Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Does the political system need to fail before people wake up?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'm not to concerned about investment in general, but housing is an essential and human need. And when citizens get kicked out the market and can't compete against rich foreign investors, but not just rich foreign investors, just the wealthy in general who already own many houses, and have no option but rent for life, I mean, thats just the way it is right.

I heard bugs are really nice as people are being conditioned to not be angry and just be happy with nothing. I haven't tried fried cricket yet.

To be honest I acturally want to try some fried bugs just to see if I can acturally down it, like fear factor except they cooked.

*sits over here thinking if how American companies buy land in foriegn nations to get out of American taxes*

If I could see prosperity and achievement with my taxes I would have a bit more inspiration and be happy to pay taxes, but society just seems to look more sick and more broke and miserable by the day.

People are happy to freely give in good faith when they can see it makes a difference and achives something. I mean if a homeless individual is hungry and another individual sees that and buys them a loaf of bread they are both happy. Thats a direct freely give and freely recieve with a positive outcome.

I wonder how much tax I acturally do pay from one pay week to the next.

I mean automatic income tax, then fill the car with gas thats highly taxed so can get to work for the week to pay income tax, buy food for the week so got energy to work to pay income tax after putting gas in in the car that's taxed just to get to work to pay tax.

Then there is rent so can have a bed to rest and a shower to clean from a hard days work just so can repeat again.

It's not quite there yet but it's very tight and close where someone is better off on government welfare payments and staying home than acturally working a low wage job.

I do not think it's right when a hard working citizen wants to purchase there first home for them and there family and they are consistently up against foreign investors who already own many houses.
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

As a man who has bought and sold many homes, maybe 10 personal homes and a half dozen rental properties, I can tell you that the 'hard working citizen that wants to purchase their first home' isn't competing against foreign buyers. That class is generally looking for more upscale housing. They are usually pretty comfortable financially in their own country and usually buy with cash as financing for foreign nationals can be problematic.

According to US dept. Ag. about 40 million acres of American land is foreign owned. Quite a lot of it is farm and timber holdings.

God bless
Ted

I wonder how much tax I acturally do pay from one pay week to the next.

I mean automatic income tax, then fill the car with gas thats highly taxed so can get to work for the week to pay income tax, buy food for the week so got energy to work to pay income tax after putting gas in in the car that's taxed just to get to work to pay tax.

Then there is rent so can have a bed to rest and a shower to clean from a hard days work just so can repeat again.

I'd say that's pretty good account of people's daily lives in America.

God bless,
Ted

According to US dept. Ag. about 40 million acres of American land is foreign owned. Quite a lot of it is farm and timber holdings.

God bless
Ted

That's alot of acres foreigners own and control and can make decisions on what they want to do on American soil. The more someone owns the more control and influence they have.

You mentioned before about the CCP and Russia. I mean do you not think Chinese business and investment is under the CCPs control and influence?. Communist China doesn't have individual freedom.

There is plenty of opportunity for the regular individual to achieve if they want. I think its sad when people are brainwashed to believe all hope and opportunity is lost and the world is doomed, that's what bullies want people to believe through psychological abuse so they can own and control everything and your life.

You can never afford that.
You can never achieve that.
You can never do that.
You failed so your stupid.

Always trying to drag you down so you stay there servant and submit to them.

If you soft and don't stand your ground the world gone eat your soul and you gone be taken advantage of. It's a dog eat dog world and it's ruthless out there. That's just reality. I think everyone knows that already.

And people cry for more safety and security so there oppressors can lock them deeper in a cage. Be tapping out. Can't handle being in general population. You have to learn to stand your ground in this world because you show any sign of vulnerable it gone be taken advantage of. That's just truth and reality.

It like when you advertise something cheap for 100 and that's a good deal as it is and someone offers you 10. That's offensive they think you stupid and they hustling you. They don't care about you they just think your stupid and trying rip you off.

Oh, another of those great 'christian' ideals. My financial maturity depends on the government's example...not God's.

God bless,
Ted

It's not a Christian ideal. If I get pulled over for speeding and get a warning its because I try to follow road rules and made a mistake one day. But you got people speeding every day like they don't have any consequences to those actions. Riding on someones bumper might not get you pulled over but one day when people slam on their brakes in front of you, you have no time to stop and you automatically get the consequence of rear ending the driver in front of you.

I also am fed up/furious with the people drive like this one truck tailgating me so I honked at him. Another person did and I swerved back and forth and they backed off but later went to a different lane and started speeding again.

I'm also fed up with the politicians in office especially with their spending. If they're allowed to go on a spending spree with no consequences then Americans are entitled to do the same. No? You can't have both.

miamited

Me like other Americans are sick and tired of being taken advantaged on and getting walked all over and getting pushed into a corner. When people ride my bumper even when there are other people in front of me sooner or later you're going to push back. Just like the politicans who walk all over the American people taking advantage of them.

I work to make a living, not to pay taxes for politicians to live in mansions and make up whatever rules, laws and regulations to make my life harder.

A large issue with illegal immigration is the pure cost securing the southern boarder would be. There are natural barriers such as dessert, rivers and a gulf. The other issue is that Mexico has no qualms with people leaving to come here. As long as Mexico has structural issues, we will have illegal immigration. There is not much the President can do. Especially since the cost would skyrocket past our debt ceiling.

Well as I understand it they don't even have border patrol stopping people from crossing the borders, could be wrong on that. I thought Democrats had the idea of upgrading monitoring systems to make it easier for border patrols to keep people out.

And no ones saying its going to be cheap either way, you can work towards making it easier to capture illegal immigration the problem is it's not being addressed at all. And this administration has been hiding on the nature of how bad the border crisis was or is to actually have people talking about how it can be addressed even with a tight budget.

Of course though this administration has been wildly spending money too so money really isnt an issue here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back