Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

America's Role in the End Times

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I didnt say anything about Clinton.Like I said before and you seam to not listenb too is the fact there are more things in this chapter than the raising of taxes.There are wars and other things as well.
I havnt showed you much of anything in this chapter and you cant understand them.
You can claim there are christians being killed all over the world but you havnt quoted any scripture concerning thier deaths.
I continue to quote scripture showing the deaths of saints in the land of Israel .

Im very tired of argueing with you Jason.You obviously are biased toward the beast.
You do all you can to divert attention away from the beast.

ps
The deadly wound was inflicted on the beast in 70ad.
It appeared the beast was all but dead but it was healed in 1948.

no should i just take your word for it when your claims have holes.

the beast that was isreal before the fatal wound as per you. not according to apostles as they surely would say that. and is there any proof of them calling isreal that after all paul never called the jews that in romans 10. he called them enemies for the gospels sake but for the election sake i will he calls them this beloved for the fathers sake? So God loves the beast?

really?

the beast that was isreal before the fatal wound as per you. not according to apostles as they surely would say that. and is there any proof of them calling isreal that after all paul never called the jews that in romans 10. he called them enemies for the gospels sake but for the election sake i will he calls them this beloved for the fathers sake? So God loves the beast?

really?

John 8;44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

really?

The beginning of the end is soon here so not much will change before the earth starts to shake violently.

Isaiah 24:
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

what this verse mean to you? john 15:18.

so the deaths of these mean at the hands of unbelievers isnt hatred.

richard wurmbrand? and the many in darfur so the muslim just loves us and kills us for what?

so when those saints died brutal deaths that was..

before the local christian radio station stopped broadcasting gospel for asia at a time i could listen to him . kp talked about sending missionaries to thier deaths so that some might hear the gospel.

those dont count.

sl was right you are doing some serious mental gymnastics to make your case.

since the time of the resurrection till now its been correctly assumed that we are in the last days and jesus commanded us to watch and pray.

now them those that died since them surely would have to martyred and hated by the world since they werent part of the world.

John 8;44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

THEN was paul mad when he wrote romans 10:28? what does that mean to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I, to my knowledge have no Jewish ancestry.
I will love Israel till my dying breath.
Any Christian who does not is fallen into great error and does not know the scriptures as well as he may think.

what this verse mean to you? john 15:18.

so the deaths of these mean at the hands of unbelievers isnt hatred.

richard wurmbrand? and the many in darfur so the muslim just loves us and kills us for what?

so when those saints died brutal deaths that was..

before the local christian radio station stopped broadcasting gospel for asia at a time i could listen to him . kp talked about sending missionaries to thier deaths so that some might hear the gospel.

those dont count.

sl was right you are doing some serious mental gymnastics to make your case.

since the time of the resurrection till now its been correctly assumed that we are in the last days and jesus commanded us to watch and pray.

now them those that died since them surely would have to martyred and hated by the world since they werent part of the world.

You just love you own words but there no scripture in them.
As iVe said many times before.The saints are being killed in the pleasant land where the beast is.

Daniel 7:25-27 (King James Version)

25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Take note for once in your life Jason.
The saints being killed here are given the kingdom that the beast ruled after he was destroyed.
That land is given to them because it was promised to them.It is the promised land.

Those saints die in the promised land .

Any Christian who does not is fallen into great error and does not know the scriptures as well as he may think.

Then you should leave a post for Doc in the true Israel thread.
He would just love hear tyour imput on the subject.

You just love you own words but there no scripture in them.
As iVe said many times before.The saints are being killed in the pleasant land where the beast is.

Daniel 7:25-27 (King James Version)

25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Take note for once in your life Jason.
The saints being killed here are given the kingdom that the beast ruled after he was destroyed.
That land is given to them because it was promised to them.It is the promised land.

Those saints die in the promised land .

and those that died before then i guess dont count or didnt die? and that writer of hebrews is wrong.

so china , india, sudan and saudi arabia and also the rest of the middle east and burma are part of isreal? wheres that in the bible

no, you dont like it when some here point holes in your pov.

proper exegesis. you take into consideration the audience of the message given and the concept.

john 15:28 clearly includes those outside judaism will hate christians.
you sir are ignoring basic logic.

its not a stretch for me to put john 3:16 your way

for called so love the jew that he gave his only begotton son that whomsoever believieth on him shall not perish but have life everlasting.

