Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

America's Role in the End Times

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
History Leads to the Final Crisis - Daniel 11

and that link calls the king of north i think the rcc or rome.
no, did I specifically say that china was the king of north? no instead i said that china is more of perscuter of christians then isreal has been since its inception.

has isreal put millions to death? no but we trade with china yet i use that as a point to show how silly your position that it is to say that the u.s should withdrawal all alliance with the nation of isreal and yet keep mum about the the human rights violations of the china current and past

and I said parts of it not all to correct you and like all books in the future tense one should look to revalation

revalation is erely silent on that war. i mean it describes the battle of har meggido and who is the savior of isreal.

i dont hold your position as one veteran said that isreal cant be the beast since the beast is the antichrist that is clearly stated in revalation, daniel and first john.

the u.s. isnt mentioned by name at all in fact theres no mention elsewhere of the king of the north.

and this link calls the king of north the antichrist, so which is it? america is the anti-christ to you?

it would have to be.

There you go again.You pay attention to everyone except who you should pay attention to.You would read any link saying anything but you dont listen to the prophets .Where did Daniel call the king of the north an antichrist?
If Im not mistaken ,John is the only one in the bible that used the term .Daniel calls the king of the north,the king of the north.
Quit arguing for the sake of arguing.
Your asking questions but you dont want to hear any answers.If I answer any of your questions ,you will just keep arguing about what other people believe.

thelords asked a question and I answerd it.All you want to do is argue.

There you go again.You pay attention to everyone except who you should pay attention to.You would read any link saying anything but you dont listen to the prophets .Where did Daniel call the king of the north an antichrist?
If Im not mistaken ,John is the only one in the bible that used the term .Daniel calls the king of the north,the king of the north.
Your asking questions but you dont want to hear any answers.If I answer any of your questions ,you will just keep arguing about what other people believe.

thelords asked a question and I answerd it.All you want to do is argue.

really the used the same thing you did, i have read daniel a few times and i posted what others say it is and do the exact same you do. see it with a bias.

that is all. my postion is that the king of the north would make us the antichrist as that is the position of the those that help or are under with the whore of babylon which is the city of jerusalem.

and yet in posts past you claim that the u.s is a christian nation.

cant be that if we are in bed with the beast.

you are the only person that takes that postion.
i know of no others that think that way.

if we assist isreal by your definition then we must be satanic country as that would be the case logically if isreal is the beast.

what else could it be?

are we a satanic nation? or not.

the link states how by logical thought that the king of north must be the anti-christ.

so you dont like when others study the bible(AND disagree with you) and post their thoughts and make a commentary on that. isnt that what you are just doing?

i think so.

have a nice evening.

Who is the King of the North?

another one from the rcc that says that u.s. maybe alluded to as the western kingdom that is mentioned in daniel.

you also didnt mention the king of south? who are they to you? and why is it with that only christian is isreal need fear the death when the bible says the whole world followed the beast.

The people in the land of Israel are from all the world.
They were a scatterd people but they all followed the beast.

Rev 17;15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The whore sits on the seven mountains of Jerusalem and it is written the whore is a city.
The description given in rev 17;15 is of the people who dwell inthe land of Israel.
They followed the beast.

Below is the demographics of Israel copied from wikipedia.
They show what nations the people came from and the tongues they speak.

---------------------------------------------------------------
After reaching 7,406,900 inhabitants according to initial data from the 2008 census,[3] in 2010 Israel's population was an estimated 7.6 million,[9] of whom 5,776,500 are Jews.[9][10][11][301] As of 2008, Arab citizens of Israel comprise just under 20% of the country's total population.[302]

Israel has two official languages, Hebrew and Arabic.[1] Hebrew is the primary language of the state and is spoken by the majority of the population, and Arabic is spoken by the Arab minority. Many Israelis communicate reasonably well in English, as many television programs are broadcast in this language and English is taught from the early grades in elementary school. As a country of immigrants, many languages can be heard on the streets. Due to mass immigration from the former Soviet Union and Ethiopia (some 120,000 Ethiopian Jews live in Israel),[303] Russian and Amharic are widely spoken.[304] Between 1990 and 1994, the Russian immigration increased Israel's population by twelve percent.[305] Out of more than one million Russian-speaking immigrants in Israel,[306] about 300,000 are considered gentile by the Orthodox rabbinate, because, under the Orthodox interpretation, only children to Jewish mothers are considered Jews.[307][308]

