Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Did Fallen Angels Have Sex with Earthly Women?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Before I start I just gotta say I read an amazing book on this subject called 'The Omega Conspiracy' by Dr. IDE Thomas, I highly recommend it.

First off, I think it would be easier to understand how angels and human women could happen if we understand the satanic agenda behind it...

Satanism is full of sexual perversion. The Egyptian obelisk in the circle is a pagan representation of the sex act, as is the blasphemous freemason cross piercing the crown. There are entire rituals of sex magic. These rituals fuse sex with power. The New Age Movement has many claims by people claiming to have had sex with aliens. Some such as Antonio Villas Boas even exhibited radiation burns all over his body after the supposed 'act'. I've read in this thread that angels and demons are not sexual beings... why then is Satanism so preoccupied with it?

God prophesied to Adam and Eve that a Son would be born to the woman that would crush the head of the serpent and the serpent would bruise his heel. What better way would there be to stop this from happening than to corrupt the purity of the human race? Remember one of the reasons Noah was selected was because he was "perfect in his generations" Genesis 6:9

First of all, this would explain why God would wipe out earth's evil population. This also explains many of the apparent "genocides" God had the Jews carry out in Canaan. Remember the report of the spies that the Nephilim were there and they were as grasshoppers. God burned Soddom and Gamorrah to the ground. Could it be that they were engaging in these kind of acts? Remember how they went after the angel messengers of the Lord... could it be that they knew who those men were?

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. 1 Peter 3:18

These imprisoned spirits are not human spirits. The word pneuma is only used for angels and demons as in Hebrews 1:7,14...Mathew 8:16...Luke 10:17,20

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, to be held for judgment putting them in chains of darkness; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;2 Peter 2:4-5

The word Peter uses here is Tartarus and is the only place in the Bible where it appears. It refers to the lowest vilest recess of hell... Whatever these particular angels did it must have been really bad news.

We know that it is not typical that demons are imprisoned in hell to await judgment as Satan and his demons roam the earth seeking whom they may devour. Yet these specific demons have been imprisoned since the time of Noah, and these are the ones Jesus visits... why? Isn't it marvelous to think that Jesus would make a special trip to hell to herald the fullfillment of His word to the very beings that attempted to make Him into a liar by tainting humanity in order to keep prophecy unfullfilled?:lol

We know that it is not typical that demons are imprisoned in hell to await judgment as Satan and his demons roam the earth seeking whom they may devour. Yet these specific demons have been imprisoned since the time of Noah, and these are the ones Jesus visits... why? Isn't it marvelous to think that Jesus would make a special trip to hell to herald the fullfillment of His word to the very beings that attempted to make Him into a liar by tainting humanity in order to keep prophecy unfullfilled?:lol
First off no demon or angel had sex with any woman. Furthermore Jesus never preached redemption to any demon.

The word Peter uses here is Tartarus and is the only place in the Bible where it appears. It refers to the lowest vilest recess of hell... Whatever these particular angels did it must have been really bad news.
We know exactly what they did.

Jude:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

They left Heaven and came to Earth.

The "giant skeletons" were a hoax.

As for "angels having sex with earthly women", what is an angel, and what form to they possess? Would an angel have . . . . "the ability". . . . to have sex? I would hope that anyone would see the problem with this and recognize the impossibility of it.

anything that is uncommon must be a hoax right

Nothing in the Bible can be disproved,

because even things happen on the quantum scale that are impossible in the laws of physics

not only this...

But there are many things that are hard to belive

Many people would not believe in TV's, cell phones, a cure for mental disease.

What I'm saying is that many things are considered non sense without good reason

miracles have no reason to not have occurred,

they can neither be proven nor disproved

If you need proof to believe something thats fine,

still you believe many things without proof

but experience does deceive/dampen

And people have seen miracles

And commented on Jesus miracles

i actually don't need that

i have Faith

believe what you want

---

Yes I believe that angels did this

it opens a whole other host of questions however

I have an idea, but with not much support thou. They could be other homo erectus.

