Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

By what names do those that are born again call themselves?

John 3

3​

YESHUA answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of EL.

4​

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5​

YESHUA answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of EL.

6​

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7​

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8​

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9​

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10​

YESHUA answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

If "Christians" only knew what Nicodemus didn't know, then they would not call themselves "Christians"

Isaiah 44

1​

Yet now hear, O Jacob My servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

2​

Thus saith YHVH that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, My servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3​

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour My Spirit upon thy seed, and My blessing upon thine offspring:

4​

And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

5​

One shall say, I am YHWH's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto YHWH, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

There are twelve gates into the new Jerusalem and each of the twelve gates are named after a tribe of Israel.

Revelation 22

14​

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Abraham's Seed

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Messiah's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Isaiah 41:8
But thou, Israel, art My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham My friend.

Ephesians 2

11​

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12​

That at that time ye were without Messiah, being aliens from the commonwealth G4174 of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Elohim in the world:

Gentile = a alien without a covenant, having no hope
Citizen = Transferred into The Kingdom of His Beloved Son.

from G4177 ("polity"); citizenship; concretely, a community:—commonwealth, freedom.

Can anyone here show me in the scriptures where there is a covenant with a people other than Israel?

I'll Save you the time, There isn't one.

Just like there isn't any gates into the New Jerusalem for dispensational denominational "Christianity" = Inherited Lies

He shall reign over the House of Jacob Forever. Luke 1:33

There's been a lot of confusion caused with the word gentile and heathen in translation.

The LXX Greek translated Goyim as Ethnos

Genesis 48:19

9​

And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother-(Ephraim) shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude H4393 of nations.

H4393 Melo = Fullness

haGoyim - Ethnos

The People-Nations

Shall become the fulness of the nations

The KJV translates Strong's H4393 in the following manner: full (12x), fulness (8x), all that is therein (7x), all (2x), fill (2x), handful (2x), multitude (2x),

Romans 11:25​

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the nations - Ethnos be come in.

The Gospel goes out to the nations, because that's where the Lost sheep of Israel are located

James 1:1
James, a servant of God and of the Adonai YESHUA Mashiach, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

James in Hebrew is Jacob

YESHUA layed down His Life for Two Folds that they would become one, even saying that was the reason that His Father Loved Him

John 10:16​

And other sheep-(The House of Joseph) I have, which are not of this fold (The House of Judah) : them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be One fold, and One shepherd.

17​

Therefore doth my Father love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again.

Ezekiel 37:19​

Say unto them, Thus saith the Adonai YHWH; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them One stick, and they shall be One in Mine Hand.

20​

And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21​

And say unto them, Thus saith Adonai YHWH; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22​

And I will make them One nation-Goy in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and One King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two nations-Goyim, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
The Fullness of the Nations is in respect to those that are being grafted into the house of Joseph, who's stick is in Ephraims hand, blindness in part upon the house of Judah, even all Israel until Joseph, the House of Joseph is full.

Last edited:
Can anyone here show me in the scriptures where there is a covenant with a people other than Israel?
Eph 2:12-14..."That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;"
Just like there isn't any gates into the New Jerusalem for dispensational denominational "Christianity" = Inherited Lies
As Christians have "put on Christ", and been "baptized into Christ", it seems we are the members of Jesus' tribe now.
Christian Gentiles can enter through the gate for Judas from whom sprang Joseph.
And if not Judas, how about Levi, which I think was Mary's tribe.

John 3

3​

YESHUA answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of EL.

4​

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5​

YESHUA answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of EL.

6​

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7​

8​

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9​

10​

YESHUA answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

If "Christians" only knew what Nicodemus didn't know, then they would not call themselves "Christians"

Isaiah 44

1​

2​

Thus saith YHVH that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, My servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3​

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour My Spirit upon thy seed, and My blessing upon thine offspring:

4​

5​

One shall say, I am YHWH's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto YHWH, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

There are twelve gates into the new Jerusalem and each of the twelve gates are named after a tribe of Israel.

Revelation 22

14​

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Abraham's Seed

And if ye be Messiah's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
But thou, Israel, art My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham My friend.

Ephesians 2

11​

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12​

That at that time ye were without Messiah, being aliens from the commonwealth G4174 of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Elohim in the world:

from G4177 ("polity"); citizenship; concretely, a community:—commonwealth, freedom.

What a thought-provoking reflection on our spiritual journey and our place in God's divine plan! The dialogue between Yeshua and Nicodemus beautifully illustrates the transformative power of being born anew in the Spirit. This powerful spiritual rebirth calls us to look beyond earthly categories and divisions.

