Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Calling evil good

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone can see the entire verse of scripture I post.
But I can see that you do not want me to post scripture on this site.
Anyone can post scripture, but if it doesn't line up with what one says then that means it has been taken out of context as one tries to make it fit. Doesn't work that way my friend.

I only said I thought you to be a deeper thinker than what you were showing yourself to be. Where is your humility in presuming to be a deeper thinker than myself? What do you know of my thoughts?
Drop the ad hominem
I find a scripture that said be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby have some entertained angels unaware. And Jesus, when asked when have we saw you hungered and fed you, when did we see you a stranger and took you in, or was naked and clothed thee; He answered and said when you have done it unto these the least of these, then you have done it unto me. And as the deep thinker that I am, meditating on the words of the scripture, I think to myself, what if Jesus were to appear before me unawares as a homeless man, or worse yet, what if Jesus were to appear to me unawares as a gay man, or a transgender: how would I treat him?
Jesus would never appear as a man openly engaged in rebellious sin. He wouldn’t appear as a pedophil or murdered either. Imagining that is not being a deep
thinker.
In the parable of the wheat and the tares, it is said they they look alike, but in the end at the time of the harvest, the fruit of the tare becomes evident first. What is the gay and the transgender to me if God should raise them up at this time to provoke his children to jealousy?
He doesn’t raise up sexual sinners and what would that provoke that is godly?

Anyone can post scripture, but if it doesn't line up with what one says then that means it has been taken out of context as one tries to make it fit. Doesn't work that way my friend.
your right any one can . it also amazes me of the unscriptural trumpet sound. when it does not line up with personal doctrine example you think ** were going through the 7 year tribulation.. i say were called out before after chapt 3 the church is no longer mentioned chapter 4 read things here after. after what when were GONE ..i aint going to be here. for the great tribultion 7 years. you can if like

These are all just Bible Hub links.
They are links but they are also clearly entire verses.

That is a link, not a verse. I prefer to post the entire verse so that people can read the verse. If it's against the rules here to post Bible verses then I will leave.
Is it against the rules to post Bible verses on this forum or not?
He posted the entire verse.

You are both posting entire verses, so why are you both complaining the other is not?

They are links but they are also clearly entire verses.

He posted the entire verse.

You are both posting entire verses, so why are you both complaining the other is not?
He asked me to stop posting verses.
I expect I will be banned if I continue. That's why I would rather leave than be banned.

It's amazing the people you see calling these two prophets good while scripture shows they torment and kill people.
People honestly do call evil good.
Why can't you not give us the direct scripture where it says the two witnesses kill anyone.

Do the two witness testify of the word of God preaching the Gospel message, or are they sent by Satan to witness of Satan as they torment and kill those who are God's own.

your right any one can . it also amazes me of the unscriptural trumpet sound. when it does not line up with personal doctrine example you think ** were going through the 7 year tribulation.. i say were called out before after chapt 3 the church is no longer mentioned chapter 4 read things here after. after what when were GONE ..i aint going to be here. for the great tribultion 7 years. you can if like
What does any of this have to do with the discussion at hand.

If you want to start another topic on the tribulation and the pretrib rapture please go ahead as it will not be discussed in this thread.

I deleted all those replies abut the tribulation and the Rapture as they are not part of this topic. Please feel free to start a new thread on this topic. Thank you.

Why can't you not give us the direct scripture where it says the two witnesses kill anyone.

Do the two witness testify of the word of God preaching the Gospel message, or are they sent by Satan to witness of Satan as they torment and kill those who are God's own.
You yourself have already quoted the verse.

They are responding to evil with evil which is what Jesus commanded not to do.

Paul also repeated those words.

So how are the two Christians better than those they kill? Do you say it's OK for them to kill because they are Christians?

Where did he ask you to stop posting verses?

Two times on this page JLB asked me to stop posting what he calls links to bible Hub.
This is an example of what Ive been asked to stop posting.
Do you also have a problem with this verse?
What rules am I breaking when I post these verses?

Two times on this page JLB asked me to stop posting what he calls links to bible Hub.
This is an example of what Ive been asked to stop posting.
Do you also have a problem with this verse?
What rules am I breaking when I post these verses?
No, I have no problem with that verse and you aren’t breaking any rules. Either there is some confusion on the part of others, or, for some reason, your verses are only showing up as a link to a Bible Hub without the text of the verse in their particular browser.

Is there any reason why you post the whole verse as a link, rather than just copying and pasting the verse?

No, I have no problem with that verse and you aren’t breaking any rules. Either there is some confusion on the part of others, or, for some reason, your verses are only showing up as a link to a Bible Hub without the text of the verse in their particular browser.

Is there any reason why you post the whole verse as a link, rather than just copying and pasting the verse?
I'm on a phone. I'm just coping and pasting the address of the verse. I'm not sure how to only copy and paste text on my phone.

If there wasn't a problem, no one would have asked me to stop. So there was a problem. I'm just not sure what it was.
All I am meaning is that there is no problem as far as rules are concerned and you don't have to stop. If there was a problem, such as the text of the verse not showing up, it's on the other person's end.

Jesus would never appear as a man openly engaged in rebellious sin. He wouldn’t appear as a pedophil or murdered either. Imagining that is not being a deep
thinker.

Need I remind you that Jesus was oft seen eating with the publicans and sinners? And need I remind you that Paul himself was a murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back