Usually, son of man bears two meanings, 1) a prophet, 2) just someone with a man's figure, or someone looks like a man.

Similarly, son of God can be used to describe two separate things. 1) the angels, 2) just something with a man's figure but not a man at all. In that sense, Neanderthal, pekinensis and even the chimps may be called "sons of God", because they all have a human figure but are not actually men.

We still have a human soul but our bodis may be messed up that way.

It's just an idea without much support.

This Pastor mentions Angels mating with human females and producing Giants. I saw it a long time ago but just realized he confirms this and explains it very well. If the link doesn't work (which seems to be a problem on here lately) just search: The Creation 4/4 on youtube from RemnantTV

YouTube - The Creation 4/4

First off no demon or angel had sex with any woman. Furthermore Jesus never preached redemption to any demon.

We know exactly what they did.

Jude:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

They left Heaven and came to Earth.

First off, you'll have to forgive me if I don't take your word for it. And Jesus never preached redemption to a demon. Nowhere did I say that he did. The Scripture said that He was proclaiming His victory to the imprisoned.

So with Jude 6 I guess your saying that Satan and all the demons who left heaven are locked in the bowels of hell to await judgement? No demonic activity here on earth? Job got all those boils on his own? Jesus didn't confront the demon possessed man? If not all demons are locked away, then leaving heaven cannot be the crime these were punished for. You took Jude 6 out of context also. Read one more verse:

And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Verse 7 gives us insight into verse 6. These angels are being compared to the sexually perverted from Sodom and Gomorrah.;)

Verse 7 gives us insight into verse 6. These angels are being compared to the sexually perverted from Sodom and Gomorrah.;)
This prioves my point. when people have to stretch , and make up thing to prove what they believe then it is obviously wrong. Nowhere in Jude does it compare the angels sin to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jude
6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

This does not compare Sodom, and Gomorrah to the angels that left the first estate. rather it compares Sodom, and Gomorrah to the cities around them ''who in like manner'' went after strange flesh. The fact that you need to refference verse 7 to claim that angels ''in like manner'' went after strange flesh proves you can't prove your belief, and in doing so shows it fallacy.

This prioves my point. when people have to stretch , and make up thing to prove what they believe then it is obviously wrong. Nowhere in Jude does it compare the angels sin to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jude
6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

This does not compare Sodom, and Gomorrah to the angels that left the first estate. rather it compares Sodom, and Gomorrah to the cities around them ''who in like manner'' went after strange flesh. The fact that you need to refference verse 7 to claim that angels ''in like manner'' went after strange flesh proves you can't prove your belief, and in doing so shows it fallacy.

Maybe its the NIV translation you should be taking that anger out on. I also fail to see how referencing surrounding verses to attain the context of a statement proves an argument invalid:bigfrown Nothing whatsoever has changed. Egypt, the fallen angels, and Sodom and Gomorrah are being used "in like manner" here. We know this from verses 4 and 8 which are tied together.

4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 8Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

The men in verses 4 and 8 are the same. Their crimes are being compared to the Egyptians, Angels, and Sodom and Gomorrites. We have 3 crimes listed: defiling the flesh, despising dominion, and speaking evil of dignities. 'Likewise also'- in other words - 'just like the judged in the above verses'.

This is not the first time the angels are used as an example with Sodom and Gomorrah. 2 Peter 2:4-6

4For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

In your rebuttal you also completely ignored my other point, I'd like to have your thoughts. How are you saying all the guilty angels that left heaven are chained in darkness, reserved unto judgement??? We know for a fact that not all demons are chained in the pit of hell. This strongly suggests that these angels were guilty of something more. We have nothing more to go on then the context of the scriptures around them, and that context is: defiling the flesh, despising dominion, and speaking evil of dignities- We already know all demons are guilty of despising dominion and speaking evil of dignities and have not all been locked away. Defiling the flesh is the only thing left that this group of punished angels could have done that would have differentiated them from their brethren. Or can you think of another reason- with scripture- for them to be singled out?

