Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Compromising with the World

Are you sure....he's from Nazi, Germany. lol
he was a jewish survivor of the shoah. that is why he set out to purge evil from mankind. his parents were killed by the germans and wolverine rescued him as a boy from one of the camps.

he was a jewish survivor of the shoah. that is why he set out to purge evil from mankind. his parents were killed by the germans and wolverine rescued him as a boy from one of the camps.
He sounds like a real life Chris Kyle - just saw the movie. Will you see it?

He sounds like a real life Chris Kyle - just saw the movie. Will you see it?
no, the American sniper? if that tis the account of where and whom i think it was. i was stationed near that area and left before that event. uhm i don't want a flashback.

nope not that account. he was an Iraq war vet. i don't know how i would react. even now airframes that have a military style noise to them are triggers for me. i have to know what is the source of the news then i can continue with what im doing.

no, the American sniper? if that tis the account of where and whom i think it was. i was stationed near that area and left before that event. uhm i don't want a flashback.
It is he, and that why I asked. It's hard to say, but I don't think I would want to see the movie either if were there.
I think there are certain people who should see it.

nope not that account. he was an Iraq war vet. i don't know how i would react. even now airframes that have a military style noise to them are triggers for me. i have to know what is the source of the news then i can continue with what im doing.
They sort of showed what his triggers were. Although, don't know how accurate that part was.

It is he, and that why I asked. It's hard to say, but I don't think I would want to see the movie either if were there.
I think there are certain people who should see it.
i wasn't in Iraq, i was in Afghanistan.

They sort of showed what his triggers were. Although, don't know how accurate that part was.
everyone has them. mine are fireworks and the afformentioned air frames but i think my anger issue is something from ptsd. not sure if its ptsd itself or a symptom. i was tested for ptsd and i don't have it but i did have it.

i wasn't in Iraq, i was in Afghanistan.
restrepo and one other movie with the two seals that survived their helicopter crashing is too close to me and where i was at. though i didn't know the seals in that event personally. looking at the images. one of them i did talk too and he is deceased. the face i remember and telling him about the screwey op tempo and way we do things.

everyone has them. mine are fireworks and the afformentioned air frames but i think my anger issue is something from ptsd. not sure if its ptsd itself or a symptom. i was tested for ptsd and i don't have it but i did have it.
I didn't know you had anger issues.

I didn't know you had anger issues.
i don't make it a habit to post rants that i have. i have used my sarcasm in anger in response but those are really controlled when its just me and my car or wife. i have the few moments or an hour of ranting and anger.

i need to learn to control my rants. few people hear those. my wife has, she calls that the devil as in the Tasmanian devil as that is what i sound like.

i don't make it a habit to post rants that i have. i have used my sarcasm in anger in response but those are really controlled when its just me and my car or wife. i have the few moments or an hour of ranting and anger.

i need to learn to control my rants. few people hear those. my wife has, she calls that the devil as in the Tasmanian devil as that is what i sound like.
Ha, so maybe we should call you the taz. haha
I have anger issues, as well, just built up I guess.

Ha, so maybe we should call you the taz. haha
I have anger issues, as well, just built up I guess.
i have done that long before i went to country but i was never so easily angered as i am now. perhaps what i saw magnified an issue that was always there.

i have done that long before i went to country but i was never so easily angered as i am now. perhaps what i saw magnified an issue that was always there.
Maybe that's what it is for you, idk.
Mine is anger from childhood and because I feel hopeless sometimes that things couldn't be different.

Maybe that's what it is for you, idk.
Mine is anger from childhood and because I feel hopeless sometimes that things couldn't be different.
whom doesn't. i have that problem at times. i don't post that either. since ce says often what i have thought to myself. i see no need to.

whom doesn't. i have that problem at times. i don't post that either. since ce says often what i have thought to myself. i see no need to.
I think there are plenty of people who had normal childhoods and are not angry because of it. My dad put me in the hospital because he beat me so bad, and then they said it was someone else who did it.
I don't really want to talk about this either because it causes anger. It's better to just bury it I think.

I think there are plenty of people who had normal childhoods and are not angry because of it. My dad put me in the hospital because he beat me so bad, and then they said it was someone else who did it.
I don't really want to talk about this either because it causes anger. It's better to just bury it I think.
burying it doesn't solve nor change it. i understand not wanting to post it in the open forum. however, it needs to be dealt with. normal is a relative term. sometimes when he loose that im poor ole me and nobody suffered as bad as me and see by helping others we then become grateful and say i had it bad but man they need prayer. and are thankful for what we did have.

my life and my sad story of what i think was bad for me is paled in comparision to what you posted.

Back