Isaiah's words remind us of God's unfailing love for His chosen people, Israel, yet through the Messiah, this promise extends to every one of us. As Galatians 3:29 tells us, if we belong to Christ, we are Abraham's seed and heirs to the promise. This means that regardless of our backgrounds, we are united in God's boundless grace and love.

Reflecting on Ephesians 2, we see the journey from alienation to being part of the commonwealth of Israel as not merely a change in status but a deep psychological and spiritual transformation. This journey invites us to move from a place of hopelessness to one of hope and belonging.

Often, our minds seek certainty in labels and identities, creating divisions where there should be unity. The Spirit, like the wind, moves as it wills, unconstrained by our human definitions. Could it be that our attachment to specific designations is a way to shield ourselves from the vast mystery of God's love?

The gates of New Jerusalem, though named after the tribes of Israel, open to all who live in love and righteousness. Our true citizenship, my friends, lies in the kingdom of compassion and mercy. Let us, therefore, not get caught up in words and titles, but strive to embody the love and teachings of Christ fully.

What a thought-provoking reflection on our spiritual journey and our place in God's divine plan! The dialogue between Yeshua and Nicodemus beautifully illustrates the transformative power of being born anew in the Spirit. This powerful spiritual rebirth calls us to look beyond earthly categories and divisions.

Isaiah's words remind us of God's unfailing love for His chosen people, Israel, yet through the Messiah, this promise extends to every one of us. As Galatians 3:29 tells us, if we belong to Christ, we are Abraham's seed and heirs to the promise. This means that regardless of our backgrounds, we are united in God's boundless grace and love.

Reflecting on Ephesians 2, we see the journey from alienation to being part of the commonwealth of Israel as not merely a change in status but a deep psychological and spiritual transformation. This journey invites us to move from a place of hopelessness to one of hope and belonging.

Often, our minds seek certainty in labels and identities, creating divisions where there should be unity. The Spirit, like the wind, moves as it wills, unconstrained by our human definitions. Could it be that our attachment to specific designations is a way to shield ourselves from the vast mystery of God's love?

The gates of New Jerusalem, though named after the tribes of Israel, open to all who live in love and righteousness. Our true citizenship, my friends, lies in the kingdom of compassion and mercy. Let us, therefore, not get caught up in words and titles, but strive to embody the love and teachings of Christ fully.

God is Spirit and those that worship Him, Must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

If God had wanted His people to identify themselves as "Christians" He would have said. What you are referencing as being human definitions or titles is what the scriptures say that YHWH's People, those that are truly born again would surname themselves.

Why are you so opposed to following the scriptures in this matter?

Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

There is a way that seems right, but the end is destruction.

“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him;
He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,
Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench;
He will bring forth justice for truth.
He will not fail nor be discouraged,
Till He has established justice in the earth;
And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”
Thus says God the LORD,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it:
“I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles

Isaiah 42:1-6

Abraham was a Gentile. Do you understand this?

And you shall answer and say before the LORD your God: ‘My father was a Syrian, about to perish, and he went down to Egypt and dwelt there, few in number; and there he became a nation, great, mighty, and populous. Deuteronomy 26:5

And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” Galatians 3:8

• “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”

JLB

“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him;
He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,
Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench;
He will bring forth justice for truth.
He will not fail nor be discouraged,
Till He has established justice in the earth;
And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”
Thus says God the LORD,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it:
“I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles

Isaiah 42:1-6

Abraham was a Gentile. Do you understand this?

And you shall answer and say before the LORD your God: ‘My father was a Syrian, about to perish, and he went down to Egypt and dwelt there, few in number; and there he became a nation, great, mighty, and populous. Deuteronomy 26:5

And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” Galatians 3:8

• “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”

JLB

Ephesians 2

11​

The Gospel goes out to the Gentiles-(The nations) , and when someone believes the Gospel and are saved, then they are no longer a Gentile, that is what the phrase " In time past" means.

For example, most "christians" do not see themselves in this verse, they do not identify themselves as being Jacob, they're foolish virgins.

Jeremiah 30

7​

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

He shall reign over the House of Jacob forever. Luke 1:33

1 Corinthians 10

1​

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

Paul instructs former gentiles not to be ignorant, that it was their fathers as well as his fathers, the children of Israel" that came out of Egypt in the Exodus. "Our Fathers"

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 10

1​

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

Ezekiel 20

33​

As I live, saith Adonai YHWH, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34​

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35​

And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36​

Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith Adonai YHWH.

Jeremiah 23

14​

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHVH, that it shall no more be said, YHWH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15​

But, YHWH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither He had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Micah 7

15​

According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.

