Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Am I to forgive one who doesn't ask for it?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Quath, you replied to a post that wasn't yet tweaked.

Sorry, I hit the post button by accident when I should have it the preview button it before I made corrections. Please respond to the edited post if you want.

"Hawkings" radiation is still a hotly debated issue among scientific circles. Some believe and some don't. It's never been observed, measured or detected. And probably never will be.

Potluck said:
"Hawkings" radiation is still a hotly debated issue among scientific circles. Some believe and some don't. It's never been observed, measured or detected. And probably never will be.
It is true that it is a controversial area in physics. The scary/sci-fi part will be to test this.

If Hawkings radiation is true (or if black holes decay) then we could build a mini-black hole. We feed it anything as long as the mass is smaller than the moon and it will radiate more energy than it absorbs. So this would be the ultimate battery.

The scary part is that black holes just respond to gravity. So not sure how easily they will be to move around. And if dropped on earth, it would just fall to the middle of the planet. If it is large enough it could swallow the planet. Now that is the ultimate WMD.

Discovery aired that or something like it a while back along with Hawking's struggle with his theory over years.

christian_soldier said:
I do not believe in Quath.

Therefore, Quath does not exist.

Sit down, fold your legs, put the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumb and say, "Aaaaah ooooommm!" several times. The Quath will come to you only when you become one with the chord of the universe.

Potluck said:
Sit down, fold your legs, put the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumb and say, "Aaaaah ooooommm!" several times. The Quath will come to you only when you become one with the chord of the universe.

Ohwah Tagoo Siam
Ohwah Tagoo Siam
Ohwah Tagoo Siam

Sounds like something a samurai would say after stubbing his toe, only louder.

:lol:

vic C. said:
I have an idea... lets talk about "string theory!" :o

Hypothesis:

If you pull the frayed end of a sweater:

a) You will gain a ball of string
b) You will lose a sweater

I believe physics backs this up.

:robot:

christian_soldier said:

That makes no sense. How could you think this would work. Hey! Wait a minute. What's happening?

:scrambleup:

vic C. said:
I have an idea... lets talk about "string theory!"
christian_soldier said:
Hypothesis:

If you pull the frayed end of a sweater:

a) You will gain a ball of string
b) You will lose a sweater

I believe physics backs this up.

:robot:

I choose option c) , which happens to be another dimension of string theory:

c) God could have made it so the sweater didn't fray. That way none of the "relatives" that make up the sweater could be blamed for the fray or have hurt feelings from it becoming frayed. You know, those "relatives" are very important in the hypothesis of string theory! "Relatives" who may have had anything to do with the making of the sweater.... (grandma or auntie, or even Mother... who may have been involved in knitting the strings together) .

:silly:

I believe physics backs this up. 8-) :roll:

And, Oh yeah, genetics backs this up too!
Since some "scientists/researchers are now saying that genetics have lots to do with if a person is likely to have depression, or not. And ya know.... can't prove gentics true if ya leave out the calculating of the physics which of course, is relative to all the "relatives" in string theory! Those relatives who made the sweater that frayed in the first place!

:silly:

BORG says: :robot: "You will be assimilated... string theory hypothesis of frayed relatives without hurt feelings! " "Or is that relatives without frayed feelings> Or wait! Is that genteics of frayed nerves of relatives.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

:tongue :-D :o :shocked!:
Oh my , those nervie relatives!
:-D :) :silly:

Relic said:
I choose option c) , which happens to be another dimension of string theory:

c) God could have made it so the sweater didn't fray. That way none of the "relatives" that make up the sweater could be blamed for the fray or have hurt feelings from it becoming frayed. You know, those "relatives" are very important in the hypothesis of string theory! "Relatives" who may have had anything to do with the making of the sweater.... (grandma or auntie, or even Mother... who may have been involved in knitting the strings together) .

I am sorry, but 'C' is not an option.

String Theory is based purely on ABSOLUTE not RELATIVISTIC Truth.

:-D

christian_soldier said:

There is no proof that quath has written his word in these posts. Somebody beside quath has written these posts.
There is no quath; only the myth that someone is trying to promote on this forum!

Quath said:
That makes no sense. How could you think this would work. Hey! Wait a minute. What's happening?

:scrambleup:

:hysterical:

disconnect.gif

christian_soldier said:
I am sorry, but 'C' is not an option.

String Theory is based purely on ABSOLUTE not RELATIVISTIC Truth.

:-D

Did you base that conclusion upon mathmatical assumptions? :-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back