Over the last decade, large numbers of migrant workers from Romania, Thailand, China, Africa and South America have settled in Israel. Exact figures are unknown as many of them are living in the country illegally,[309] but estimates run in the region of 200,000.[310] Over 16,000 African asylum seekers have entered Israel in recent years.[311] The main language amongst deaf Israelis is Israeli Sign Language (ISL).[312]

but your claim that only in isreal shall the christian face death during the tribulation when in fact it says that if the lord didnt cut the work short that no flesh shall be saved.

that means the seven yr trib will be way larger then just the nation of isreal. if not then reconcile why the bible says the the christian not marked with the number of the beast will not be allowed to buy goods.

that would be clear as day if it was only in isreal if it said that but its implied by deduction that the whole world will hate christians that much that they will starve them all anywhere they can, and or kill them.

but your claim that only in isreal shall the christian face death during the tribulation when in fact it says that if the lord didnt cut the work short that no flesh shall be saved.

that means the seven yr trib will be way larger then just the nation of isreal. if not then reconcile why the bible says the the christian not marked with the number of the beast will not be allowed to buy goods.

that would be clear as day if it was only in isreal if it said that but its implied by deduction that the whole world will hate christians that much that they will starve them all anywhere they can, and or kill them.

Of all the scriptures Ive read about the sants being killed.They all are speaking of the land of Israel .No mention of any dieing anywhere else in the world.

Mt23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

See how easy it is to quote Jesus when you believe what he says?
Can you try doing the same?

Of all the scriptures Ive read about the sants being killed.They all are speaking of the land of Israel .No mention of any dieing anywhere else in the world.

Mt23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

See how easy it is to quote Jesus when you believe what he says?
Can you try doing the same?

uh hello synagouges are im america! in fact in the my home county there is one.

temple beth shalom less then three miles away.

so can you show me that only in isreal is there will be synagouge as the jews in my family havent mentioned a word of moving back to isreal in fact all of them live in Ga, and one relative in france.

and he loves france and i think gave up his citizenship

where is this great migration that is happening as i dont see that. and what of the deaths of christians by the muslims and hindus and buddhist those dont count i guess.

or at the hands of the chinese.

so what jesus mean by this

in john 15:18-19.

if the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you, and this if ye were of this world, the world would love his own:but because ye are not of this world, but I have chosen you of the world,therefore the world hateth you.

hmm reading on to vs 21-23.

he that hateth me hatheth the father. so only the jew will hates the son and the father.?

odd i think theres a muslim here that doesnt love the lord but denies the son.

and what of the panthiest here as well he denies the lord. and the athiest that denies them.

paul was put to death by jews or the romans? the romans took his head as he appealed to ceaser and ceaser took his life. i think it was minerva that took his life , peter was crucified by whom? cant be jews as they didnt crucify though they could have put him to death.

so somewhere in the future all jews will move to isreal? wheres that in the bible?

Americas role in the end times is that of a beast who sticks up for another beast.
Rev 13;13
And he doeth great wonders,so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

That right there is what we get to watch.Let them rockets fly.
If anyone wants to fight the beast with seven heads then let them eat fire.

The beast is a good beast.Everyone should like the beast.So says the second beast.

uh hello synagouges are im america! in fact in the my home county there is one.

temple beth shalom less then three miles away.

so can you show me that only in isreal is there will be synagouge as the jews in my family havent mentioned a word of moving back to isreal in fact all of them live in Ga, and one relative in france.

and he loves france and i think gave up his citizenship

where is this great migration that is happening as i dont see that. and what of the deaths of christians by the muslims and hindus and buddhist those dont count i guess.

or at the hands of the chinese.

so what jesus mean by this

in john 15:18-19.

if the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you, and this if ye were of this world, the world would love his own:but because ye are not of this world, but I have chosen you of the world,therefore the world hateth you.

hmm reading on to vs 21-23.

he that hateth me hatheth the father. so only the jew will hates the son and the father.?

odd i think theres a muslim here that doesnt love the lord but denies the son.

and what of the panthiest here as well he denies the lord. and the athiest that denies them.

paul was put to death by jews or the romans? the romans took his head as he appealed to ceaser and ceaser took his life. i think it was minerva that took his life , peter was crucified by whom? cant be jews as they didnt crucify though they could have put him to death.

so somewhere in the future all jews will move to isreal? wheres that in the bible?

