Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Book Keeper's Coffee Shop

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good evening! :wave2

Firstly, allow me to share my recent update in the thread here.
I ordered a FREE Bible for a UK charity; you can check it out in the thread as I have included some photographs.

It's Fish n' Chip shop for my meal tonight; well I say shop, however I am having them delivered to me - yes, I'm lazy. :wink

Below, you will find the motivational quote I've found; its a very true statement.

3211bf81e9803b0c2e4b990e71a6e1e5--inspirational-travel-quotes-motivational-sayings.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great Friday.

No not really, so far my day has been completely horrible but I'm hoping that will change soon. :sad

I ordered a FREE Bible for a UK charity; you can check it out in the thread as I have included some photographs.

It's Fish n' Chip shop for my meal tonight; well I say shop, however I am having them delivered to me - yes, I'm lazy. :wink

Below, you will find the motivational quote I've found; its a very true statement.

3211bf81e9803b0c2e4b990e71a6e1e5--inspirational-travel-quotes-motivational-sayings.jpg

And all from the security of my favorite easy chair...
Sorry, I just thought that it would be a funny idea.

That is true. I remember another one along the same lines...

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement!"

I love peanut butter, have you tried it with banana ? Australia taught me that :lol

Use to make those when we were kids....................so good. Another thing my mother came up with when she was ironing. There are eight of us kids so when she was ironing she would make peanut-butter sandwiches and press then with the iron until they were golden brown..................so good.

Use to make those when we were kids....................so good. Another thing my mother came up with when she was ironing. There are eight of us kids so when she was ironing she would make peanut-butter sandwiches and press then with the iron until they were golden brown..................so good.
We used to do that with a grilled cheese!

I cannot believe I missed pancake day this year! I was so enthralled in the course I was participating in that I forgot all about it.
I am not one to wait another year, alas, I will have my own pancake day this weekend; Lord forgive me. :sorry

I cannot believe I missed pancake day this year! I was so enthralled in the course I was participating in that I forgot all about it.
I am not one to wait another year, alas, I will have my own pancake day this weekend; Lord forgive me. :sorry

I loved this post because even though I am currently sick to my stomach and can't think of food, I still love pancakes! :biggrin

I think that your penance should be blueberries placed into the batter after you pour them on the griddle...then either blueberry syrup or hot compote on top with a whopping spoon of whipped cream to finish it.

Maybe that's an act of contrition... Dunno... either way it's only just desserts.

Back