When watching this video, this came to mind. Why would "angels" listen to Lucifer about "having sex with earth women"? Besides, it says "sons of god" not "fallen angels", . . . and doesn't the bible usually differentiate the angels AS either "the types of heavenly angels [seraphim, arch angels, etc.] . . . and "fallen angels" or "demons"?

The speaker's exuberance and the rising and falling music doesn't make his point automatically true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we have "branched out" concerning this topic, what do you make of this .....

Daniel 2
(43) And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Since we have "branched out" concerning this topic, what do you make of this .....
Daniel 2
(43) And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

That is prophecy referring to Europe. It is off topic.

Maybe its the NIV translation you should be taking that anger out on. I also fail to see how referencing surrounding verses to attain the context of a statement proves an argument invalid:bigfrown Nothing whatsoever has changed. Egypt, the fallen angels, and Sodom and Gomorrah are being used "in like manner" here. We know this from verses 4 and 8 which are tied together.

4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 8Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

The men in verses 4 and 8 are the same. Their crimes are being compared to the Egyptians, Angels, and Sodom and Gomorrites. We have 3 crimes listed: defiling the flesh, despising dominion, and speaking evil of dignities. 'Likewise also'- in other words - 'just like the judged in the above verses'.

This is not the first time the angels are used as an example with Sodom and Gomorrah. 2 Peter 2:4-6

4For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

In your rebuttal you also completely ignored my other point, I'd like to have your thoughts. How are you saying all the guilty angels that left heaven are chained in darkness, reserved unto judgement??? We know for a fact that not all demons are chained in the pit of hell. This strongly suggests that these angels were guilty of something more. We have nothing more to go on then the context of the scriptures around them, and that context is: defiling the flesh, despising dominion, and speaking evil of dignities- We already know all demons are guilty of despising dominion and speaking evil of dignities and have not all been locked away. Defiling the flesh is the only thing left that this group of punished angels could have done that would have differentiated them from their brethren. Or can you think of another reason- with scripture- for them to be singled out?
The men in verse 4 and 8 are not angels.

Geeeeez I forgot that I started this topic.

Hilarious!

laugh10-1.gif

Did a race of GIANTS exist at the time of Noah?
Was the flood meant to KILL these giants?

There has been much speculation about the meaning of the first few verses of Genesis Chapter 6. Some teach that fallen angels took on the form of flesh and had sexual relations with women producing a race of giants called the Nephilim. Is this TRUE?

Genesis 6 verses 1 and 2 state:

"Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose." (Genesis 6:1-2, NKJV throughout)

We find there that the "sons of God" took wives from the "daughters of men." The important question here is, who are the "sons of God?" Are they demons, fallen angels taking the form of flesh? Would God call evil, fallen spirits "sons of God?" Notice also that these sons of God chose for THEMSELVES certain "daughters of men."

Verse 3,

"And the Lord said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.' "

We see here that because the "sons of God" took for themselves the "daughters of men" God limited man's days to one hundred and twenty years and said "My spirit shall not strive with man forever." Men had lived to be much older prior to this judgment, notice also, the judgment had to do with God's spirit abiding in man. In the previous chapter we find that Methuselah lived to be 969 years old. We must ask the question, " if the sons of God were fallen angels, why was the judgment against "man?"

Romans 8 tells us twice that only those who possess the indwelling of the holy spirit are the "sons of God." Although the holy spirit was poured out on Pentecost right after Jesus died, there have always been faithful men and women whom God had given His spirit to.