Jason.Jesus was talking about Jerusalem.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Is Jerusalem in your home town as well?

I do hand it to you though.You would make a great spokesman for the beast.
It appears you care much for it but Im sorry to disapoint you.The land of Israel will be taken away from the beast and given to the saints of the most High.

Americas role in the end times is that of a beast who sticks up for another beast.
Rev 13;13
And he doeth great wonders,so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

That right there is what we get to watch.Let them rockets fly.
If anyone wants to fight the beast with seven heads then let them eat fire.

The beast is a good beast.Everyone should like the beast.So says the second beast.

two beasts? i have never heard that? if we are to defend that then why are we not the part of the satanic system , does satan attack his own.

if i by bezelabub cast out demons .. and this a housed divided cant stand.

keep in mind that we must be of that same system to protect the first beast as we are his if we side with the whore of bablylon(and that isnt just yet)

Jason.Jesus was talking about Jerusalem.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Is Jerusalem in your home town as well?

lol see the verse if the world(kosmos) hated you as well know that they hated me first. what does the word kosmos mean to you it means more then the jew.

again that verse is for the past tense as jesus wanted to gather isreal and they killed his messengers in the past tense .

oh jersusalem thou that killest the prophets(past tense in old english)

and uh you forget this. you shall not see me again till thou sayest blessed is he that cometh in the name of the lord.

the next verse after he speaks of the city being laid desolate.

please take in context.

two beasts? i have never heard that? if we are to defend that then why are we not the part of the satanic system , does satan attack his own.

if i by bezelabub cast out demons .. and this a housed divided cant stand.

keep in mind that we must be of that same system to protect the first beast as we are his if we side with the whore of bablylon(and that isnt just yet)

Yes Jason .There are two beasts mentioned in Rev.
If you havnt heard of the two beasts then you nee to catch up on your reading the scriptures and quit listening to you scholars as you call them.

Behind curtain #1---Rev 13;1-And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Behind curtain #2----Rev 13;11-Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed

Yes I said the second beast.tThat being the second beast John saw.This beast sticks up for the beast with seven heads.And that is the role of the USA in the end times.To protect the beast .Send an army to judea.Make fire come down out of heaven.Im sure your all for it Jason.

lol see the verse if the world(kosmos) hated you as well know that they hated me first. what does the word kosmos mean to you it means more then the jew.

again that verse is for the past tense as jesus wanted to gather isreal and they killed his messengers in the past tense .

oh jersusalem thou that killest the prophets(past tense in old english)

and uh you forget this. you shall not see me again till thou sayest blessed is he that cometh in the name of the lord.

the next verse after he speaks of the city being laid desolate.

please take in context.

Jason ,This isnt past tense.
Jesus is saying he is going to send these saints to them.
Mt23;34

This isnt past tense.
MT 10;23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Is the Son of man come yet?
If not there some persecuting to be done in the cities of Israel.

You just dont want to except the truth.
Why do you love the beast?What has it ever done for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
What will be America's role in the end times?

I imagine a board like this would have very many opposing views.

From my understanding, the Bible gives no mention of America when speaking of the end times, which means most theories would forever remain theories.

Nonetheless, I'm interested to hear what the Christian Brethren have to say about this.

Thoughts?

No country has any role in God's plan. The tribulation is about the Word who used the flesh of the prophets, Jesus and us saints against the sinful flesh of disobedient people. This means that no country is significant to God but he did use people to carry the stories and scriptures from one prophet or saint to the next prophet of saint.

I'm the last saint to speak for God and I'm living in Spain but I'm an American by birthright. This is the only time God has used a flesh to speak english because the last saint to speak for him spoke Greek. That was right before the Roman government killed him in the early fourth century. The Roman government had a law against the gospel being preached so for three hundred years, they killed all the saints of God to cause a famine of the Word. The Word used the flesh of the prophets, Jesus and us saints to speak for him because we were created together as the Word.

problem the early christians did just they went to the Jews FIRST then the Gentiles. see and read the book of acts in fact by the time of one peter thomas by tradition was in syria. and was martyed i believed in india . and a century later after Johns death or very close christians reach china. so i do think that they went over isreal quite a few times!
peter went to joppa(still around) so that has been done.

name one incident in this century where a jew has killed a christian? and the govt of isreal has condoned it if you cant then you have a problem as you teach ONLY the jews do it.

