Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Does man have free will to choose salvation?

I understand this.

But what do you do with these verses?

Ephesians 2:3 among whom we all also formerly conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—

Psalms 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb; These who speak falsehood wander in error from birth.

Hold on now Hoss.

I grew up Roman Catholic and never bought into their doctrines.

They tried to indoctrinate me as a alter boy and in school, never bought into it.

The Bible says absolutley nothing about our salvation in a sinful woman< who needed a Savior, as Mary.

Please take that elsewhere.

Please stay on topic.
I agree sorry yo butt in
I will explain it if you like on the Catholic forum under a thread our salvation is in Mary.

The hoss was an Lol! Btw

Same gender same human flesh .
I have erred sorry this is off topic here i will respond if you go the catholic forum, under our salvation is in mary!

Mother of our salvation who gave birth to us all who are born again in Christ

Thks

I have erred sorry this is off topic here i will respond if you go the catholic forum, under our salvation is in mary!

Mother of our salvation who gave birth to us all who are born again in Christ

Thks
Those that are not Catholic are not allowed to comment in the Catholic thread.

You are better off making a thread in the Unorthadox Theology forum.

No one has answered my questions about being born sinless.

No one has Biblical proof they are born sinless.

No one has refuted the Scriptures I posted about being born in sin.

Back