Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you believe in aliens, if so how do you think they exist?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I gave an explanation from the text of Scripture in question why "cannot lie" is a reasonable rendering in English of apseudes. Also, I explained that a conception of God that allows for evil in His nature is totally contrary to what the Bible says about God's perfect holiness. Just flatly declaring that I've "miscontrued" Titus 1:2 does not by itself counter or negate what I pointed out. At all.
That is why God is so mighty, there's no impossible. God doesn't allow evil in His nature.

That is why God is so mighty, there's no impossible. God doesn't allow evil in His nature.

Where in the Bible does it say, "God doesn't allow evil in His nature"? It says that He is Light and in Him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5). How can God's nature possess the potential for evil (which is necessary for Him to be able to sin) and this be true? Scripture also says, not merely that God doesn't choose to do evil, that He restrains Himself from doing it, but that He is so pure, so devoid of evil, that He can't even look upon evil (Habakkuk 1:13). So, no, I don't believe for a moment that "all things are possible" means God can do what is contrary to His nature, or things that are impossible, like creating a square circle, or a five-sided triangle, or a married bachelor. By definition, these things cannot be other than they are - just like God.

Where in the Bible does it say, "God doesn't allow evil in His nature"? It says that He is Light and in Him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5). How can God's nature possess the potential for evil (which is necessary for Him to be able to sin) and this be true? Scripture also says, not merely that God doesn't choose to do evil, that He restrains Himself from doing it, but that He is so pure, so devoid of evil, that He can't even look upon evil (Habakkuk 1:13). So, no, I don't believe for a moment that "all things are possible" means God can do what is contrary to His nature, or things that are impossible, like creating a square circle, or a five-sided triangle, or a married bachelor. By definition, these things cannot be other than they are - just like God.
I agree God has never lied, His will is stronger.

Hebrews 6
16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. 17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:

18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

I also believe them to be demonic entities, there are multiple testimonies of recurrent abductees halting the experiences with just the wispered name of Jesus. Mainstream ufo researchers are aware but they purposefully reject that part of the narrative and so kept people in ignorance. I had dug deep into this topic at one point many years ago, unfortunately I don't have my notes any longer. There is a book that goes further into this topic called 'Corrupting the image' I think by Douglas hamp or a similar name.

There is a reason these 'aliens' are overly experimental with our sexual orgams and fluids, and I think it ties right back with the Nephilim mentioned in the book of Genesis, which I think ties in with the mark of the beast. I believe the mark will physically alter one's DNA causing a certain measure of fallen angel/demonic DNA to manifest in man's body which is the reason a person is permanently excluded from Salvation through Jesus Christ, it so changes a person's DNA that they are no longer eligible for that gift.

I also believe them to be demonic entities, there are multiple testimonies of recurrent abductees halting the experiences with just the wispered name of Jesus. Mainstream ufo researchers are aware but they purposefully reject that part of the narrative and so kept people in ignorance. I had dug deep into this topic at one point many years ago, unfortunately I don't have my notes any longer. There is a book that goes further into this topic called 'Corrupting the image' I think by Douglas hamp or a similar name.

There is a reason these 'aliens' are overly experimental with our sexual orgams and fluids, and I think it ties right back with the Nephilim mentioned in the book of Genesis, which I think ties in with the mark of the beast. I believe the mark will physically alter one's DNA causing a certain measure of fallen angel/demonic DNA to manifest in man's body which is the reason a person is permanently excluded from Salvation through Jesus Christ, it so changes a person's DNA that they are no longer eligible for that gift.
Their genetic experiments may be ties to the Antichrist being the literal "seed of satan" (Gen. 3:15).

Another UFO researcher Joe Jordan reports on how the name of Jesus ends abductions, in his book "Piercing the Cosmic Veil, J. Jordan J. Oezember, Kindle Part 3) .

