you read what you have posted or just skimmed through it looking for the few lines which seem to support your alien theory. In the authors attempt to support aliens he has jumped from subject to subject and while he quotes scripture-absolutely NONE of his article is scriptural.
I jotted down some of the more noteworthy---satan used to be a human---there were prior worlds before this one---there are lost souls roaming the earth--animals have spirits just like humans and can have salvation---the ark is a reflection of salvation and just like God chose Noah He chose the animals which were pure of heart. And the most blasphemous of all---
"Many take Jesus' famous quote-take this cup from me-to be a plea from Jesus, hoping not to go to the cross" :o
With the "theology" in this article, you better be extremely sceptical about his alien theory as well. I'm gonna paraphrase my sister Handy cuz I don't remember her exact words but "be careful what you read and stick to scripture"
:2centsWesttexas

Lynx, I took the time to read this entire link that you have posted and I'm not sure where to even start. Did you read what you have posted or just skimmed through it looking for the few lines which seem to support your alien theory. In the authors attempt to support aliens he has jumped from subject to subject and while he quotes scripture-absolutely NONE of his article is scriptural.
Are you sure you are reading the right article? I show you the article doesn't mean I want you to believe everything it said. But certainly there are theories that I want you to notice and explore, expectially regrading aliens.

Actually we can paste some of the context of the article and discuss.

I jotted down some of the more noteworthy---satan used to be a human---there were prior worlds before this one---there are lost souls roaming the earth--animals have spirits just like humans and can have salvation---the ark is a reflection of salvation and just like God chose Noah He chose the animals which were pure of heart. And the most blasphemous of all---

Well, I have not read the entire article, most of it, it is extremly long, I have not come across any of things you mention above, where did the article mention these things?
I think you are mistaken humanoid as human. They are totaly different things.

I think the article is trying to tell us that satan is creating humanoid through human experimentations. That's why there are so many abduction cases around the world.

"Many take Jesus' famous quote-take this cup from me-to be a plea from Jesus, hoping not to go to the cross" :o
With the "theology" in this article, you better be extremely sceptical about his alien theory as well. I'm gonna paraphrase my sister Handy cuz I don't remember her exact words but "be careful what you read and stick to scripture"
:2centsWesttexas

Of course, careful what we read, but stick to scripture is not enough.

P.S. I appeciate you read the entire article, but the first half of the article are pretty well written.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the opening of the article:

"The concept of alien visitors from other worlds is an important issue in these times, because the notion that there exists life on other planets will confront many fundamental Christian beliefs. In the event that the existence of alien life becomes fact, new evidence will prompt questions as to the origin of life. Judging from the modern sociological perspective on the theories of origin, orthodox Christianity will suffer a tremendous dilemma. (Consider the dilemma it already faces with the false doctrine of evolution!)

The kinds of views that will be presented to humanity during a time of open contact with aliens – are already surfacing. Francis Crick and James Watson, for example, the Nobel Prize winners for Physiology and Medicine, are famous for discovering the master molecule that contains the genetic code, (DNA). In the late 1980’s, Crick has been noted as "…boldly suggesting that the seeds of life on earth may have been sent here in a rocket launched from some faraway planet by creatures like ourselves."1

Most assuredly this theory will resurface with intensified vigor, when it is accompanied with some falsified evidence supplied by certain entities who will probably attempt to claim that illustrious title – our creators, (small "c"!)

The information contained in this book about aliens visiting the earth in the past, and especially in the end times, (now), is information I believe is contained within key passages of scripture in the Bible. I firmly believe the Holy Spirit has illuminated these passages of scripture to me, and has given me sufficient knowledge to interpret them.

The Bible has a great deal to say about aliens. It speaks of their existence in many verses, and specifically mentions their, (for the most part – those that we encounter), alliance with Satan. It is my intention to clarify some of these scriptures so that this up and coming deception will be forewarned.

It should be noted that frequently found throughout this book is the word possibility. When I spot something in scripture that looks like evidence in support of a particular theory, I emphasize that some of the particular interpretations of scripture I make should only be construed as possibilities. I do this for two reasons: 1. Many of the theories I suggest are just that – theories. Most of the theories in this book can’t be proved (as far as I know) – but if further information is uncovered in the future that may provide additional evidence in support of them, then they will certainly be strengthened. 2. I think it’s a good idea to have a large collection of possibilities open, so that if something happens in the future of world events that may come as a shock to the Christian community, (namely – alien contact), these possibilities will be made available. For example, relevant to this book, if alien life presents itself to the world, and it is proven that there is other life in outer space without a shadow of a doubt, scriptural research into this possibility would serve a valuable purpose. It would ground Christians with the knowledge that simply because there exists life on other planets doesn’t mean that the Christian paradigm is false. As I have previously noted, according to much of my research, the existence of aliens in outer space doesn’t refute scripture at all. In fact, scripture seems to indicate that there is, in fact, life in outer space."

The opening of the article is sound. Tell us that aliens is a subject deserve Christians attention, and she said it out right that the book contain many posisbilities. She didn't claim her theories are truth to us.

This is the second part of the opening:

"
The terms "Angels", "Fallen Angels", "Demons", "Hosts of Heaven", "Stars", "Creatures", "Sons of God", and the "Nephilim", also known as "Rapha", or "Rephaim", all three of which refer to giants,2 all must be defined. Within these terms lies the key to unlocking the mystery of what modern society calls aliens.

To begin with, I will define the most confusing and liberally applied term of all, angels.

Can angels and aliens be the same entities? Concerning their differences, most people make two assumptions:

1. Many people think that angels are purely spiritual beings, and can’t assume physical form. This concept is derived from ancient legends, scriptures, and pictures of angels as being glorified and holy, glowing with the power of God, and wearing brilliantly illuminating white robes. People don’t think of angels as needing technology, because they have innate power, and are capable of going anywhere, and doing anything they so desire, simply by the sheer power of their will. In most respects, they are thought of as messengers and guardians; protectors of humanity assigned by God Himself to help us.

