Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Covid Vaccine, a Gospel imperative

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There are at least 17 variants of covid right now and counting.
Which ones work for which vaccines?
I believe the evidence shows that the vaccines are all effective against all variants, at least in terms of greatly reducing the likelihood of severe illness and disease.

I too had to learn, the hard way.
I was banned so many times.....
Say what?! That's you? They let you back in?! Huh. You must know people, lol.

Yeah man that 30 days for me was the longest 30 days I've ever seen! I was like, let's tone it down Edward...Lol.
And my memory is terrible so I can't remember all of the rules and such for the different forums. So when I start a thread most of the time it goes in the Lounge to be on the safe side, lol. It seems to be working for me.

Where is your evidence that the vaccine doesnt cause cancer.

Lots and lots of medications that doctors prescribed 5-10 years ago have been discoveted to cause cancer.
a) There is no evidence that any of the COVID-19 vaccines cause cancer.
b) Where is your evidence that eating chicken doesn't cause cancer? Some people who have eaten chicken have also gotten cancer!
c) Can you name any of the "lots and lots of medications that doctors prescribed 5-10 years ago" that have been discovered to cause cancer?

a) There is no evidence that any of the COVID-19 vaccines cause cancer.
b) Where is your evidence that eating chicken doesn't cause cancer? Some people who have eaten chicken have also gotten cancer!
c) Can you name any of the "lots and lots of medications that doctors prescribed 5-10 years ago" that have been discovered to cause cancer?
monosodium glutamate

It has it's own chemical compound, and it causes cancer.
Try mixing some of your vaccine with some home made recipes.
You might like it.
Everything has a chemical compound. Water has a chemical compound, sugar, table salt, vinegar. Cellulose. Etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by mix my vaccine with a home made recipe?

I like some Chinese every once in awhile.

Everything has a chemical compound. Water has a chemical compound, sugar, table salt, vinegar. Cellulose. Etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by mix my vaccine with a home made recipe?

I like some Chinese every once in awhile.
Not too many people can understand me.
Their minds are limited.
It's okay.
I'm use to it.

Of course people have the right to refuse the vaccine.

Just as they have the right to go out into public when they have the measles.

But both choices merit strong rebuke - it is decidedly anti-gospel to needlessly place others at risk.
Yeah, same with the flu. That's what's so great about this Covid19 vax, right:thumb

On a related note, does anyone know where I can pick up an insurance plan against anything that God might allow to come my direction or a vaccine or something that addresses that? If not, I think there might be a market for that product.

Why are some people so intolerant towards other peoples opinions and beliefs and get offended?. Many think there belief and opinion is ok and others are not.

I mean i dont believe in Santa Clause and some do, i think the evidence leads me to believe i im correct and santa is fictional, but each to there own belief and opinion.

The last thing i want to be is a hypocrite or someone with double standards. I like consistency. I dont say open boarders let eeryone in without going through boarder security then say protect the people when a virus enters.

Just before 19 entered the country i was praising and saying how much i respect national security and especially bio security to prevent the spread of diseases from entering and how i like boarder security and a big wall to protect the people and country, and i was called a racist because i like a big wall for protection. I guess now everyone wants a wall and not just anyone enter freely without quarentine. Was i wrong for my respect for boarder and bio security?. Im not the one who didnt care, im the one who just wants to prevent pest and disease from entering the country, national security.

Now 19 has entered some people still want to attack me and say i dont care about the country or the public because i dont want to accept some companies product in my system? . Wake up.

Last edited:
Why are some people so intolerant towards other peoples opinions and beliefs and get offended?. Many think there belief and opinion is ok and others are not............but each to there own belief and opinion.
This is not like a disagreement over which is better, Coke or Pepsi.

This is a situation where we have facts - evidence-based data that clearly points in one direction.

It is entirely understandable that those of us whose who are doing the right thing are rebuking those who aren't - there are lives at stake here! This is not a petty squabble over something that does not matter. People who spread disinformation and refuse to be vaccinated are a clear and present threat to the welfare of us all.

People seem to think that they have a right to not be challenged on what they believe - as if someone is causing strife and division simply by defending a position that is contrary to the one that is held by the majority.

People have a right to be treated politely, of course. But I suggest that if someone posts something that is contradicted by the facts, or if they make obviously false statements, or if they make claims the cannot support with evidence, or if they suggest courses of action that are dangerous if followed, how is it not entirely appropriate that such things be challenged, firmly but politely?

Are you talking to me big J?
no.

I know my daughter won't vaccinate ,plenty of vets won't ,one having the anthrax shot and its reaction fits his heart health issue ,it was experimental and strokes and heart disease are reactions ,he had no plaque ,his doctor said that when he put the stint in .that's a mystery .

the man knows he is on borrowed time . he is barely 40.I know him from his youth ,he was 3 when we took him to see return of the Jedi ,I was 10 . he got me into the los angeles Dodgers when they came for spring training .

If a person says no I won't .I'm not gonna force them.

People who spread disinformation and refuse to be vaccinated are a clear and present threat to the welfare of us all.

So basically someone is calling all those who dont agree with there belief a threat in society. Even everyone callled a threat there own doctor or health professional might not have personally diagnosed them with any contagious disease and they just healthy human beings who want to get on with there daily lives in peace.

Whos the risk.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back