Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Oh I was just being silly about Mars. It might be fun to visit it though, if they develop the technology some day.

Oh sure, I'd love to go visit all my distant relatives. :lol

Still, we have some responsibility to avoid harming others, if we can. In Italy, some of those who figured they were immune just kept doing irresponsible things. The cost to other people has been:

Italy has become a horror show. Doctors there are starting to treat a lot of youngsters. In some places, they are not even bothering to try and treat senior citizens.

So do your part to help fight this thing. If not for yourself, think about the other people who will suffer if you don't. You don't want that on your conscience.

You never answered my question on whether or not you were a doctor. However, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Anyways, who gave us humans the power to decide who will live and who will die? Unless it involves the death penalty, (imho) then certainly not God. :nonono

We are repeatedly being told, don't socialize, don't be loving.

I don't deny that Satan can blackmail us and his threats are very real. But so is the Deliverer. Giving in to Satan's threats in the name of being "responsible"...I don"t buy that.

I freely admit, I have gone to church sick before. And never once have I heard of it spreading because I or someone else went to church. I just pray that God will not penalize us for doing the right thing, and it has been okay.

So...
Maybe we can figure out a way to have online Sunday School classes...

I don't see why that would be a problem. A lot of churches are already doing it. As for me,.. well, you already know that I'm not a huge church goer anyways. I know there's probably going to be an angry mob going after me after saying this but so what? Last time I checked I'm allowed to be an individual,.. even on this forum.

I'll happily wear a mask to protect myself and others, if allowed to. Americans should develop a culture of sick people wearing masks to protect others. Its only common courtesy to wear a mask in public, if they can't stay home while contagious.

I understand what your saying, it's just common courtesy, but it would not work anyhow because only the person knows if they are sick and chooses to wear a mask. Otherwise they may as well arrest anyone who coughs or sneezes or sniffs in public.

A couple years ago I thought the humble fart might get banned in public due to climate change, a cough or sneeze would be getting there.

I understand what your saying, it's just common courtesy, but it would not work anyhow because only the person knows if they are sick and chooses to wear a mask.

It would work if we develop the culture of being considerate. People voluntarily wearing a mask if they have a cold. They do it in Asia. They can do it here too. It just takes people caring about others.

I don't see why that would be a problem. A lot of churches are already doing it. As for me,.. well, you already know that I'm not a huge church goer anyways. I know there's probably going to be an angry mob going after me after saying this but so what? Last time I checked I'm allowed to be an individual,.. even on this forum.
what!! not a regular Church goer!!
Lord have Mercy on HRs soul!!

It would work if we develop the culture of being considerate. People voluntarily wearing a mask if they have a cold. They do it in Asia. They can do it here too. It just takes people caring about others.

My cousin is coming back from a overseas holiday and the government are forcing him to stay home for 2 weeks in isolation.

How is that, he is not allowed in public space for 2 weeks even he has done nothing wrong and probably does not even have corona. The government telling people they don't have a right to be in public space.

My cousin is coming back from a overseas holiday and the government are forcing him to stay home for 2 weeks in isolation.

How is that, he is not allowed in public space for 2 weeks even he has done nothing wrong and probably does not even have corona. The government telling people they don't have a right to be in public space.

I generally have agreed with everything that you have said on here thus far. However, in this case the government is doing its best to try to protect everybody and take the proper precautions even though it can be a pain in the butt at times.

I understand what your saying, it's just common courtesy, but it would not work anyhow because only the person knows if they are sick and chooses to wear a mask. Otherwise they may as well arrest anyone who coughs or sneezes or sniffs in public.

A couple years ago I thought the humble fart might get banned in public due to climate change, a cough or sneeze would be getting there.
One of the issues is that most don't even know they are infected and contagious for about two weeks before they begin to experience symptoms. There is even some evidence suggesting it is possible to be contagious up to 24 days before experiencing symptoms.

One of the issues is that most don't even know they are infected and contagious for about two weeks before they begin to experience symptoms. There is even some evidence suggesting it is possible to be contagious up to 24 days before experiencing symptoms.

Exactly. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Back