Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Call No Man Father

YES....Salvation is in fact a "Process" and not a one time event.

The Bible says that it includes......
1. election,
2. predestination,
3. redemption,
4. propitiation,
5. divine calling,
6. regeneration,
7, reconciliation,
9. forgiveness,
10adoption,
11sanctification,
12glorification.

However, the Bible no where in it describes Purgatory!

You said............
"Eph 2:8 does not refer to you accepting christ as your lord and savior."

Again, you are misinformed and YES my friend, that is exactly what it is saying. YOU do not accept that because you are a Catholic and you believe that there is something YOU must do to be saved....Purgatory, Penance, Works, Baptism.

You said.........
"It applies to us in no way, we be members of Christ the grace of faith & baptism!"

Again, you are misinformed. We are members of the body of Christ BY FAITH!.
Explaining why eph 2:8 says “NOT IF YOURSELVES”?

And he brought us to life eph 2:1 and 2:5

Do you really believe “faith alone”?

Thks

YES....Salvation is in fact a "Process" and not a one time event.

The Bible says that it includes......
1. election,
2. predestination,
3. redemption,
4. propitiation,
5. divine calling,
6. regeneration,
7, reconciliation,
9. forgiveness,
10adoption,
11sanctification,
12glorification.

However, the Bible no where in it describes Purgatory!

You said............
"Eph 2:8 does not refer to you accepting christ as your lord and savior."

Again, you are misinformed and YES my friend, that is exactly what it is saying. YOU do not accept that because you are a Catholic and you believe that there is something YOU must do to be saved....Purgatory, Penance, Works, Baptism.

You said.........
"It applies to us in no way, we be members of Christ the grace of faith & baptism!"

Again, you are misinformed. We are members of the body of Christ BY FAITH!.
Penance:
Prayer, fasting, alms, self-denial sacrifice & suffering, sacraments, etc.

my grace is sufficient: 2 cor 12:9
Seek the kingdom: Matt 6:33
Abide in Christ / bear fruit Jn 15:4
Perpetual state of faith: Jn 3:16
Watch & Pray: Matt 26:41
Ask and receive: 7:8
Pray: Matt 6:6
Fasting: Matt 6:17
Alms: Matt 6:3
Practice of the virtues of Jesus
Christ: Matt 11:29
Narrow gate road lead to life Matt 7:14
Beatitudes: Matt 5:3-16
Christian suffering / Deny thyself, take up Thy cross: Matt 10:38 & 16:24 rom 8:18 2 thes 1:5
2 Tim 2:12 Phil 1:29
Frequenting the sacraments (promises) of grace: Heb 8:8
2 Timothy 1:1
Endure to the end: Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13

All united in Christ and Soaked in His blood, grace, the merits Christ won for us by His life, death, and resurrection!

Romans 8:13
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

More info sorry it’s a lot
No hurry we can discuss one at a time but truth matters

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Matt 28:19 faith & baptism
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 eph 2:1 and 5 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 eph 4:30 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 4:5 one faith, one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

Faith and baptism are required Mk 16:16 eph 4:5

Faith alone even all faith avails NOTHING! 1 cor 13:2

Not called to “faith alone” Phil 1:29

The Christian sacrament* of baptismal regeneration is required for the new covenant and salvation!

*this promise acts 2:38-39 is a sacred oath from God ez 36:25-27 and a sacred oath is a sacrament!

Initiation!!!

Faith & Baptism is the initiation of the new and eternal covenant!

You cannot enter on you’re own or by “faith alone”!

You cannot receive Christ or grace by “faith alone”!

“Accept Christ as you’re personal lord and savior” is fundamentalist tradition not found scripture!

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Baptismal regeneration a new creation in Christ! 2 Cor 5:17

A sacrament is an oath! A sacred promise from God! Ez 36:25-27
Acts 2:38-39 (this promise)

No baptism no grace!
No union with God and His saints thru Christ the mediator!

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

You cannot enter on you’re own or by faith alone! Jn 3:5

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13 and cannot be repeated

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Christ instituted the holy church to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation. (repent and believe the gospel) with the institution of the sacraments to convey grace to sanctify souls!
Matt 28:19

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 eph 2:1 and 5 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 eph 4:30 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 4:5 one faith, one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

“Faith alone” accomplishes nothing!
1 cor 13:2 even all faith (alone) without charity avails NOTHING!!!

Faith and baptism!

Scripture says none of the things about “Faith alone”!

Only James 2:24 a man is justified by works and not by “faith alone”

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Also acts 16:17

The Christian sacrament of baptism is the Initiation into the new covenant and must be ministered to you by the apostles!

I really hate to continue to do this but.....YOU are again misinformed!

