Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Creationist vs evolutionist, whos the fool?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hahaha at least you got the "dictator" part right...

I need an english lesson here do you meen the whole part of dicator correct or only part of the dictator part correct.
e.g the dictator bit was part right or the dictator bit was correct? 8-)

What parts of the bible to you consider not fact ( please dont say all of it try to be percise lol)

goliwog man said:
Hahaha at least you got the "dictator" part right...

I need an english lesson here do you meen the whole part of dicator correct or only part of the dictator part correct.

What parts of the bible to you consider not fact ( please dont say all of it try to be percise lol)

God being a dictator you know, commanding people to bow down to him, killing people for not, having mass hordes of followers who hang on to his every word and do whatever he wants.

I consider the whole God part of the bible to be not fact.

The Tuatha'an said:
[quote="goliwog man":1b01a]Hahaha at least you got the "dictator" part right...

God being a dictator you know, commanding people to bow down to him, killing people for not, having mass hordes of followers who hang on to his every word and do whatever he wants.

I consider the whole God part of the bible to be not fact.
[/quote:1b01a]

:smt018 If you see God as a dictator then you must hate rules
and all forms of authority. Without rules there is pure chaos.
The way you see God is the exact way I see people such as yourself.
You hate God and all true christians just because your in love with
wickedness. God is not going to kiss your booty and it's evil of you
to think a righteous God should accept wicked and shameful people
in his world!

018.gif If you see God as a dictator then you must hate rules

Your statement relies on the idea that every single human being at the pre-conventional morality stage. But, as fact goes, most people grow out of this by the age of nine. And, without formal rules, there is still order, because most humans have compassion for others, and intelligence to guide them.

I see God as a dictator of LOVE.

19v18 Thou shalt not avenge nor bear any grudge against the children of thy peoplebut thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself I am the lord.

God commands us to love. So the dictating in love wipes out the dictating bit.

And, without formal rules, there is still order, because most humans have compassion for others, and intelligence to guide them.

Notice that this emotion occurs In mankind who were made in the image of God. Man has morals do apes? Has the ape said in his heart there is no God?

Notice that this emotion occurs In mankind who were made in the image of God. Man has morals do apes? Has the ape said in his heart there is no God?

Notice I said nothing about the "apes" you are referring to (remember, humans are apes). But, if you really want to argue it, there have been studies that show apes have compassion for other apes, as long as their territorry and children aren't threatened (which is even true for humans...humans disregard others feelings for the criminals when someone breaks into their homes or threatens their children).

The Tuatha'an said:
blueeyeliner said:
keebs said:
Christians are fools.

Couldn't agree more. Choosing mythology over real life observations is pure foolishness.

:smt043 this from keebs of the fairyland of dweebs!

Blue, wasn't it you who said calling people names is bad??

8-) I don't feel that I'm calling anyone any names.
You do it and you often start out calling people names or
insulting them. Practice what you preach!

keebs said:

Notice I said nothing about the "apes" you are referring to (remember, humans are apes). But, if you really want to argue it, there have been studies that show apes have compassion for other apes, as long as their territorry and children aren't threatened (which is even true for humans...humans disregard others feelings for the criminals when someone breaks into their homes or threatens their children).

:roll: Then why don't you go live among your animal kingdom
family. Why should you get to roam free and do as you please?
Don't give me your little sob story,adultery and child molestation
doesn't prove that the wicked people love anyone other than them
selves. You can bet that any unsaved person who claims they love
people will have left a long trail proving that it's not true at all.
heathen men are wimps to me. I have yet to see one act even
close to being as brave as an ape.
But if you feel you are right,then why not move in with the apes?
Why do you deserve better treatment?

blueeyeliner said:
:roll: Then why don't you go live among your animal kingdom
family. Why should you get to roam free and do as you please?
Don't give me your little sob story,adultery and child molestation
doesn't prove that the wicked people love anyone other than them
selves. You can bet that any unsaved person who claims they love
people will have left a long trail proving that it's not true at all.
heathen men are wimps to me. I have yet to see one act even
close to being as brave as an ape.
But if you feel you are right,then why not move in with the apes?
Why do you deserve better treatment?

Blue, that's quite harsh and insulting. It seems you have something against any non-believer. I don't see any love from Christ exhibited by you. Nor do I say anything other than an angry, frightened, hateful young woman who doesn't know her way in this world.

