Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Covenant Theology vs. Dispensational Theology

Which is your preferred view?

• Dispensational Theology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Covenant Theology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Jim Parker said:
Jim's Orthocostal notions
1. God's desire is that all of mankind would be "His people" and has used various groups throughout history to be His representatives. One group is natural Israel, who are now experiencing "blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." (Ro 11:25 NKJV). Meanwhile, the Church (all denominations and flavors) are acting as His ambassadors and royal priesthood.
2. The Church has been grafted in to Israel. (Ro 11:24) The division between Israel and the Church is only apparent.
3. God's promises to Israel have been partially fulfilled in that they have in Jesus the son of David who site eternally on the throne to rule all nations. It will be completed when He comes again.
Oh! Yes, the "rapture" teaching is nonsense, IMHO, Jesus is only coming one more time to judge the living and the dead and that's when we who are still alive will be caught up to meet Him in the air. (1 Thes 4:16-17)
4. All the Jews will be saved when the last Gentile to be saved is saved. (Ro 11:25-26)
5. This is the millennium. (Mat 28:18) "1000 years" is a metaphor for a long time. Devout Jews will probably build a temple and offer sacrifices. (They're already doing so in Samaria.) The cross fulfilled any and all sacrifice.
6. see 5
7. Modern Israel is a fulfillment of prophesy. (Isa 43:4-6)

And there you have it.
Enjoy!

I did enjoy. :clap Not much different to my position actually.

Perhaps you're looking too narrowly.
No.I understand what I am.isreal is not just land.even the jews say that having isreal is great and a part of who they are but christians forget that land and a city whose location on the earth was the way one got close to God.do we need to go to Jerusalem to draw nigh to g
GOD?

No.yes Judaism says that you can pray but the closest place to God is the land.what does Jesus actually say about the temple to the lady at the well.worship in that context means the temple system.and you must release thar the temple worship and its sacrifice did require a some truth and In spirit.Jesus changed that to be where you are and what you do with your life as the early church demonstrated.Judaism had that but centered around a priesthood,a physical temple all of which is a shadow
Which Is Greater Peshac OR THE Communion?a jew has which one to follow and which one points most tp Jesus.

No.I understand what I am.isreal is not just land.even the jews say that having isreal is great and a part of who they are but christians forget that land and a city whose location on the earth was the way one got close to God.do we need to go to Jerusalem to draw nigh to g
GOD?

No.yes Judaism says that you can pray but the closest place to God is the land.what does Jesus actually say about the temple to the lady at the well.worship in that context means the temple system.and you must release thar the temple worship and its sacrifice did require a some truth and In spirit.Jesus changed that to be where you are and what you do with your life as the early church demonstrated.Judaism had that but centered around a priesthood,a physical temple all of which is a shadow
Which Is Greater Peshac OR THE Communion?a jew has which one to follow and which one points most tp Jesus.
Ok, we're not connecting. What prophesy(s) do you think modern Israel does not fulfill?

iakov the fool

Ok, we're not connecting. What prophesy(s) do you think modern Israel does not fulfill?

iakov the fool
Fig tree,Paul himself like I am are psrt of isreal.

I ask this what is the function of isreal?
To save souls by reconciliation to God?
If so that's the church.why would Jesus remove the Hebrew and the gentiles to heaven just to do that all again?

Fig tree,Paul himself like I am are psrt of isreal.

I ask this what is the function of isreal?
To save souls by reconciliation to God?
If so that's the church.why would Jesus remove the Hebrew and the gentiles to heaven just to do that all again?

That doesn't answer my question "What prophesy(s) do you think modern Israel does not fulfill?"

And I have no idea what your point of reference is. When you ask, "why would Jesus remove the Hebrew and the gentiles to heaven just to do that all again?" I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry :shrug

iakov the fool

Last edited:
That doesn't answer my question "What prophesy(s) do you think modern Israel does not fulfill?"

And I have no idea what your point of reference is. When you ask, "why would Jesus remove the Hebrew and the gentiles to heaven just to do that all again?" I have no idea what you are talking about.

iakov the fool
I said the answer.

In Ezekiel 40 to 48 the temple to be rebuilt has very specific instructions. Nowhere is it saying that the Law is null and compleyed in fact it says it's all there all feasts,atonements.the only difference is isreal has a prince no king.if there is God there then you a gentile can't see him.no uncircumcised male
nor female may enter in.that encompasses more then just the tradition of circumstances as Paul declared that to be I significant to the salvation of the soul.a hebrew must have that to be one!
If isreal isn't in doing that then what is isreal? A church!as she follows the commands of Jesus not moses.

That is why I can't see it.you can't call isreal ,isreal without seeing that.modern Hebrews who accept Jesus are as i.I not compelled or dammed by not following the mosaic Law.christ fulfilled that.I don't have nor is any jew compelled to be a follower of Moses aka messianic jew.

In Ezekiel 40 to 48 the temple to be rebuilt has very specific instructions.
Before a temple can be built,the builders have to possess the land. The Jews don't control the temple mount at this time. But they have taken the first step of re-establishing the nation called Israel.
As for rebuilding the Temple, check out "The Temple Institute."

Before a temple can be built,the builders have to possess the land. The Jews don't control the temple mount at this time. But they have taken the first step of re-establishing the nation called Israel.
As for rebuilding the Temple, check out "The Temple Institute."
I know that.I'm not ignorant of futurism.

I see you appear to believe that law returns and by it the nation of isreal becomes the light of the nation's in the millenium.in that prophecy the darkness upon the earth is bad.if Christ is on the earth how can that be?

I see you appear to believe that law returns and by it the nation of isreal becomes the light of the nation's in the millenium.in that prophecy the darkness upon the earth is bad.if Christ is on the earth how can that be?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
But thanks for trying.

iakov the fool signing off :salute

I have no idea what you are talking about.
But thanks for trying.

iakov the fool signing off :salute
Of course not.it's not openly often stated .

But I have read the bible. Take in context.

If there's a new temple,the 4th .
It's not going to be holy to God.that alone kills most of futurism

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back