Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daniel 7 - The Little Horn Revealed

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is GOD, understand? The testimony of two is suffice, the prophecy of Daniel is not from himself, but from GOD.

Well that confirms it for me. You don't have a second scripture that mentions this 7 year covenant with your antichrist. All you got is words, but cant' back them up with scripture.

By the way, the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy,

Yes indeed, but what I find most concerning it that you don't seem to have the testimony of Jesus. Instead you are trying to testify to me of the antichrist.

Makes one wonder!

what you have learned from men interpreting Scriptures is fake.

What I learned from men interpreting the scriptures is to look for a 7 year covenant with the antichrist. What I have learned from men who try and interpret the scriptures is to look for a revived Roman empire. And you are right, what I have learned from the teachings of men who look for the antichrist is that their interpretations are fake, but they sure are good for writing best selling books.

There are literally many hundreds of threads on this forum where people are invested in the antichrist theology. maybe you would feel better posting in one of them. This thread is focused on Jesus Christ, the horn of salvation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes indeed, but what I find most concerning it that you don't seem to have the testimony of Jesus. Instead you are trying to testify to me of the antichrist.
Makes one wonder!
What makes wonder is your above false testimony, you work with the spirit of the enemy, the accuser.

Why do you ask Scripture, if you don,t believe in Scripture?(capital letter)
Again: According my post 66 - Thus says the Word of GOD, although you believe not in His Word:
Daniel 9:v. 27 - Complete Jewish Bible - He will make a strong covenant with leaders (several) for one week [of years]. For half of the week (42 months or 1.260 days)he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering.

But you believe not in the Scripture, the Word of GOD, and the Word is GOD, understand?

In the scriptures we were given 4 different books of the law that reinforce one another. We were given 4 different accounts of the gospel and the words of Christ. Yet you can not provide one single second reference in the entirety of the scriptures that mentions this 7 year covenant with you antichrist. NOT ONE!

The WORD of GOD, The SPIRIT of CHRIST and the scriptures all testify to Daniel 9:27 as the works of Jesus as he confirmed the new covenant with many before being crucified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now let’s take a moment to look at the little horn, the mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Now the translation of this verse can be misleading when simply read, because it says he shall speak great words against the Most High, and our minds with modern English tend to view the meaning of the word against as being in opposition to the Most High. But that is not the meaning of the Hebrew word translated as against. The better translation of the Hebrew would be to speak great words concerning the Most High.

h6655. צַד ṣaḏ; (Aramaic) corresponding to 6654; used adverbially (with preposition) at or upon the side of: — against, concerning.
AV (2) - concerning 1, against 1;
(Bible Tree study app. KNJV Strongs)

Now let’s take a moment to look at the little horn, the mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Now the translation of this verse can be misleading when simply read, because it says he shall speak great words against the Most High, and our minds with modern English tend to view the meaning of the word against as being in opposition to the Most High. But that is not the meaning of the Hebrew word translated as against. The better translation of the Hebrew would be to speak great words concerning the Most High.

h6655. צַד ṣaḏ; (Aramaic) corresponding to 6654; used adverbially (with preposition) at or upon the side of: — against, concerning.
AV (2) - concerning 1, against 1;
(Bible Tree study app. KNJV Strongs)
What matters is the interpretation of Scriptures given by the Holy Spirit, not by the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world. In fact, the great Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast out from this heavenly environment into the earth, yeah, he will be cast out into the earth, and his messengers will be cast out with him.
Then there will be heard loud voice in this heavenly environment saying: NOW is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And yet for all that, you Oseas can't even provide one single corroborating verse in all of the scripture to back up your claim of a 7 year covenant with the antichrist. Not a single one. It's on you. If you can't provide one, then just say so.

I know you can't.

1 Corinthians 1:23
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
Oh, look at that. Christ, a stumblimgblock to the Jews.
What does the Word of GOD say?
Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded. Unto those therefore which believe He is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the STONE which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a STONE of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the Word - the Word is GOD -, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
1 Corinthians 1:v.24 - But unto them which are CALLED - for many be called, but few chosen.- , both Jews and Greeks, Christ JESUS the power of GOD, and the wisdom of GOD.

What does the Word of GOD say?
Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded. Unto those therefore which believe He is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the STONE which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a STONE of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the Word - the Word is GOD -, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
1 Corinthians 1:v.24 - But unto them which are CALLED - for many be called, but few chosen.- , both Jews and Greeks, Christ JESUS the power of GOD, and the wisdom of GOD.

And yet for all that, you Oseas can't even provide one single corroborating verse in all of the scripture to back up your claim of a 7 year covenant with the antichrist. Not a single one. It's on you. If you can't provide one, then just say so.

I know you can't.

The prince of this world in which you believe and follow him, who is the satanic false Christ as was prophesied by Daniel, even son of perdition-2Thes.2:v.3-4-, yeah, the prince of this world, the Devil, has ALL in you, but he has nothing in me. As I above said, the false Christ, false messiah of the Jews, AN IMPOSTOR - John 5:v.43 to 47- he is the chief stumbling block, in which you have stumbled since a long time ago-Matthew 16:v.23.

The more you blaspheme, the worse it is for you, there is no forgiveness for blasphemies against the Holy Spirit, do you understand? Now is the Judgment of this satanic world: now shall the prince of THIS WORLD be cast out into the bottomless pit, even him in which you believe and follow him.

Yeah, the more you blaspheme, the worse it is for you, the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

You are lost

If I am lost, THEN HE IS FOUND!!!!

Your Christ, azrider, is a false Christ, the Christ of the betrayers of JESUS, who is the true Christ, the true Messiah.

Brother,

You will not be allowed to continue here with this type of attitude towards those who disagree with you.

I happen to agree with a 7 year covenant that the "prince who is to come" (antichrist) confirms with the Jews.

However, your accusing people of being aligned with the antichrist because they dont believe the wsy you do is not something we allow here in this forum.

Please consider this plea from me as a mild warning.

I love you, but you need to chill.

PM me if you like, to discuss further.

JLB

I am reopening this thread, but with a warning as the ToS 1.1, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 are being violated, but for now will overlook this, but if this continues warnings will be issued and if need be some will be banned from this thread.

Everyone has a thought, a view and their own understandings and we need to respect this even if we disagree with each other as there will be no more statements made that say "I am right and you are wrong" or you will be removed from this topic.

If you can not discuss this topic in a mature manner and using scripture to support what you say and answering others that ask you a question to the best of your ability then this thread will be locked permanently. I ask that all go back and read the ToS 1.1.1.3 and 1.5.

I have a hard time believing what I just saw in this thread. I know my views are hard for people to see. I've told people over and over that Israel is the little horn and people think I'm crazy. The Israeli goverment is doing a it can to fulfill all that is written of the little horn. Soon enough his kingdom will be taken away and the rightful heir will reign forever. Maybe then people will realize the Israeli goverment was not God's chosen.

Back