Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I grew up in the Christian Church and knew about the power of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. There was a time in my life at age 14 after hearing about the unforgivable sin, I believed the lie of the pharisees when they said that Jesus has a demonic spirit and I feel like it's too late for me. I don't have godly sorrow and I tried to come to Christ several times but I damaged my life forever at age 14. I feel like the most abnormal case in the world. 99.9% of the world's population did not experience what I experience at age 14 and I went way too far than most of them. Even Apostle Paul is better than me. I don't have genuine saving faith or repentance. I wish that I had something else to put my mind on at such a young age. What should I do now?

EXCEPT blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
Why is it so hard to understand there is an exception?
Your not understanding. Read Roman's chapter 11:7. What then? Israel has not obtained that which he seeks for; but the Election that obtained it, and the rest were blinded. Some people have spirit of stupor, they can see, but cant understand. Unless God draws man/woman to Himself, salvation is impossible. Salvation must come from the heart and can only occur through the working of the holy spirit. John 14:17. Even the spirit of truth; Whom the world cannot receive, because it sees Him not, neither knows Him: but YE know Him; for He dwells with you, and shall be in you. Greek word THEOREO = SEETH. Some people have spirit of slumber for their own protection. John 15:16. Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: TITHEMI in Greek means = ordained. The apostles are Gods election. Jesus chose them. Why?? Because the election dont have free will, their chosen before the foundation of the world, ephesians chapter 1. Theirs a seed of election for every generation. Theirs elect in these last days, end times. The Election have destiny, their Predestined. Romans chapter 8 and Ezekiel chapter 44 will document the election will reign with Jesus during the millennium. Its time of teaching and discipline for the spirtualty dead. Those now in the flesh, who have spirit of stupor, will be taught during millennium, revelation chapter 20 to document. They will find salvation and eternal life during millennium. During millennium, every one is in their spiritual body, were done with the flesh. PEACE.

Only Gods Elect can commit the unpardonable sin. Matthew 12:31. Wherefore I say unto you, all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the holy spirit shall not be forgiven unto men. DIA TOUTO in Greek means = therefore.

Jesus wasn't speaking to the Elect when he said what he did in Matthew 12:31. He was speaking to an unsaved, Jewish audience, primarily. And so, he didn't say "all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto the Elect" but unto MEN, a generic term, universal in its connotation.

Those with free will cant commit the unpardonable sin. Only Gods Elect can, and theirs both women and men.

??? I have no idea how you would come to this conclusion from what you've offered.

Salvation is open to everyone . All sins are forgivable by repentance to God in Jesus name.

Amen.

Back