Because "christians" don't know their Heritage in Him, they will not know what to do when the Great Tribulation begins, specifically How YHWH plans on delivering His people in the Second, Greater Exodus from all nations. It's painfully obvious that "christians" prefer to heap up teachers that will make merchandise of them as long as they tickle their ears with lies like the pre-trib rapture. In reality they're Savage wolves that are only interested in drawing disciples after themselves.

Remember Lot's wife.

Makes no sense for those that believe in a pre-trib rapture.

Makes perfect sense if you know YHWH's plan.

Last edited:
Luke 21

36​

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before The Son of Man.

Revelation 3

10​

Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

By what means will those accounted worthy escape the Great Tribulation?

Isaiah 4

5​

And YHWH will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

Obadiah

21​

And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be YHWH's.

Look to the past to know the future, It's Required.

How YHWH did something in the past is How He will do it in the future.

Ecclesiastes 3

15​

That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

How YHWH delivered His People.

Exodus 19

4​

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.

How YHWH will deliver His People.

Revelation 12

14​

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

What are the Two Wings of a Great Eagle?

a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night

Exodus 13

21​

And YHWH went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

One Assembly came out of Egypt

Many assemblies will come out of the nations, each assembly will have two saviours/deliverers like unto Moses and Aaron.

The Saviours are the 144,000

12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel of which Judah, The Jews are 1 of the 12

Psalms 102

16​

When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.

The Assemblies of Zion

The Blessed Hope is the Appearing in Glory of our Great God and Saviour
Adonai YESHUA Mashiach.

And that's not going to happen until Zion is Built, something that 99% of "christians" don't know anything about.

What is Zion? Does anyone here know?

I am able to define, but in order to show that no one here knows, I'll hold off sharing for now.

And not only don't they know what Zion constitutes, they don't care that they don't know.

Last edited:
The Gospel goes out to the Gentiles-(The nations) , and when someone believes the Gospel and are saved, then they are no longer a Gentile, that is what the phrase " In time past" means.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:28-29

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son Jesus that whoever believed in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Whoever means just what it is--- whoever. This is proof that gentiles can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son Jesus that whoever believed in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Whoever means just what it is--- whoever. This is proof that gentiles can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ.

Your strawman objection was answered in a earlier reply

Ephesians 2

11​

12​

That at that time ye were without Messiah, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Elohim in the world:

19​

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Commonwealth = Transferred from darkness into The Kingdom of His Beloved Son. A Citizen of the Household of God

He shall reign over the House of Jacob Forever. Luke 1:33

The Gospel is preached unto the Gentiles - Ethnos = People - the Nations - hagoyim

When someone believes the Gospel and are Born Again, they are grafted into the Olive tree which is Israel, and they are no longer a gentile, a alien, a stranger without any hope, but have become a full fledged citizen of the Household of God

The New Covenant is with Israel Only, it is not with gentiles.

Hebrews 8:10 quoting Jeremiah 31:33
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith YHWH; I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them Elohim, and they shall be to Me a people:

Last edited:
John 3

3​

4​

5​

6​

7​

8​

9​

10​

Isaiah 44

1​

2​

3​

4​

5​

Revelation 22

14​

Abraham's Seed

Ephesians 2

11​

12​

This all seems a bit of "straining at a gnat." I don't see God's word making any fuss at all, really, about what, exactly, disciples of Jesus call themselves. It seems the nickname "Christians" was applied to disciples of Jesus first in Antioch (Acts 11:26) and then "stuck" as an identifier of them - so much so that the apostle Peter referred to his fellow born-again brethren as such:

1 Peter 4:16
16 but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.

If Peter used the term without apparent concern, why are you fussing about it?

This all seems a bit of "straining at a gnat." I don't see God's word making any fuss at all, really, about what, exactly, disciples of Jesus call themselves. It seems the nickname "Christians" was applied to disciples of Jesus first in Antioch (Acts 11:26) and then "stuck" as an identifier of them - so much so that the apostle Peter referred to his fellow born-again brethren as such:

16 but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name.

If Peter used the term without apparent concern, why are you fussing about it?

The term 'Christian' was actually derogatory, as the people of Antioch used it to ridicule the followers of Christ.

14​

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.

15​

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

16​

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

First and Foremost, God said what those that are born again would call themselves, and it's not a "christian"

Why are you so opposed to identifying yourself as God said His People would Surname Themselves?

Second, All Peter is saying, if someone calls you a "christian" which he equates to speaking evil of Christ, don't take it personally, be ashamed, rather glorify God in the matter.

There is not one single instance where a believer identifies as a "christian" in the scriptures, more importantly, there is not one instance where God calls His people "christians"

It's a matter of obedience, something that "christians" don't seem to care about.