First Peter 2 indicates that all Christians are priests—but it does not mention the existence of a ministerial priesthood.

Please, instead of searching Catholic blogs to make your points, READ THE BIBLE!

Indeed, the ordained ministers of the New Covenant are called apostles in Eph. 4:11), presbyters in Jas 5:14, bishops in 1 Tm 3:1, and deacons in 1 Tm 3:8ff, but never priests (Gk. hiereus).
It’s all good
Coming from different points of view I get it
But it’s the only way get to a biblical understanding

Presbyter is priest!

1. (in the early Christian church) an office bearer who exercised teaching, priestly, and administrative functions.
  2. (in hierarchical churches) a priest.

Really?

Allow me, John 3:5 KJV
"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

John 3:5.. New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition
" Jesus answered, “Very truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit."
Yes both water and the spirit not spirit only

Baptismal regeneration

*Notice it says you cannot enter the kingdom

We cannot enter on our own by faith alone it must administered to us by a minister who is in the kingdom!

2 pet 1:11
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Apostles / priests

Are the authorized ministers

2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 8:19
And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:

Thks

I really hate to continue to do this but.....YOU are again misinformed!

First Peter 2 indicates that all Christians are priests—but it does not mention the existence of a ministerial priesthood.

Please, instead of searching Catholic blogs to make your points, READ THE BIBLE!

Indeed, the ordained ministers of the New Covenant are called apostles in Eph. 4:11), presbyters in Jas 5:14, bishops in 1 Tm 3:1, and deacons in 1 Tm 3:8ff, but never priests (Gk. hiereus).
Ordained Priests of the same order offer the same sacrifice as christ
“Do this in remembrance of me” offer the sacrifice

Mal 1:11

11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Thks

YES. She is his mother.

Now we both know what your ext step will be so allow me to say to you before you try to make Mary divine and able to influence Jesus as the Christ because He is god by saying what you will ask.............
But if Jesus can grant salvation, why can't Mary, the 'mother of God'?

Firstly, consider the fact that your life began when your mother conceived you, but that isn't the case for Jesus, who was God in heaven before time began (see John 1:1).

Mary is simply the vessel through whom God chose to enter humanity, not the origin of His existence. To the contrary, it is her existence that began when He created her.

Now THINK instead of reading Catholic blogs and Secondly, sinners are saved by having the death penalty due for their sins paid by someone who is sinless and therefore qualified to die for others' sins. Only Jesus was sinless, able to and did die for the sins of sinners. Mary was a sinner herself in need of her “Savior” (Luke 1:47) and therefore neither did nor was qualified to pay the death penalty for others' sins.
We have no intention of making Mary or anyone else “divine”
Only God is divine eternal and uncreated

Only one savior one salvation

Please don’t make assumptions ask questions instead

No Mary was sinless but Jesus is still her savior how, she was preserved from sin and created by God without sin in virtue of the merits of Christ so both are true
But she is not savior or mediator only Christ is

Thks

YES. She is his mother.

Now we both know what your ext step will be so allow me to say to you before you try to make Mary divine and able to influence Jesus as the Christ because He is god by saying what you will ask.............
But if Jesus can grant salvation, why can't Mary, the 'mother of God'?

Firstly, consider the fact that your life began when your mother conceived you, but that isn't the case for Jesus, who was God in heaven before time began (see John 1:1).

Mary is simply the vessel through whom God chose to enter humanity, not the origin of His existence. To the contrary, it is her existence that began when He created her.

Now THINK instead of reading Catholic blogs and Secondly, sinners are saved by having the death penalty due for their sins paid by someone who is sinless and therefore qualified to die for others' sins. Only Jesus was sinless, able to and did die for the sins of sinners. Mary was a sinner herself in need of her “Savior” (Luke 1:47) and therefore neither did nor was qualified to pay the death penalty for others' sins.
The apostolic council exercising the authority of Christ says mother of God and Theotokos
God bearer

If anyone does not confess that Emmanuel is God in truth, and therefore that the holy virgin is the mother of God (for she bore in a fleshly way the Word of God become flesh) let him be anathema.

My dear friend, you can not possibly believe that!!! That is what the Catholic church has told you and YOU as a good Catholic accepted it.

There is NOT ONE single Scripture anywhere in the Bible to support Mary's Immaculate conception! NOT ONE!

Mary was a sinner just like YOU and ME and she needed to be saved from her sins just as did you and me.

Romans 3:23 "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God" is impossible to be ignored, twisted or rejected!
Is this absolute?
Does include Jesus?
Infants?
The mentally I’ll or anyone not exercising free will?