that isnt my position and its not that i dont want to see, i was err i assumed that was in past tense.
but another problem is after the time hebrews one(God hath in the last days spoken at sundry times and divers manners..) well by the time when that was written not only were the jews hatin on the christian but the greeks!

and you totally ignored the word i asked if the WORLD hates you then know first that World hated me first.

know then does that only the mean the jew hates us christians.

and if the jews are stilling doing it then i should have much to fear from that synagouge as well the are part of the judaism as jersusalem is and they are well jews and my kin would also want to kill me since i have family in isreal as well the afformentioned place.

my grandparents have been to isreal several times. grandpa taught hebrew.

so then one might think that they would hate me as its not a secret to whom i worship as my bro and i have mentioned it to her(grandpa deceased).

yet nothing.
He
my position is this that all who arent saved will partake in the deaths and perescution of saint in the last days.

now then unless you want to argue that we arent in the last days since its 2000 yrs AFTER hebrews was written.

we are in the last days and still in the time of the Gentiles.

and what of the buddhists,muslims, and hindus and etc that have killed our brethren and continue to do so?

Yes Jason .There are two beasts mentioned in Rev.
If you havnt heard of the two beasts then you nee to catch up on your reading the scriptures and quit listening to you scholars as you call them.

Behind curtain #1---Rev 13;1-And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Behind curtain #2----Rev 13;11-Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed

Yes I said the second beast.tThat being the second beast John saw.This beast sticks up for the beast with seven heads.And that is the role of the USA in the end times.To protect the beast .Send an army to judea.Make fire come down out of heaven.Im sure your all for it Jason.

that second one the is the false prophet , so if the u.s. is the false prophet and you claim isreal was the first beast and wounded and the u.s. being the false prophet then we have a problem.. we arent getting the mark of the beast! that is the next thing he is doing and also that false prophet in these verse works miracle etc. so is the UNITED STATES doing that this very moment are we making he world follow the nation of isreal?

hmmm?

what of the turn of the saints by the world to be killed for not worshipping the image of the beast.

i dont see anyone killing the christians for not liking isreal nor do i see the world following us as in worship.

we have some serious haters called the nations of iran.n.korea and others. we dont have the blind worshipping followers of our policies do we.

the world didnt go wow when isreal came back now did it? in fact russia and co with the muslim nations attacked the first beast and nearly destroyed yet we didnt even get involved but just sent supplies.

do you really attend any Church? your bias of the scriptures says otherwise.

that second one the is the false prophet , so if the u.s. is the false prophet and you claim isreal was the first beast and wounded and the u.s. being the false prophet then we have a problem.. we arent getting the mark of the beast! that is the next thing he is doing and also that false prophet in these verse works miracle etc. so is the UNITED STATES doing that this very moment are we making he world follow the nation of isreal?

hmmm?

what of the turn of the saints by the world to be killed for not worshipping the image of the beast.

i dont see anyone killing the christians for not liking isreal nor do i see the world following us as in worship.

we have some serious haters called the nations of iran.n.korea and others. we dont have the blind worshipping followers of our policies do we.

the world didnt go wow when isreal came back now did it? in fact russia and co with the muslim nations attacked the first beast and nearly destroyed yet we didnt even get involved but just sent supplies.

do you really attend any Church? your bias of the scriptures says otherwise.

You act like everthing should be in the past.I said Obama is the raiser of taxes so dont put the cart before the horse.The abomination of desolation(mark of the beast)comes later.
And no,Ive not read of the abomination of desolation being anywhere other than Judea.
The king of the north(false prophet)Sends an army to place the abomination of desolation-see Daniel11;31.
It is this army that does the miracle of making fire come down out of heaven in the sight of men.
Its talking about missils here Jason.This is the host given to the little horn in Daniel 8;12.

If you didnt notice.The book of Daniel and the book of Revelation speaks of the same time period and the same events.The biggest difference is who reads what.The wicked people in the land of Israel only read Daniel where the saints read both Daniel and revelation.
The saints start dieing in Judea when the mark of the beast is being given out by the false prophet.
Daniel 11;33
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many;yet they shall fall by the sword,and by flame,by captivity,and by spoil,many days.

These that understand are the saints being killed here Jason.
Again.They are being killed in the land of Israel.