Aliens, on the contrary, are usually depicted as physical beings like humans. They depend on their highly advanced technology, which aids them in all of their activities. Aliens aren’t typically thought of as divine helpers on missions assigned by God, but rather, scientists from other worlds. They are keenly intelligent, perhaps much more so than humans judging by the accounts of the sophistication of their technology. At best, they are thought of as helpers, though their methods are chaotic and uncaring on the micro level. Some people think they are simply curious about humans, just as humans are curious about them. Other people, especially those who’ve experience alien abductions, think they are utterly terrifying, and downright evil in their abusive treatment of humans.

2. Most people believe that angels are in heaven, and demons, or fallen angels, are trapped in hell. Aliens, on the other hand, if they exist, are free to roam about in outer space. The confusion here comes from the fact that people generally define heaven and hell as spiritual places beyond our reality, while outer space is within our reality.

While the next part of this book deals with the later assumption, this part of this book is titled "Entities", and deals with the first assumption, that angels and aliens are thought to be different entities. By societies current definition of aliens, aliens and angels might not be referring to the same entities, but I think they are, and I will reveal exactly why I think this.

Also, angels aren’t the only entities mentioned in scripture that might exist within the cosmos. Even if angels aren’t aliens – the Bible lists other entities that might be.

After reading all of the chapters in this section, all of the different terms referring to existing entities will be fully defined. Simply by defining entities found within scripture, I believe many eyes will be opened to a reality the Bible speaks of, that many people never knew was there."

continued.. There are a lot of scriptures she use here.

"

1. The astounding power of angels:

When people think of angels, they usually think of powerful beings that are capable of doing things that require a body transcendent of the physical realm. The angels recorded in scripture are powerful beings indeed. One angel, for instance, defended Israel against the Assyrian army, single handedly destroying 185,000 Assyrian soldiers:

2 Kings 19:35

And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
(Ha – they woke up dead!)

This incident occurred following a dispute between Hezekiah, King of Judah, and the King of Assyria. I enjoy reading it, because the captain of the guard for Assyria boasts that no gods from any other nations that Assyria fought against helped them to prevail. God’s response to this, found in King Hezekiah’s prayer for help, (2 Kings 19:17-19), can be paraphrased as: "…but the God of Israel, IS-REAL." This becomes weightily evident when reflecting on the mass destruction of the Assyrian army.

Aside from the mass destruction of armies and cities (Sodom and Gomorrah), angels are also noted for their ability to fly (Matthew 28:2, Revelation 14:6), teleport (Acts 5:19-23), deliver messages in person (or angel, if you will) and psychically in dreams (Luke 1:13, Matthew 1:20, Genesis 31:11)1. They can also bless people with healing (John 5:2-6), curse people with blindness (Genesis 19:1-3), muteness (Luke 1:20), and make people feint (Matthew 28:2). All of these powers indicate entities of a supernatural, spiritual nature. Furthermore, Psalms 104:1-4 and Ephesians 6:12 indicate that angels are indeed spiritual beings.

Psalms 104:1-4

Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; … 4Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Ephesians 6:10-13

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2. Confusion with classifying angels:

Do these reference apply to all angels? Here is where some confusion may arise due to the liberal use of the term angel. Psalms 104:1-4 wasn’t necessarily stating that angels are strictly spiritual beings. Also, not all angels are enveloped in flaming fire. The angels in Ezekiel 1:4-14, for instance, were angels surrounded by flames of fire, but don’t even come close to the human appearance of the angels that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, among others, which were usually mistaken for being male humans.

Ezekiel 1:4-14

4And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. 10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. 11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. 12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. 13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. 14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

As for the spiritual beings mentioned in Ephesians 6:10-13, these are spiritual beings that Christian’s wrestle against. This distinguishes them as either fallen angels, or demons – (terms which are unique from each other, and I will define further in this book). Paul mentions them specifically as not having flesh and blood. I think there could be three possible explanations for this passage of scripture.

I don’t think it would be unreasonable to rephrase Paul’s statement as "…flesh and blood as we know it…" – because if fallen angels or demons have flesh and blood, it’s probably different from ours.

Also, it may very well be that some powerful, evil beings may not have any physical form, nor are able to assume any physical form. I classify disincarnate fallen angels into this category, which I will simply call demons. I derive this classification from the assumption that A. Angels are physical beings, B. Angels that sin are cursed with death, and C. Once physically dead, their spirits continue to exist.

Demon is a broad term I use to describe both deceased fallen angels, (non-corporeal), and their deceased aberrant hybrid progeny, such as the Nephilim, (which again, I will discuss shortly). Demons are always distinguished in scripture as beings that seek embodiment, while angels don’t. This denotes them as beings without physical bodies. They likewise aren’t able to assume physical form by their power. They need hosts.

A final interpretation of Ephesians 6:10-13 is that Paul was emphasizing that we, as Christian’s, aren’t struggling just against our own flesh and blood, but against evil, spiritual beings. If this is what Paul meant, then he wasn’t directly stating that the spiritual beings Christian’s wrestle against aren’t composed of flesh and blood. Just because these beings are spiritual, doesn’t meant that they aren’t physical either, or that they don’t have the ability to become physical. Humans, for instance, are spiritual beings, as well as physical.

In any case, there are other scriptures that indicate that angels aren’t strictly spiritual beings. The bottom line of Ephesians 6:10-13 is to be on your guard as a Christian, because there are evil spiritual beings everywhere, and Christians are in warfare against them, whether they like it or not. Christians must prepare for battle!"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back