Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Does anyone hate the IRS?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey WIP
It's good to see someone who understands that those in government, whether President, Senator, aide, IRS auditor, etc. etc. etc. are human beings. They're generally doing the best they know how, although everyone has a bad day. I really don't see all of this "Don't trust the government!" "The government's out to get you" being the truth of the matter. All of this political noise is purely partisan and it is being handled as it is today because we've raised up the next generation that is further from God. I mean, I listen to some of these who 'claim' they are christian, supporting lies and promoting and passing them along as well; acting downright hateful to human beings just because they want what you have and the U.S., with a sign on the front door that says welcome.

However, that is not any excuse for some of the willful wickedness that 'some' are displaying in the political arena.

God bless,
Ted

No,it's true .I have declared bankruptcy you can't get behind on any taxes and declare it unpayable.

They charge interest on what is due but drag to pay you back .
Christ tells us to render to Caesar, so I have no problem with the IRS doing their job.

Christ tells us to render to Caesar, so I have no problem with the IRS doing their job.

The example Jesus was giving was that material things of this world have no value compared to the heavenly things.

I don't know how it worked in the stone age I guess if the Caesars face or was jsut marked in some way on a gold or silver coins as the form of currency and trade then they can take or tax it as they see fit.

If someone has a huge nugget of gold and they don't have any funds in there bank or a few notes in there wallet then they are broke because they don't have a dollar.

Last edited:
If someone has a huge nugget of gold and they don't have any funds in there bank or a few notes in there wallet then they are broke because they don't have a dollar.
Hi Corn Pop

I'm trying my best to work that statement out in my head. Tell me, why exactly is someone broke who has a gold nugget but not a dollar. The nugget can be converted into cash. I imagine the folks at Ft. Knox might find that funny that they're broke because all they have is gold.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Corn Pop

I'm trying my best to work that statement out in my head. Tell me, why exactly is someone broke who has a gold nugget but not a dollar. The nugget can be converted into cash. I imagine the folks at Ft. Knox might find that funny that they're broke because all they have is gold.

God bless,
Ted

It's not really hard to work out, if you don't have the dollar to pay then your broke, unless someone is happy to receive another form of payment, like jsut an example if a farmer owes there taxes yet has a negative bank balance unless the IRS is happy to take a few cows in payment equal value of the stock price to the dollar value. The farmer could drop a couple cows off at the tax department to settle the payment. I'm not sure if the IRS accepts that form of payment.

Or someone who is due to pay there taxes pays in equal value of a small gold nugget to the same value that is owed. I'm not sure what payments the government accepts aside from the dollar. I don't think you can just pay taxes to the government in any form of trade, just walk in the tax department and weigh out some silver and hand it over and its settled.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back