Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Calling evil good

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

What is their testimony other than preaching the word of God to others. Look closely as the beast out of the bottomless pit will overcome the two witnesses and kill them, but God will raise them up as they ascend back up to heaven. Does God raise His enemies up to heaven! NO

Back up to heaven? Is that where you think they came from?

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

What is their testimony other than preaching the word of God to others. Look closely as the beast out of the bottomless pit will overcome the two witnesses and kill them, but God will raise them up as they ascend back up to heaven. Does God raise His enemies up to heaven! NO
They ascend into heaven in a cloud.
Their not the first to do such a thing.

Hope they enjoy receiving what they been giving.

Those that felt tormented by the two witnesses are those who reject the words of God as it is an annoyance (torment) to the ear as they lust after the world. I'm sure your Bible has Rev 11 in it so you might want to read what it says without all those commentaries that say God is evil who sends His two witness to torment and kill others.

By the way look at verse 7 in whom does the killing as my Bible says it is the beast out of the pit that kills the two witnesses sent down by God to preach the Gospel in the end of days. Take notice of the bold red and read these verses for how they are written without the commentaries you use.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

The topic of this thread is about calling evil good.

Specifically about the transgender agenda to pervert children at an early age, and how the left wing main stream media is complicit in this perverted agenda.

Please stop derailing the thread with your attempts to discuss the two witnesses, which are sent from God and are not evil.

JLB
Sorry JLB I jumped in without watching the video which I now went back and watched. Shilohsfoal first reply was about the two witness and you kept replying about the two witness and since you took the lead on that we all followed suit.

Would you like me to delete this thread and you make a fresh one with that video and let others know from the OP the topic is about transgender calling evil good as I don't think you could reel this back to the OP since you yourself are a part of the discussion about the two witnesses for the last 4 pages.

As JLB stated, but maybe a little late is that this thread is not about the two witnesses, but about Transgender so I am going to bow out of this thread in respect of JLB request to being this back to the topic of the OP.

Anymore replies about the two witnesses will be deleted as being off topic.

Reactions: JLB
The law and the commandments torment people, the knowledge of evil and the knowledge of sin brings them death. There are many who call themselves Christian who continue to be tormented by the law, held in bondage, and not yet truly free of the yoke in Christ.

Are the law and the commandments evil?
Which ones? Please be specific. Does the law of "thou shalt not murder" torment people. Since others do not like to be murdered, we would rather the murderer be tormented by his desire to murder than we get murdered. See where I am going? If refraining from doing evil to others is "torment" then we have no sympathy. If they would treat others as they would like to be treated, they would find the law "perfect converting the soul" instead of torment.

Read the Bible. I posted actual scripture

Scripture says Jesus sends his prophets to Jerusalem. Those who are given authority in Jerusalem persecute his prophets that he sends.

But Jesus doesn't tell his prophets that they should kill or torment anyone.
These are all just Bible Hub links.

Those that felt tormented by the two witnesses are those who reject the words of God as it is an annoyance (torment) to the ear as they lust after the world. I'm sure your Bible has Rev 11 in it so you might want to read what it says without all those commentaries that say God is evil who sends His two witness to torment and kill others.

By the way look at verse 7 in whom does the killing as my Bible says it is the beast out of the pit that kills the two witnesses sent down by God to preach the Gospel in the end of days. Take notice of the bold red and read these verses for how they are written without the commentaries you use.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
The two witnesses don't come down from heaven from God.

These are all just Bible Hub links.
You don't need to go to Bible hub to read the verse posted. These posts are Bible verses which you are unfamiliar with. That's why you thought it was a commentary and not verses.

Im not posting verses for myself to read. I've memorized all of them. I'm posting the Bible verses for others to read.

You don't need to go to Bible hub to read the verse posted. These posts are Bible verses which you are unfamiliar with. That's why you thought it was a commentary and not verses.

Im not posting verses for myself to read. I've memorized all of them. I'm posting the Bible verses for others to read.

Then please post scripture, not links to Bible Hub.

Here is what posting a scripture looks like...

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2 Timothy 3:16

JLB

Then please post scripture, not links to Bible Hub.

Here is what posting a scripture looks like...

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

JLB
That is a link, not a verse. I prefer to post the entire verse so that people can read the verse. If it's against the rules here to post Bible verses then I will leave.
Is it against the rules to post Bible verses on this forum or not?

If it's against the rules here to post Bible verses then I will leave.

You haven't posted any bible verses yet, just links to bible hub.

I gave you an example of posting a bible verse of scripture.

Here it is again -

JLB

All I see is a link to click on.
It says 2 timothy3:16.
Nothing more.

You haven't posted any bible verses yet, just links to bible hub.

I gave you an example of posting a bible verse of scripture.

Here it is again -

JLB
When I look at my posts I see the entire verse.
When I look at you post, I only see a link.

Everyone can see the entire verse of scripture I post.
But I can see that you do not want me to post scripture on this site.

I have asked you several times to please post scripture rather than links to bible hub.

There are many bible apps you can use to copy and paste from.

I use Olive Tree. It has many different bible versions to choose from.

JLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back