In 1996 I interviewed a gentleman who shared his atypical abduction experience. During his experience, which was terrifying, he was able to stop the experience abruptly. Being a Christian, he called out in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. He immediately woke up startled in his bed. I had not heard of anyone being able to stop an abduction experience before. Puzzled by what we had, I called some of the top abduction researchers in the field to get advice. After sharing the story to them on the phone, they each asked if we could talk off the record. That means I can tell you what they said but not who said it. Each one stated they had come across similar cases in their research. My question was why we had never read or heard about such cases if they had come across them. Their answer was at first that they didn’t know what to make of it. I would have been fine with that answer had they not followed it with another. The other answer was they did not want to go there because it might affect their credibility in the realm. So silence was what they decided on. I have a problem with this, isn’t this what a cover-up is? Forget Government cover-up like we hear so much about, we are getting it from the very researchers that we are relying on for the truth.

Realizing that there were other cases like the one I had come across, I set out to find and document them. Every researcher brings a piece of the UFO puzzle to the table; I chose to make this my piece. A piece that was being ignored. In 1997 my local newspaper did an article on the work we were doing. That article went nationwide due to it being an affiliate of a larger paper. I started getting calls from abduction experiencers all over the country saying they to had stopped their experience the same way. A database was being developed. A few months later a friend alerted me that the magazine, Flying saucer Review had printed the article in its entirety. We were soon getting reports from around the world. These people didn’t feel comfortable sharing their stories with researchers that had only alien agendas. They new something else was going on. They were glad we were there to listen to them. After ten years of documenting cases, we have worked with well over three hundred testimonies of stopping the experience in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. I have posted over seventy-five of them on my website, www.ce4research.com.

Jacobs admits the conclusions he has made, are based upon weak evidence:
I wrote most of the information on this website based on more than 50 years of UFO research. In addition, since 1986 I have conducted over 1,200 hypnotic regressions with abductees. I have tried to be as objective and as "agenda free" as possible. I have no New Age, spiritual, religious, transformational, or transcendent program to promote. I try to stay as close to the evidence as I can. However, there is no possibility that I have avoided error. The majority of evidence for the alien abduction phenomenon is from human memory derived from hypnosis administered by amateurs. It is difficult to imagine a weaker form of evidence."

The only 100% reliable source is Scripture. Satan's disinformation is everywhere in UFO cults, scripture reveals his agenda, to deceive the world:

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Rev. 12:9 NKJ)

Paul says a great falling away from religion will occur before the Man of Sin, Son of Destruction arrives. I believe he credits the "strong delusion" for as cementing the world wide rebellion against God. Satan will convince the world Yahweh God is an ET, leading a competing race of aliens that Satan can liberate us from. That idea is growing among UFO cults and I believe its the forerunner of what will become the "common belief" of mankind. I discuss it on my site:

Jacobs admits the conclusions he has made, are based upon weak evidence:
I wrote most of the information on this website based on more than 50 years of UFO research. In addition, since 1986 I have conducted over 1,200 hypnotic regressions with abductees. I have tried to be as objective and as "agenda free" as possible. I have no New Age, spiritual, religious, transformational, or transcendent program to promote. I try to stay as close to the evidence as I can. However, there is no possibility that I have avoided error. The majority of evidence for the alien abduction phenomenon is from human memory derived from hypnosis administered by amateurs. It is difficult to imagine a weaker form of evidence."

The only 100% reliable source is Scripture. Satan's disinformation is everywhere in UFO cults, scripture reveals his agenda, to deceive the world:

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Rev. 12:9 NKJ)

Paul says a great falling away from religion will occur before the Man of Sin, Son of Destruction arrives. I believe he credits the "strong delusion" for as cementing the world wide rebellion against God. Satan will convince the world Yahweh God is an ET, leading a competing race of aliens that Satan can liberate us from. That idea is growing among UFO cults and I believe its the forerunner of what will become the "common belief" of mankind. I discuss it on my site:

Yeah that's among the notes I was referring to good job thanks!

Back