For those following this thread.
I believe Jason to be quite biased toward the countries called israel and the USA.
If im not mistaken he is jewish and that is reason for his bias of Israel.
His bias toward the USA is the fact that he has served the king of the north in the past.

You act like everthing should be in the past.I said Obama is the raiser of taxes so dont put the cart before the horse.The abomination of desolation(mark of the beast)comes later.
And no,Ive not read of the abomination of desolation being anywhere other than Judea.
The king of the north(false prophet)Sends an army to place the abomination of desolation-see Daniel11;31.
It is this army that does the miracle of making fire come down out of heaven in the sight of men.
Its talking about missils here Jason.This is the host given to the little horn in Daniel 8;12.

If you didnt notice.The book of Daniel and the book of Revelation speaks of the same time period and the same events.The biggest difference is who reads what.The wicked people in the land of Israel only read Daniel where the saints read both Daniel and revelation.
The saints start dieing in Judea when the mark of the beast is being given out by the false prophet.
Daniel 11;33
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many;yet they shall fall by the sword,and by flame,by captivity,and by spoil,many days.

These that understand are the saints being killed here Jason.
Again.They are being killed in the land of Israel.

ok but what of all those saint that are and were killed in darfur, china what that to you.

and agian is the u.s. doing that? as it the time the wounded beast(isreal) was revived and so.. we havent done that have we.

and it will be all over the world where saints die just isreal

what of the the war that the beast makes with the saints and overcame them? the first beast does that before the arrival of the second beast arrival. and did that happen all over the world with the jews doing that alone.

no ere isreal we so called christain were killing the jews far more then the reverse. so during that first part of the beast the jews ere 70 a.d did some killing of us but after the kitos war and others the jews went on the run and into hiding and never really had a means to killed any christian in mass let alone persecute the christian

and uh i bet you said the same thing about clinton as he raised the taxes.

nice dodge of the word world in greek and what it means.

can you actually guarentee that obama will raise taxes, remember the president has no such power but the congress does and who has control of the house? the republicans and that is where the taxes bills are proposed and i doubt they will go along with that.

ok but what of all those saint that are and were killed in darfur, china what that to you.

and agian is the u.s. doing that? as it the time the wounded beast(isreal) was revived and so.. we havent done that have we.

and it will be all over the world where saints die just isreal

what of the the war that the beast makes with the saints and overcame them? the first beast does that before the arrival of the second beast arrival. and did that happen all over the world with the jews doing that alone.

no ere isreal we so called christain were killing the jews far more then the reverse. so during that first part of the beast the jews ere 70 a.d did some killing of us but after the kitos war and others the jews went on the run and into hiding and never really had a means to killed any christian in mass let alone persecute the christian

and uh i bet you said the same thing about clinton as he raised the taxes.

nice dodge of the word world in greek and what it means.

can you actually guarentee that obama will raise taxes, remember the president has no such power but the congress does and who has control of the house? the republicans and that is where the taxes bills are proposed and i doubt they will go along with that.

I didnt say anything about Clinton.Like I said before and you seam to not listenb too is the fact there are more things in this chapter than the raising of taxes.There are wars and other things as well.
I havnt showed you much of anything in this chapter and you cant understand them.
You can claim there are christians being killed all over the world but you havnt quoted any scripture concerning thier deaths.
I continue to quote scripture showing the deaths of saints in the land of Israel .

Im very tired of argueing with you Jason.You obviously are biased toward the beast.
You do all you can to divert attention away from the beast.

ps
The deadly wound was inflicted on the beast in 70ad.
It appeared the beast was all but dead but it was healed in 1948.

lies, i am not jewish. have i been to the temple to worship? nope , the only time i set foot in one of those is when my relative dies.

should i return the favor and accuse you of being a member of the kkk. would you like that?
drop that attack or i will report you.

really? i am soldier and i serve my country.

and you told strangelove who is no lover of isreal this

If Im right.The next president will do that.But First Obama would have to die after the taxes are raised next year.

what if you are wrong.? and uh the whole world will be affected not just the persons in judea otherwise why would the christian need to fear these things if they just need to avoid isreal. i mean wouldn God logically tell you that the jews are done dont go there. they will kill you.

if the lord has cast of isreal as the beast and the beast is cast in hell and with the united states(your claim as its the false prophet) that means we that reside in it are also part of that system)
as we are that citizen of that beast.

i dont see the false prophet as a goverment and the beast is the anti-christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back