Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Compromising with the World

W.h.a.t? You have a granddaughter that's 17???

How is that even possible? lol
it works like this, the youngest is my avatar, she is almost 2, then there is Julie the older sister to rosemary and both are from mother autumn. near me in location( the others live in nc) is monica with Nathan and jaci. my wife is 55, i am 42. my wife had monica and atumn are step kids. their dad died almost a decade ago. jaci and Nathan will know me far more then their biological dads and their granddad. Nathan was about 7 when he passed and didn't spend much time with him. he lived near me at the time.

it works like this, the youngest is my avatar, she is almost 2, then there is Julie the older sister to rosemary and both are from mother autumn. near me in location( the others live in nc) is monica with Nathan and jaci. my wife is 55, i am 42. my wife had monica and atumn are step kids. their dad died almost a decade ago. jaci and Nathan will know me far more then their biological dads and their granddad. Nathan was about 7 when he passed and didn't spend much time with him. he lived near me at the time.
I had no idea, again, some people just don't seem like grandparents.

I had no idea, again, some people just don't seem like grandparents.
that is because i don't want to be seen as such. i don't go around posting. well back in the 70's and 80's during reagean(81-89) when the soviets would harass us at the border.. im not that old to have served in the Fulda gap, though i had orders to go there and wasn't sent and it might have the case at the end of the cold war for me.

that is because i don't want to be seen as such. i don't go around posting. well back in the 70's and 80's during reagean(81-89) when the soviets would harass us at the border.. im not that old to have served in the Fulda gap, though i had orders to go there and wasn't sent and it might have the case at the end of the cold war for me.
I didn't even know Deborah13 was older than you were, she doesn't act like that either. :shrug I"m a bad judge of age.

Are you saying I am immature :hips, oh wait, are you saying Jason is immature.:wink
i can act as a teen and say those things, but i haven't. i do that with Nathan only. usually to poke at him. i did that last time i was with him. the best one was when he jammed his fingers and i and his mother without telling each other said the same thing
Did Kelley kiss your bo boo?
i aslo said i would kiss it and he turned me down , why the nerve!

Are you saying I am immature :hips, oh wait, are you saying Jason is immature.:wink
:lol
I was trying to say something about how neither of you act your age but I couldn't find the right words that would make it sound exactly what you thought I was saying.

If you can understand the mess I just wrote, it doesn't matter how old you are, kuddos to you. lol

No! Neither of you are immature - no way, both are very spiritually mature!

:lol
I was trying to say something about how neither of you act your age but I couldn't find the right words that would make it sound exactly what you thought I was saying.

If you can understand the mess I just wrote, it doesn't matter how old you are, kuddos to you. lol

No! Neither of you are immature - no way, both are very spiritually mature!
i am NOT spiritually mature. trust me im too carnal. not as carnal as some here but its there.even by posting that i don't want to sound prideful. im not all that.

Back