Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm still puzzled as to why society hasn't gotten so choked up about the flu....it is baffling.

I think in the USA the flu season is from around December and can go till about May. I think it was estimated near 500,000 people were hospitalized over last couple years 2018- 2019 with influenza, this year so far I haven't heard of a single case. There seems to be lots of talk about 19.

Last edited:
We have had 1154 confirmed cases of 19 here with 1481 recovered, how that math works im not sure, maybe 1+1= 5.

Anyhow, we currently have one single active confimed case of 19 out of 5 million and the entire country is on alert level 2.

Last edited:
5.88% of those who catch this thing die immediately...some take a while because they recover...but then later die of something else.
Some are just going to have difficult lives after they recover.

None of this happens with the flu.

We've had over 300K die in the USA from this thing...most in NYC but there's been a few around here too.

As these states lift quarantines the Asymptomatic are infecting the healthy.

That's why we stay in quarantinaville.
With all the riots here in the US...we are going to be overrun like Italy or Spain here soon.

I figured out why I was told to believe 1+1= 5.

They included probable cases in the national media. Probable is not a confirmed fact right.

That's why the stats are different from the WHO and the people.

When the tests were unavailable or gotten too late to the point of not being able to test but everyone surrounding the person was sick with the virus.
You slap a probable cause on it and move on.

For a lot of cases this has happened. Especially when the tests aren't accurate and super expensive.

What happened to the flu season. Was it eliminated this year?. The common cold, the flu, Influenza, it is serious especially to those most vulnerable, I have not heard of any cases.

Last edited:
What happened to the flu season?. Was it eliminated this year?. Influenza is serious especially to those most vulnerable, yet have not heard a word.
BIL had it a few weeks ago.
And he was supposed to be quarantined. Then gave it to his mother. He is in Doo Doo with his family because of it too. He knew better but didn't do better.

This quarantine behavior does actually help with the flu...not the common cold (that virus can live forever on surfaces) but influenza and Corona have radically reduced infection rates when people wear masks.

More should be done to protect the elderly from the flu though.

As well as protecting everybody else from Covid 19. I've been seeing a lot of disposable masks on the ground lately. Littering is a problem enough as it is and there should be more serious laws against it at this time when it comes to people just disposing of masks on the ground.

What happened to the flu season. Was it eliminated this year?.

From the world no, but from the news yes.

Instead of making our own masks and other medical supplies, we are waiting around for others to make it. They take care of their own people first before sending us any they have to spare.

So are people too lazy then or do we just not have enough supplies to get the job done?

So are people too lazy then or do we just not have enough supplies to get the job done?

We don't have enough supplies because the USA doesn't manufacture much anymore. 85% of the world's masks are manufactured in China. All we can do is wait for them to send us some. They make sure their own people have enough masks before they send us any.

If we made our own, we could take care of Americans first.

We don't have enough supplies because the USA doesn't manufacture much anymore. 85% of the world's masks are manufactured in China. All we can do is wait for them to send us some. They make sure their own people have enough masks before they send us any.

If we made our own, we could take care of Americans first.
Masks are kinda like toilet paper...low cost and a plant has to run non-stop to be profitable. With low demand the place goes bankrupt.

Masks are kinda like toilet paper...low cost and a plant has to run non-stop to be profitable. With low demand the place goes bankrupt.
But with the current tax breaks and incentives in place for "essential supplies" being mandated it probably could work.

I've been looking at active cases.
Of course America is number one
Brazil, Russia, India, and Peru round out the top 5 respectively in order.

Notice who is missing from the top 5?

Spain, UK, and Italy.

Back