In Psalm 51 we find King David praying that God would not take His holy spirit from him. Jesus called Abel righteous (Matthew 23:35). In Genesis 5 we find that Enoch "walked with God" and God took him. Notice also the time line of the great cloud of witnesses so eloquently spoken of in Hebrews 11, almost all lived prior to the coming of Christ.
Jesus, after he was resurrected from the dead and seen by Thomas, said to him and all the disciples:

“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.†(John 20:29)

I believe He was referring to the faithful who lived before He came as the Savior. These Faithful servants could not look back to Calvary as we can, but had to look forward to the cross and believe that God would someday redeem them from their sins.

Let us consider for a moment that the "sons of God" in Genesis 6:2 were faithful MEN whom were given God's Holy Spirit, men who were not only born of men but born again of God and who married worldly women.

The Hebrew word translated as "strive" in Genesis 6:3 literally means "rule in." Some ancient versions read "abide in" or "in his going astray he is flesh."

Genesis 6:3 paraphrased states that when the faithful sons of God, righteous men possessing the holy spirit, saw that the women of the world were beautiful, they lusted after them, taking them as their wives, thus becoming "unequally yoked" together with unbelievers. (1Corinthians 7)

These faithful men chose wives for themselves rather than letting God provide for them. In this they were quenching the spirit within them, which is why God said "My Spirit shall not strive", "rule in" or "abide in" man forever, for "he is indeed flesh," therefore I will limit his years on earth to one hundred and twenty. Notice that God was saying that His spirit could not stay in those who lusted after the flesh. This means that there were men who had the holy spirit abiding in them but fell away when they set their eyes and hearts on the flesh, in this case, women who were not born of the spirit.

Genesis 6 verses 4 - 6:

"There were giants (Nephilim) on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. " (Genesis 6:4-6)

The Nephilim were a result of the unholy union of the sons of God with the daughters of men. Nephilim is taken from "Napal" meaning "to fall." But who are these who fell? Was it angels who had become demons at Lucifer's rebellion, or was it faithful men who fell away from God by going after fleshly desires?

Notice that God said that He "saw that the wickedness of man was great." He knew that "every intent" of man's heart had become evil and was therefore sorry that He had made man in the first place.

Again, it is MAN whom God holds to blame. And it was to men that God's judgment was pronounced against. The same men who were once called the "sons of God."

Did a race of GIANTS exist at the time of Noah? Was the flood meant to KILL these giants?

dEAR FRIEND, NO. Fallen angels can't have sex. No angel can have sexual relations. Angels don't have physical bodies. Angels are disembodied minds (spirits). When some of the angels, 1/3 of them, fell from grace, they did not acquire physicality. They didn't get the power to have sexual intercourse with any creature. The APOCRYPHA book, ENOCH, says such HERESY. It was banned by the ORTHODOX CHURCH, but perhaps only in the ETHIOPIAN BIBLE CANON is this book of Enoch accepted.
In Erie PA SCOTTH1960:screwloose:pray

Needs to be remembered that while the Bible does refer to angels in terms of 'he' rather than 'she', yet it says that angels in heaven do not marry or are given in marriage.

So it's hard to make such conclusions about angels supposedly mating with humans.

This is how it seems to me, anyway.

Needs to be remembered that while the Bible does refer to angels in terms of 'he' rather than 'she', yet it says that angels in heaven do not marry or are given in marriage.

So it's hard to make such conclusions about angels supposedly mating with humans.

This is how it seems to me, anyway.

I certainly do not see it that way.

In Gen. 1:26, God is speaking to the angels and declaring that he will create man in the likeness and image of God and the angels. Hence, when angels are described in the Bible, they are shown to be young men. If man was created in the image of the angels and man can mate with woman, there is nothing, IMO, in scripture, which precludes angels from having the same capability.

Hence, when I read Gen. 6, it makes perfect sense to me that the fallen angels mated with flesh woman and produced hybrid people. IMO, that was the basis for God having to flood the land -- it was necessary to drown these hybrid people, who were threatenin the pure bloodline to Christ.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back