Grow up.

keebs said:
018.gif If you see God as a dictator then you must hate rules

Your statement relies on the idea that every single human being at the pre-conventional morality stage. But, as fact goes, most people grow out of this by the age of nine. And, without formal rules, there is still order, because most humans have compassion for others, and intelligence to guide them.

:smt078 What a pack of sick lie's!!!
Have you been to one of your atheist forums
lately! The lack of respect for other people is
outrageous,and you wonder why no one will ever
respect you in return.
You have totally forgotten that some of us were
lost and secular before,so don't ever try to give
me that rats pack of lies ever again. I know what
the lost are like,I was one of them,and I praise God
that I'm no longer that way,amen & amen.
I do not envy the lost at all,amen.
All you will see from the unsaved is savage behavior,rage,
hate,fornication,adultery,slanders,liars,cheaters,and every sort
of filthy thing you could possibly amagine!

keebs said:

Notice I said nothing about the "apes" you are referring to (remember, humans are apes).

:smt035 Has the Ape ever said that there is no God?
The fool does the bible says. Can you communicate with
the apes,dude?

The Tuatha'an said:
I consider the whole God part of the bible to be not fact.[/b]

:smt027 This is exactly why I consider you to be ignorant!

The Tuatha'an said:
Blue, that's quite harsh and insulting. It seems you have something against any non-believer. I don't see any love from Christ exhibited by you. Nor do I say anything other than an angry, frightened, hateful young woman who doesn't know her way in this world.

Grow up.

:smt018 You know whats harsh Tuatha'an? You and your side kicks
calling my christian friends stupid and putting them down. Thats what
harsh is. I happen to know what worldly people do.
If this offends you,I'm very surprized because the way you act doesn't
show me that you are any different. You can lie to yourself all you want
to about it,but the Holy Bible is the truth to me. I believe it,and I accept
what it says about all people,and that includes the lost.
I may have to die for my faith one day,so I am not going to let any lost
individuals get me down,not for a minute because a soul is a terrible
thing to waste,and this is a battle for souls.
Correction,There was a time when I didn't know my way in this world.
Now my way in this world is in Jesus Christ,amen.
If you don't wish to be with the animals,I would suggest you stop saying
they are your relatives. That is getting very old,especially since there is
no proof of it,and no animals in the transition stages of becoming a human
and no evidence that it has ever happened or ever will.
I am not who you say I am,so you need to get behind me Satan,in the
name of The Father,The Son,and The Holy Ghost,amen.

Has the Ape ever said that there is no God?
The fool does the bible says.

Humans are apes. I, being a human and an ape, say the bible is not only wrong, but it is no more accurate than an episode of Star Trek. But, as for the lower apes you were referring to, tell me whether you've ever seen a lower ape praying or reading the bible?

Can you communicate with
the apes,dude?

Um, yes. Check out http://koko.org/world/
''During the course of the study, Koko has advanced further with language than any other non-human. Koko has a working vocabulary of over 1000 signs. Koko understands approximately 2,000 words of spoken English. Koko initiates the majority of conversations with her human companions and typically constructs statements averaging three to six words. Koko has a tested IQ of between 70 and 95 on a human scale, where 100 is considered "normal.''
''Koko has expressed the whole range of emotions associated with humans, like, happiness, sadness, love, grief, embarrassment.''

God has nothing to do with intelligence. It has to EVOLVE!

Also, you don't believe that men have been to the moon?

CONSPIRACY THEORIST WARNING! :roll:

yes but has he developed emotions, does he no when his fellow friends are in danger? Some apes lack in this area very much so. As for the moon I dont think thats christian based but some may be involved from the docamentry i saw christians werent even involved.

keebs said:
Has the Ape ever said that there is no God?
The fool does the bible says.

Humans are apes. I, being a human and an ape, say the bible is not only wrong, but it is no more accurate than an episode of Star Trek. But, as for the lower apes you were referring to, tell me whether you've ever seen a lower ape praying or reading the bible?

:wink: Star Trek fan,huh?
Show us the evidence of what you claim,or admit you
don't have any. The bible is foolishness to those who
are perishing. You are given over to a reprobate mind.
You have chosen to believe in a fairytale,a mere fable
because you do not love the truth.

Show you proof that the bible is a myth? I cannot. But you cannot show me proof that the bible isn't a myth. That is the beauty of religion--but don't challenge my beliefs if your beliefs are not any more valid.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back