I believe America's affluent 1 percent who hold the power over the other 99 percent will within a few years destroy the experiment our founding fathers fought for through greed and individualistic arrogance. They want to wipe away or perhaps unknowingly devastate the middle class. They don't care about helping their fellow Americans. America will be obsolete in the final times, not because of abortion of homosexuality but because the blaspheme of God and his church and because we have lost the faith hope and charity and replaced it with greed, hate and division.

Actually yeah. Which one is it that doc is running? there seem to be so many anti-Israel threads these days. I would like to know his masterful take on a verse or two.

Edit:

Oh it is called "true Israel" thanks.

Actually yeah. Which one is it that doc is running? there seem to be so many anti-Israel threads these days. I would like to know his masterful take on a verse or two.

Edit:

Oh it is called "true Israel" thanks.

Dont call them antiisrael threads if you dont understand them.
I see that you support the beast as Jason does.Maybe you two can be good friends.
Not that I think you know what the beast is.Im sure you dont.But out of ignorance you support it.

I myself love Israel.I love the seed of Abraham.
But I dont care for the beast which calls itself Israel.

and those that died before then i guess dont count or didnt die? and that writer of hebrews is wrong.

so china , india, sudan and saudi arabia and also the rest of the middle east and burma are part of isreal? wheres that in the bible

no, you dont like it when some here point holes in your pov.

proper exegesis. you take into consideration the audience of the message given and the concept.

john 15:28 clearly includes those outside judaism will hate christians.
you sir are ignoring basic logic.

its not a stretch for me to put john 3:16 your way

for called so love the jew that he gave his only begotton son that whomsoever believieth on him shall not perish but have life everlasting.

There are no holes in my logic.
My logic comes from the words of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Mt 23;35
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

That is ALL the righteous blood shed upon the earth,
Not some but ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
This includes ALL the righteous blood the beast sheds.
ALL
ALL
ALL
Can you say ALL the righteous blood shed upkn the earth?
I have no problem believeing Jesus .
But you have a problem listening to him.

ps
There is no John 15;28

There are no holes in my logic.
My logic comes from the words of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Mt 23;35
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

That is ALL the righteous blood shed upon the earth,
Not some but ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
Can you say ALL the righteous blood shed upkn the earth?
I have no problem believeing Jesus .
But you have a problem listening to him.

ps
There is no John 15;28

Hi, 'me' thinks that Christ is talking of this below time period! I do believe that these ones are to be even judged the far worse than the Rev. 17:1-7 Babylon babbeling ones, but THEY ARE NOT BABYLON! They were the ones of Isa. 5 VIRGIN ONES OF CHRIST VINEYARD. (read it all from verse 1-7)

Luke 12
[46] The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

[47] And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, [shall be] beaten with many stripes.
[48] But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

--Elijah

uh please its John 15:28 and you look it up. really so that letter i got from voice of the martyrs with pics of persons with bandages on telling their stories of the chinese govt doing that to them and the muslims is fake?

uh yeah and you also forget that in revalation 4:1 it says i will show what cometh after these things.
and that means future after John time or that day.

so how can the beast already be on the earth when that vision is a future event?

and i'm talking the one with the wounded head as that too rose from the seas.

so?

lol so the jew also control muslims and others that today kill the righteous men? really these same muslims that kill them as well really?

thats a stretch.

so the resident muslim here is also a jew? do tell.

lol so the jew also control muslims and others that today kill the righteous men? really these same muslims that kill them as well really?

thats a stretch.

so the resident muslim here is also a jew? do tell.

Muslims wish they were Jews. That's why Islam was invented.:o

Muslims wish they were Jews. That's why Islam was invented.:o

yes. i could see that but that isnt what he is claiming he is stating that only isreal is the beast and the blood of all saints is upon them yet ignore the shear mental gymnastics of historical facts that the gentile romans killed christians as well.

or that currently china. indonesia, muslim nations, and burma do the same. they too hate us for what whom we serve.

you cant ignore that. the world will hate us for his name sake.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back