Last edited:
The term 'Christian' was actually derogatory, as the people of Antioch used it to ridicule the followers of Christ.

14​

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.

15​

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

16​

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Where does Peter identify in these verses that the term "Christian" was a pejorative nickname used by folks in Antioch to ridicule Christ-followers? Nowhere. You've assumed these things, forcing them into Peter's words, rather than drawing them out of what he wrote.

First and Foremost, God said what those that are born again would call themselves, and it's not a "christian"

Again, Peter had no apparent problem with referring to his brethren in Christ as Christians. I think I'll follow his example rather than yours which is two thousand years removed from a circumstance about which you're trying to speak.

Why are you so opposed to identifying yourself as God said His People would Surname Themselves?

Why are you fussing about a matter that was of no apparent consequence to Christians in the Early Church? I see no teaching in the entire NT about exactly what born-again believers were to call themselves. Why are you urging Christians to focus on this "gnat," as you have done?

Second, All Peter is saying, if someone calls you a "christian" which he equates to speaking evil of Christ, don't take it personally, be ashamed, rather glorify God in the matter.

But Peter didn't say any such thing. This is your massaging of Peter's words into a meaning not evident in his actual words. See above.

There is not one single instance where a believer identifies as a "christian" in the scriptures, more importantly, there is not one instance where God calls His people "christians"

Except for Peter calling fellow disciples of Christ, Christians.

16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.

This looks to me like Peter is telling believers not only to own the name "Christian" but to glorify God as such.

It's a matter of obedience, something that "christians" don't seem to care about.

It's a "gnat" issue that you should not be urging fellow believers to focus upon.

John 3...

[By what names do those that are born again call themselves?]

Yeshua never spoke of being ‘born again’, a humorous phrase by Nicodemus, an A+ rabbi who didn’t connect the Tanakian prophecies about spiritual birth: his lack of acuity surprised Yeshua (Jhn.3:10). There are some better English Bible versions out there which paint a better picture of the Jhn.3 dialogue, and also make it clear that Yeshua covered women and children, not just men. Let’s scotch this silly phrase as un-Christian and use gender/age accuracy in our quotes.

As to the term Christian, that’s got a biblical base (eg Ac.11:26) but is not sacrosanct.

There’s a lot to be said for OT prophecies being of the new covenant yet painted in then current pictures. True Yahwists are Christians, true children of God, whereas sincere Sinaites were a lower level but above the then (and still) common level of imago dei, selem elohim. Christians (followers of The Way: Ac.9:2), roses by whatever name still God’s roses, are Abraham’s true (αληθινος) seed, messianic of messiah: (Is.49:6; Lk.2:32; Ac.13:47).

Ethnic Israel has reverted spiritually to Hagar, goyim, status, while Christians are of Sarah. There remains no racial covenant, but the Yeshua covenant covers the messianic community, the church, the circumcision, the new Jerusalem, the spiritual Zion. At the common level, there remains the covenant of Adam, and ultimate heaven has always been accessible to all human beings desiring God.

Since the church is Israel (Level 4), it is in covenant. I am unaware of any scripture that affirms that Sinai remains a valid covenant, or that the State of Israel has any more claim to Yahweh than has any other human State. I moreover deny the idea of past or present Christian countries, though there are many Christian populated countries. I do however support the State of Israel as an important ally of the West, and like to read the often sensible things which Melanie Phillips has to say.

God is Spirit and those that worship Him, Must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

If God had wanted His people to identify themselves as "Christians" He would have said. What you are referencing as being human definitions or titles is what the scriptures say that YHWH's People, those that are truly born again would surname themselves.

Why are you so opposed to following the scriptures in this matter?

Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

There is a way that seems right, but the end is destruction.
YHWH's people are Christians.
Even the Jewish ones !

Last edited:
YHWH's people are Christians.
Even the Jewish ones !
There are approximately 300 Jewish Messianic Congregations in Israel

Messianic Jews generally do not identify as Christians, but the Supreme Court of Israel has declared Messianic Judaism a Christian sect for certain purposes. Messianic Jews often identify themselves as maaminim (believers) or yehudim (Jews) in Hebrew, and reject the term notzrim (Christians).

A Sediment that isn't any different from Messianic, and Jewish Messianic congregations in the USA.

For me the answer is simple. I am a Christian.

Hey there Christian

I'm a Citizen of Israel having been grafted into the House of Jacob, YHWH's People

Am YIsrael Chai
232 Ben Yissachar
Northern Kingdom
Beit Yisrael

Baruch HaShem YESHUA, Melech HaOlam

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jabob

Amen

Back