Refers to original sin and Mary was preserved from original sin

And there are many generalizations in scripture that are not absolute

Example
Matt 3:5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

Every single person did not go out!

And it is in scripture literally bound on earth and therefore bound in heaven by the apostolic church exercising the authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:19 Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:18 Jn 20:21

Thanks

Ineffabilis Deus
The Immaculate Conception
Pope Pius IX - 1854

“We declare, pronounce, and define that the doctrine which holds that the most Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instance of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege granted by Almighty God, in view of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin, is a doctrine revealed by God and therefore to be believed firmly and constantly by all the faithful.”

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.
(Enmities total war, none of satan’s works found in Her immaculate purity)

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
(Immaculate purity, full of grace, blessed)

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Mary must have immaculate purity)

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Preserved from all sin in virtue of the merits of the blood of the savior who is Her son)

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
(Immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Rev 12:1 a woman clothed with the sun.
(Immaculate purity)

Mother of God is also our spiritual mother!

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Not to John personally but to the disciple so it applies to all disciples

Thks

WHERE does the Bible say that????

Please post it.
Basically every page of the New Testament has a man teaching or preaching orally verbally

Example acts 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.

(Did Philip preach faith alone)?

30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Scripture alone no! God sent an apostle in person to teach! Matt 28:19

How did the eunuch know about baptism?

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Thks

Yes, really.

I know of no requirement to suffer.
I do know that those who stop praying lose their connection to that which is holy and right.
They set them selves up for a fall.
Prayer is part of penance
Love implies suffering
If you love me keep my commandments

Here is just a few thanks
Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Thessalonians 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:10
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

1 pet 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

We cannot avoid sin as we are sinners by nature.
Well at least grevious sins that cos separation from God and grace

Your actually agreeing with catholic dogma

113. Without the special help of God the justified cannot persevere to the end in justification.

114. The justified person is not able for his whole life long to avoid all sins, even venial sins,
without the special privilege of the grace of God.

So ask and you shall receive
Watch and pray so as not to enter into temptation

Amen?

Well at least grevious sins that cos separation from God and grace

Your actually agreeing with catholic dogma

113. Without the special help of God the justified cannot persevere to the end in justification.

114. The justified person is not able for his whole life long to avoid all sins, even venial sins,
without the special privilege of the grace of God.

So ask and you shall receive
Watch and pray so as not to enter into temptation

Amen?
"Grevious" sin.

No my friend..........ALL and any sin.

All can be forgiven except one......The refusual of Jesus as the Crist and ones Saviour.

Basically every page of the New Testament has a man teaching or preaching orally verbally

Example acts 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.

(Did Philip preach faith alone)?

30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Scripture alone no! God sent an apostle in person to teach! Matt 28:19

How did the eunuch know about baptism?

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Thks
No sir you are again incorrect.

Every doctrine and teaching in the Bible is God ordained and comes from God not a man.

Only the Catholic church attemps to do what you suggest.

Is this absolute?
Does include Jesus?
Infants?
The mentally I’ll or anyone not exercising free will?

Refers to original sin and Mary was preserved from original sin

And there are many generalizations in scripture that are not absolute

Example
Matt 3:5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

Every single person did not go out!

And it is in scripture literally bound on earth and therefore bound in heaven by the apostolic church exercising the authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:19 Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:18 Jn 20:21

Thanks

Ineffabilis Deus
The Immaculate Conception
Pope Pius IX - 1854

“We declare, pronounce, and define that the doctrine which holds that the most Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instance of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege granted by Almighty God, in view of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin, is a doctrine revealed by God and therefore to be believed firmly and constantly by all the faithful.”

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.
(Enmities total war, none of satan’s works found in Her immaculate purity)

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
(Immaculate purity, full of grace, blessed)

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Mary must have immaculate purity)

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Preserved from all sin in virtue of the merits of the blood of the savior who is Her son)

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
(Immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Rev 12:1 a woman clothed with the sun.
(Immaculate purity)
YES!

You ask............
Does include Jesus?...........That is not worth of an answer with all due repects.
Infants?....................................They are under the grace and blood of Christ and have no accountability.
The mentally I’ll or anyone not exercising free will?.........Same as above.

Please no not waste your time posting what any Pope has said. They mean nothing to me.

You posted.............
Gen 3:15
Lk 1:28
Lk 1:35
Lk 1:47
Lk 1:49
Song of Solomon 4:1

There is NOT ONE single suggesion or thought in those Scriptures that validate the Immaculate conception of Mary. I say again to you..........There is not a single Bible Scripture to support such a false teaching.

Rev 12:1 a woman clothed with the sun has nothing whatsoever to do with Mary. The woman in that Scripture is ISRAEL.

Back